Anybody else like loli preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anybody else like loli preds?

Postby justinrpg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 pm

I know that this is a touchy subject for some people, but here goes. Keep in mind this is not the place to post images of such and some people may be offended by this topic/content. RAYOR (read at your own risk)

Does anybody else like loli/lolicon preds? If yes, then what turns you on about being eaten by a lolicon?

Me, I like loli preds because their digestive system is newer and they have a kind of aesthetic that is just not possible with adults. I figure that a newer digestive system would affect vore differently. And I like the idea of being in the digestive system that could potentially be different/more effective yet not fully developed.

My preferred range for a pred is 4 - 7 but I will accept up to age 12 to eat me, but no less than 4.

The first loli that I had a vore interest in was young Rydia (Final Fantasy IV) and Rini (Sailor Moon R version). I am unsure which I wanted as a pred first because I first got interested in those characters around the same time, both of which are amongst the first of my vore interests.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anybody else like loli preds?

Postby reptilemk5 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Sure, you can feed me to a loli
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 pm

My preferred age of Loli preds is a range between 12-15. After 15 years old, I don't really see 'em as Loli anymore. They aren't adult... but they aren't loli either. If that makes ANY sense at all. I like them to be in the range of legality. Though... on that note... my "Loli" preds are typically vampires or another race of immortal that hasn't aged SINCE they turned 15 or so, so they're really around 500 or 600 years of age. Loli in appearance, not Loli in age.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby avocadofurfag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 pm

yes, i do
avocadofurfag
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:53 pm

I'm not really comfortable with most content that has children in it because vore is tied very closely to sex and romance for me. There are exceptions to this when handled by the right author or creator, because some people are just THAT good at writing about their fetish.

But in the vast vast majority of cases it's a hard no from me. And a good thing too, given I live in Australia and sexualized depictions of underage characters are as illegal as actual child exploitation films here. In fact given the wording, you could theoretically go to jail for drawing two stick figures humping and labeling at least one of them underage.

Essentially what I'm saying is: I usually don't like it, but when I do...I go to jail because it's against the law.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Willing_prey94 wrote:Apparently the owner of the servers this site uses (or something like that, don't know the exact word) doesn't want underage content, so the site has temporaryly removed all underage content until they find a new one

Also yes I like loli preds, but rather talk through PM about it due to this right now being a touchy subject because of what's going on

Is it? I thought art with loli preds were removed if they had sexual content?
I think you can still post them as long it doesn't have any sexual content in it.
Most of the art in the "underage pred" tag is gone, it's like 1 page and only 7 pictures.

But the "child pred" tag has 4 pages with a lot of art there, maybe not the same amount
as before but they're still there. I'm guessing those are considered safe if they're still here.

And from what I'm reading about the new rule changes is that the stuff that isn't removed
temporarily, and doesn't have any sexual content are okay.
So, to me, you can still draw loli preds just make sure they don't have any hentai level of content in it.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby SJ777 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:56 pm

I love 'em. On top of just finding lolis sexy in general, independent of any connection to vore, I enjoy a lot of the contrasts they bring to the table. A small, slender little girl with a huge round belly, looking weak and harmless and innocent but having predatory impulses and being able to devour and digest bigger, stronger prey with ease, that sort of thing. They're my absolute favorite preds.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby mantisftw » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:31 pm

yes!
mantisftw
New to the forum

Postby KingRonald » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:05 pm

I am totally cool with loli preds. I was about to start drawing some until the ban for them popped up so I'm still in waiting for when it's safe.
KingRonald
New to the forum

Postby TETRO » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Yes, I enjoy loli preds from time to time.

I kind of lump preds into three categories in my mind: sexy preds, cute preds, and feral (animalistic/unintelligent) preds. I enjoy each for its own attributes. Underaged preds fit into that cute category.

A more mature pred with a sexy, fertile body is very appealing and their understanding of the situation allows for great variety in how they act in the scenario, anywhere from apologetic to gloating.

A child pred provides something different. Their relative innocence and purity means that they might not fully understand the situation or consequences. A loli who eats you may have no idea what actually happens to you in her stomach. She might also make no connection in her mind between the prey that enters her body and what leaves it when she goes to the bathroom. Child characters also have fewer social constraints and will be a lot more matter-of-fact about what's going on and what they want. That frankness can be a very interesting trait in a pred.

Finally, there's something kind of heartwarming about getting devoured by a small, cute pred, adding to their cute body and helping them grow. They enjoy eating you so much, you just can't help but surrender to them, putting a smile on their face.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:05 pm

SJ777 wrote:I love 'em. On top of just finding lolis sexy in general, independent of any connection to vore, I enjoy a lot of the contrasts they bring to the table. A small, slender little girl with a huge round belly, looking weak and harmless and innocent but having predatory impulses and being able to devour and digest bigger, stronger prey with ease, that sort of thing. They're my absolute favorite preds.

I am a big fan of loli predators as well. In non-vore terms, I only enjoy loli content when they are the ones being assertive/dominant.

- For me it's mainly aspect of humiliation. In most vore cases it's usually the stronger person that devours the weaker one, but not with loli predators. Being bested by someone who is younger and more inexperienced than you would be rather humiliating, and in a vore scenario the humiliation factor is increased tenfold. (The prey could be loli/shota as well)
Spoiler: show
"Ehhh, you stopped struggling... giving up already? You know I'm probably half your age right? Hah, I'm sure your friends would be VERY proud of you getting gobbled up by a little girl like me! ...Or could it be that you wanted to be digested by me?"

- Tying it in with my MILF fetish, another scenario that I would find interesting is a mother who is out on the hunt to feed her daughter. Maybe she seduces some young guy/girl, leads then to her lair and then weakens them so her loli daughter can easily swallow you, regardless of if you are willing or not. OR maybe a scenario where a mother teaches her daughter how to hunt. You easily avoid the loli's attempts to capture you (maybe even taunting/teasing her), but end up caught by the mother, who still feeds you to her anyways.

- Also I would assume loli stomachs wouldn't have as strong of an acid as mature acids, which means more time being embarrassed that your currently stewing in the the stomach of someone weaker that you, whether on purpose or not.

- Finally there is the concept of sacrificing yourself to better someone else. With vore I want to get eaten by someone I find attractive, and theoretically my sacrifice ends up making the predator more beautiful, whether it's adding another layer of fat on her ass, or making her more powerful. In terms of lolis, your nutrients will surely help her grow up to be a mature (and even hungrier) predator.

As for an age, I'm not sure what to say to that. This is all fantasy after all, where someone who looks young could be anywhere from 0 years old to thousands of years old (Talking about you Etna!), so "age" is really what you want it to be, it's more so looks that you should focus on. I probably wouldn't want to get eaten by someone who looks younger than Kanna (in terms of anime lolis).

Spoiler: show
Also the lockdown relates to loli content such as pictures and videos. I'm sure discussions relating to it should be ok, as long as no images are shared. I would hope that there's still freedom of speech on this forum...
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 pm

I love loli preds. I like the role reversal and the humiliation of being turned into food by something that is usually seen as innocent/cute/helpless.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:22 am

My immediate thought: lolita (which is a cosplay theme).

In that regard, lolita preds are pretty sexy (and are something I do dabble in from time to time).

Now, as far as what the OP was thinking of...

Most of my writing involves things most of the younger might not fully comprehend, so I can't say that particular age group is something I'd actually include as a pivotal character or enough of one to have the story told from their point of view, but in general, vore is vore. If I find something appealing, I find it appealing, but usually, it is for a lot of reasons, and not necessarily because the characters involved are any specific age group or of that persuasion in the case of the arbitrary number system being a non-factor.

So, do I like loli preds, or loli prey? I guess one could say that there is appeal, but it isn't like it's anywhere near my go-to thing, because we all know that transgirls are my go-to thing.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am

sweetladyamy wrote:My immediate thought: lolita (which is a cosplay theme).

In that regard, lolita preds are pretty sexy (and are something I do dabble in from time to time).

I second this. I find the improbability that a cute lolita model could be a pred to be quite sexy.
Kitsouille
???

Postby AlluringPredation » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:10 am

VAPChan wrote:
fff wrote:https://youtu.be/LO1Z8HOGeWo

Haha, people getting murdered by government thugs over a fetish they can't control is HILARIOUS!
Fuck all pedophobes.

People who appreciate underage content work hard to create a separation of created content and reality.
Pedophobia is a fear of real life pedophiles, calling people pedophobic here, brings back the mental connection that people who like fictional content have an interest in real life children.

Stop using this term, especially as a derogatory insult. It does you no favors, it does the community involved in this content no favors. With your level of amicability and social awareness, never partaking in controversial conversations of this subject matter would be more beneficial. Other people handle it better, let them put their skills to work.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Removed a bunch of pointless shitposting and insulting calling-out as usual.

Just to clarify. This thread is not breaking any rule. A discussion is not "content" nor "graphical". It put nobody in danger. Also, read what AlluringPredation said.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Willing_prey94 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:18 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:
VAPChan wrote:
fff wrote:https://youtu.be/LO1Z8HOGeWo

Haha, people getting murdered by government thugs over a fetish they can't control is HILARIOUS!
Fuck all pedophobes.

People who appreciate underage content work hard to create a separation of created content and reality.
Pedophobia is a fear of real life pedophiles, calling people pedophobic here, brings back the mental connection that people who like fictional content have an interest in real life children.

Stop using this term, especially as a derogatory insult. It does you no favors, it does the community involved in this content no favors. With your level of amicability and social awareness, never partaking in controversial conversations of this subject matter would be more beneficial. Other people handle it better, let them put their skills to work.

I can't agree more with you, if I have to be honest
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby copb.phoenix » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Here, I'll say this: Those of us that count as even remotely reasonable in the "underage content should not be so tightly mixed up with vore" camp are not at all happy when things devolve into over-the-top assumptions about who we are and what it is we're wanting. When even the people who at least you know, "get it", to some degree are people you try to label with rather extreme positions, it makes the conversation itself hard to have and it makes finding a middle ground to straddle functionally impossible. It makes the Devil's Advocate even look like suicide from this side of the fence - it makes the position seem indefensible and more emotion than any reasonable, human argument.

I'm up to my ears in messages about things like this thread from time to time. It's very hard to convince anyone to find a balance while both sides are being so extreme. I can maybe handle some of the people that talk to me. (I'm not great with people, it's no secret.) But when I have to make an argument based on what you're saying and it's a lot of pretty extreme stuff... To put it in very few words, you're increasing how far apart the poles in the conflict are, and if you want to stop being attacked, you need them closer together. And that's how conflict works - either one side stops existing or the two sides meet in the middle somewhere.

I will 100% understand if this comment gets deleted, but I'm trying; I'd prefer it not be. I won't be very available to discuss it - I've got other things on my plate and have had most of them there since I dropped out of the other thread that I was insanely active in some time ago.
We got words! Words! Words! PANCAKES! (( ad1das ))
copb.phoenix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:13 pm

copb.phoenix wrote:it makes the conversation itself hard to have and it makes finding a middle ground to straddle functionally impossible.

This is really the only thing worth responding in the message:

Fetishes are not politic. It does not need a middle ground. No rationality, functionally, or morality are needed. Why? Because everything in this site are under the context of fantasy.

I suggest simply stop looking for a middle ground, let people like and dislike things. Don't treat people who are 'bad' at stuff like some jerks. Don't call people out. Don't throw hates around, and the world (or at least, this place) will be a better place for it.
Eka
Administrator

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Eka wrote:Fetishes are not politic. It does not need a middle ground. No rationality, functionally, or morality are needed. Why? Because everything in this site are under the context of fantasy.

You don't have to like it but they very much are political. Most governments and most people couldn't care less that it's fantasy. Even in the US with the most rigorous free speech protection on the planet, content that is deemed to be obscene and have no artistic value has no protection.

To be honest I don't like it either, I'm not a free speech absolutist but I'm pretty damned close, but it's the world we live in.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion