Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Okay good. It's the Kongpow edition essentially.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:32 am

Did you fixed the male belly issue? :o I didn't have time to test this mod yet <3 I assume that this was a problem while I was trying to edit scripts and the mod itself to allow male predators :C

About the message, this is occurs because of "devourmentnamescript.psc". There's a function inside of it that checks if the skeleton have belly nodes :)
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:16 am

Raiden13 wrote:Did you fixed the male belly issue? :o I didn't have time to test this mod yet <3 I assume that this was a problem while I was trying to edit scripts and the mod itself to allow male predators :C

About the message, this is occurs because of "devourmentnamescript.psc". There's a function inside of it that checks if the skeleton have belly nodes :)

I assume the problem with the belly disappearing when digestion starts then yes it's fixed.
Alright.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:48 am

You're a hero <3
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Ive been having a problem with the mcm when i added new races and a Female and male pred toggle to it.
It simply wont show up on new characters but on every old character that already had the mcm before it works fine for.
I used to get the "errors encountered while attempting to reload the script" message but that seems to have disappeared or solved itself.
My script compiles successfully but it still won't show up.
However if i disable my esp and make a new character with just devourment.esm enabled then it shows up and all the stuff i added is there but since none of the properties are assigned it would not work.
I found out that it stops showing as soon as i add the _devourmentmenuquest to my Esp even though i didn't change or add any properties.
Any ideas?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Raiden13 wrote:You're a hero <3
thanks! :-D :D
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:21 pm

hey this is just a suggestion but for people finding your forum and not able to find the devourement main thread ((if it even still exists)) it might be a good idea to list the mod requirements to use it effectively
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:01 pm

I'm having a problem while I'm pressing G inside someone's belly the dialogues doesn't appear :C
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Raiden13 wrote:I'm having a problem while I'm pressing G inside someone's belly the dialogues doesn't appear :C

On both females and males?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:25 pm

I was wondering if there are meshes for male preds, do they use gat bellies or do you need SAM HDT?
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Thank goodness you finally got around those arbitrary restrictions on the mod! May it be free for the people at last!
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 pm

When I attempted to disable female predators, it said it could not find the variable 000FemalePreds. Also, whenever my character was swallowed by a male NPC, the NPC would fully undress, and then redress when he was regurgitated.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:27 am

Jazzumness wrote:I was wondering if there are meshes for male preds, do they use gat bellies or do you need SAM HDT?

They use the old football style of bellies.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:07 am

What about the kids? Since they're tagged as the respective genders they have the power to vore. Do they get bellies again? They don't seem to when i play but I forget which version I'm using.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:28 am

Oh my. A revamp of 65D. Neat. I wonder how well this would work together with the new Skyrim Together (multiplayer) mod. Adventure through Skyrim with friends, and find nice and warm (and a bit tight) accommodations... That may or may not be the belly of one of your adventuring friends.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:44 am

So when I get Digested the character who digested me gets... REAL ugly. What's up with that.

Also there is a glitch that seems to now be preventing me from swallowing anyone, includign corpses. I can get the prompt but nothign happens.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 am

Just a heads up i am not some programming master that can fix all of these problems and glitches. Because if they have been here so long without anyone fixing them i really doubt ill be able to fix them with my limited knowledge. Not saying you should stop posting glitches or similiar things but most of them i'm afraid i cant do anything about. But ill try. I would have posted a new update with some fixes in them but i can't get the mcm to appear now after i added an option to enable/disable Female and male preds.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:13 am

Anesthetic wrote:So when I get Digested the character who digested me gets... REAL ugly. What's up with that.

Also there is a glitch that seems to now be preventing me from swallowing anyone, includign corpses. I can get the prompt but nothign happens.

Would you by chance be using the edible animals addon?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:41 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:So when I get Digested the character who digested me gets... REAL ugly. What's up with that.

Would you by chance be using the edible animals addon?.

Nope. Not unless it's included with the Files that come from this Page.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redfearnmatt » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:12 am

So, I'm gonna post it here because I don't want to necropost, but has anyone considered making an updated version if RyanShowSeasons3's vore dialogue mod? Because thats one of my favorite devourment addon mods.
redfearnmatt
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game