Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience, Newcomer~! That's interesting. And I've heard similar things from guys that I know who play pred or can identify with playing male pred. In some cases, they find it easier to relate to as themselves or even as a character apart from themselves. And that makes sense, I think. I used to be strictly Observer, myself. Didn't involve or relate to the prey side of things---I only played characters and didn't cross over into viewing it from a 'what if it was me' point of view. That's changed now, and I can definitely see the appeal of relating directly to female prey. And it has even increased my appreciation of male preds.

That said, since Thanksgiving is coming up tomorrow (for the American folks here)...

Boys need to get nice and full for the occasion! What are some Thanksgiving scenarios (or just holiday indulgence in general) that people enjoy with male preds? Gonna feed those hungry boys and rub some bellies? Watch them eat? Be one that gets his gluttonous fill on prey, regular food, or both?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Funnily enough I just commissioned a piece that would fit into thanksgiving even though it's not specifically for that occasion as I am English.

My character having been cooked and is being carved up and eaten by one of my preds.

Only there is a twist.

She is still alive and once he has done eating her he will reform her.

So it's sorta hard vore, cooking vore, non perma death with some silly dialogue of him telling her to stop complaining because she can't feel any pain and will be brought back anyway. Lol
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:00 pm

As someone without much family to spend it with, I'm not really a fan of Thanskgiving (aside from the fact that my town is pretty much empty for a week, which is sorta cool.) But bein' surrounded by a bunch of huge, burly, cute, hungry men at a thanksgiving feast definitely sounds like it'd brighten up what is otherwise a dreary holiday. Prolly watch em get drunk and try to coax em to challenge eachother to eating contests, only to offer to rub their sore, stuffed bellies afterwards. Maybe tempt one of em to take me somewhere private and gulp me down, with nobody even noticing me gurgling away in his tummy. Oh, I do love how many holidays seem to encourage wanton gluttony. Nothing like watching a cute guy stuff himself silly.
granblue
Participator

Postby Newcomer » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:31 am

Chameleonette wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience, Newcomer~! That's interesting. And I've heard similar things from guys that I know who play pred or can identify with playing male pred. In some cases, they find it easier to relate to as themselves or even as a character apart from themselves. And that makes sense, I think. I used to be strictly Observer, myself. Didn't involve or relate to the prey side of things---I only played characters and didn't cross over into viewing it from a 'what if it was me' point of view. That's changed now, and I can definitely see the appeal of relating directly to female prey. And it has even increased my appreciation of male preds.

No problem. I saw a thread talking about male pred hate earlier and thought I’d share some of my experience and support here in hopes of balancing out some of the negativity people here might’ve experienced.
Check out my userpage for details on commissioning me!
Newcomer
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:46 am

Newcomer wrote:No problem. I saw a thread talking about male pred hate earlier and thought I’d share some of my experience and support here in hopes of balancing out some of the negativity people here might’ve experienced.

Always appreciated! Positivity is what I like to focus on, but the support means a lot in general.

Also, the holidays are imminent! Any potential holiday male pred scenarios that people would like to share?

I'm a fan of the cliche stuff with holidays, whether the prey is getting eaten instead of getting just kissed under the mistletoe, or becoming a pred's gift on Christmas morning~ And there's a scenario I talked about on my discord server about a pred helping himself to his beloved and then carrying her (while digesting) on a snowy walk to see the Christmas lights/decorations around town, the steady process (and struggles) within helping to keep him warm as he shares that very intimate time with her. I love the idea of him lounging on a snowy bench or something and just rubbing his swelled belly while telling her how lovely the Christmas atmosphere/decorations are and how pleased he is to share it all with her so very 'close' to him/in him. (That could work for non-fatal and safe too, of course, but just in my personal fantasies, I like the darker aspects). And then upon returning home afterward, thawing out with her in front of the fireplace and just feeling so content and fulfilled, his very greatest wish come true~

Chameleonette
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 am

It's more wintery than holiday-ish but drinking a hot chocolate by the fireplace with tinies among the marshmallows is a classic imo. Krampus stuff and punishing the naughty ones could be another but none of these are forcibly oriented toward male preds, anyone can do it ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:16 pm

I really didn't think the stigma against male preds would be that bad. Sorry you had to go through with that. I personally like both male and female preds. With male preds, I usually prefer them to be these pretty boy/ bishounen guys or muscular hunks, it is easier for them to attract prey that way in my opinion. Other than that, I prefer to use giant reptiles/dinosaurs, mainly ones no taller than 12 feet. That being said I have little to no problem with a giant/mini giant human pred depending the size. I prefer the more human ones to be more teasing, seductive and sneaky while the reptiles be a lot more forward, predatory and much more persistent. Both I feel make for good preds. I prefer using my own original characters to be honest, it is just easier to me and I don't have to worry about botching up the personality of a canon character.
Komodorazor
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:10 pm

I have a lot of sketches of a ravenous pureblood male Saiyan (haven't decided a name for him), he has a fluffy tail, wild black hair, red eyes, and he wears armor. His normal height is 9ft tall, his SS4 form is 15 ft, and his Ozaru/giant form is 40 ft tall. He has scars from fights against other aliens, he has a demi Saiyan partner (she's also his mate.)
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 am

It's a new year! : ) Here's to hoping it'll be one full of positivity for the male pred community!

Anyone have some plans or goals or wishes this year relating to male preds and content?

I'm hoping to have another content-filled year, myself. Always raring to get more out there and extend this community further! The M/F discord server is doing great too, and about to reach its one year anniversary in about a month. Really excited to get this year rolling! And I've got more male preds I want to get back to and even redesign/finish designing when I have the time.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Filan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:18 pm

I quite love the idea lately of extremely dominant male predators in macro/micro situations who really enjoy making their prey understand how lesser they are than the body which will soon digest them slowly. Oddly I like this thought for both willing and unwilling. Especially mage/wizard types or princes or some kinda rogue with a unique method of taking out his targets.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Filan wrote:I quite love the idea lately of extremely dominant male predators in macro/micro situations who really enjoy making their prey understand how lesser they are than the body which will soon digest them slowly. Oddly I like this thought for both willing and unwilling. Especially mage/wizard types or princes or some kinda rogue with a unique method of taking out his targets.

Oh, yeah, humiliation and degradation tend to be a really big thing for a lot of people.

I love dominant preds and sizeplay. And it would be neat to see more rogues and mage/wizard preds. I got a couple of my own in my 'pred guild'. I should do more with them sometime.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Back around Halloween there was a question about favored halloween-themed preds and scenarios and I mentioned Halloween Town Sora but somehow couldn't find the corresponding picture. Better late than never I guess.

Spoiler: show
Kitsouille
???

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Oooh, that's a really nice mawshot~

Chameleonette
---

Postby Filan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
Filan wrote:I quite love the idea lately of extremely dominant male predators in macro/micro situations who really enjoy making their prey understand how lesser they are than the body which will soon digest them slowly. Oddly I like this thought for both willing and unwilling. Especially mage/wizard types or princes or some kinda rogue with a unique method of taking out his targets.

Oh, yeah, humiliation and degradation tend to be a really big thing for a lot of people.

I love dominant preds and sizeplay. And it would be neat to see more rogues and mage/wizard preds. I got a couple of my own in my 'pred guild'. I should do more with them sometime.

Ohh id love to know more about these wizards and their dietary needs ;)

Also I love Rangers... Lets just say my mind goes all kinds of dirty places thinking about what it would be like to be shrunk by someone like this fellow and what he could do with a tiny person before eating them.
Attachments
ranger_comm_by_yamao-d5ooiwz.jpg
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby AlgerHiss » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello all. I don't have any art or stories to contribute, but I'd like to say thank you to those like Chameleonette who made Male preds more accepted, and chime in with my experiences on this site.

I joined Ekas way back in 2007, and I've popped in and out of the community over the years. I'm a male, have almost always played a male pred, and particularly enjoy M/F vore. I'm lucky in that I never experienced any real hatred, but I've seen it happen, and I've experienced the disinterest and push-back. I've been pressured by RP partners in the past to create female alts, even though they knew I didn't enjoy it. I even caved at one point and created a female alt of my main character on the chat, just so I could keep playing with people. I used to be active in the chatroom, and I've had people outright assume my male character was prey without reading my character bio. That kind of attitude was one of the reasons that I kept leaving.

I just popped back into the community after a multi-year hiatus, mainly because I wanted to get back into vore role playing. I posted what I was looking for in the "Seeking Partner" thread. Based on my previous experiences here in past years, I figured I'd maybe get a few responses in the next week, so I left it and went to sleep, not expecting any replies. I woke up to almost a dozen responses in my inbox, most of which were for M/F, and perfectly happy to respect my preferences. The change in attitutde towards male preds completely floored me.

So, I guess I just wanted to say that whatever you've done: thank you, good job, and its certainly working.
What do you mean "You're not supposed to be food"? Everything is food for something!
AlgerHiss
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Filan wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:

Ohh id love to know more about these wizards and their dietary needs ;)

Also I love Rangers... Lets just say my mind goes all kinds of dirty places thinking about what it would be like to be shrunk by someone like this fellow and what he could do with a tiny person before eating them.

The High Wizard guy (Sceth) is actually the leader of said pred guild! If you're interested, there's info/art of him and the other guild members here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/351545

Rangers are pretty dang great, too. I have a Sniper in my pred guild, which amounts to the same sort of class. I just love the idea of adventure classes in general having different methods and types of predding.

AlgerHiss wrote:Hello all. I don't have any art or stories to contribute, but I'd like to say thank you to those like Chameleonette who made Male preds more accepted, and chime in with my experiences on this site.

I joined Ekas way back in 2007, and I've popped in and out of the community over the years. I'm a male, have almost always played a male pred, and particularly enjoy M/F vore. I'm lucky in that I never experienced any real hatred, but I've seen it happen, and I've experienced the disinterest and push-back. I've been pressured by RP partners in the past to create female alts, even though they knew I didn't enjoy it. I even caved at one point and created a female alt of my main character on the chat, just so I could keep playing with people. I used to be active in the chatroom, and I've had people outright assume my male character was prey without reading my character bio. That kind of attitude was one of the reasons that I kept leaving.

I just popped back into the community after a multi-year hiatus, mainly because I wanted to get back into vore role playing. I posted what I was looking for in the "Seeking Partner" thread. Based on my previous experiences here in past years, I figured I'd maybe get a few responses in the next week, so I left it and went to sleep, not expecting any replies. I woke up to almost a dozen responses in my inbox, most of which were for M/F, and perfectly happy to respect my preferences. The change in attitutde towards male preds completely floored me.

So, I guess I just wanted to say that whatever you've done: thank you, good job, and its certainly working.

First of all, welcome back!

I'm glad you didn't experience any hate, but I'm sorry that you've had RP/chat issues of that nature. I can definitely relate (with how many times I've been asked or even begged or expected to play female pred). It really does put a damper on things.

And I'm really delighted to hear that you got a lot of positive feedback on roleplay seeking! And I hope that will continue. There are quite a few folks doing our best out there to get more male pred content out and encourage discussion/acceptance on a wider scale. It's a slow climb, but things definitely are a heck of a lot better than when I first joined. Here's to hoping that things keep going up and that 2019 will be a very male pred and male pred appreciator positive year!

Chameleonette
---

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:52 am

Something I've been getting back into lately is the "not-human" preds. Like, they're still humanoid, but they're like robots or plants or whatever. It's not like I don't still enjoy human preds, it's just that I really enjoy the biology potential for it. Like my plant "boy" who's got aspects of giant pitcher plants, sundews, bamboo, as well as combining those aspects to add in other things like prehensile tongues & hypnotism into the mix, just to spice things up a bit.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Nomboy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:25 am

When RPing, I'm perfectly happy with either M/F and F/M, and have played predominantly a female prey to their male counterpart to help out those dudes out there who need a lady snack. I've always assumed male characters had a hard time finding lady prey, and would need that extra helping hand to scratch their belly itch! :silly:
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Filan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:01 pm

In a semi extension of male predation is giant couples as something I like, Be it two guys or a guy and a girl there is something fun about a macro couple in which one partner gets off on the thoughts of their BF/Husband digesting tiny prey. Maybe even using them for things before hand.

Hell mix that with the fantasy classes thing from before and the fun you could have.

Looking totally innocent
The poster has never ever once shipped Aragorn and Legolas and imagined them as a giant predatory couple... Nope not even once whistles innocently
Filan
???

Postby AlgerHiss » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Filan wrote:In a semi extension of male predation is giant couples as something I like, Be it two guys or a guy and a girl there is something fun about a macro couple in which one partner gets off on the thoughts of their BF/Husband digesting tiny prey. Maybe even using them for things before hand.

Hell mix that with the fantasy classes thing from before and the fun you could have.

Looking totally innocent
The poster has never ever once shipped Aragorn and Legolas and imagined them as a giant predatory couple... Nope not even once whistles innocently

That sounds kinda hot, actually. You could even toss in a bit of betrayal. Giant male pred, giant male/female feeder bf/gf decides their tiny friends would be better off as belly fat and gurgles....
What do you mean "You're not supposed to be food"? Everything is food for something!
AlgerHiss
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion