Being “open” about loving vore.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Being “open” about loving vore.

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 pm

I'm not shy about the fact that I'm into weird stuff when the topic comes up. I am reluctant to share the details of exactly what weird stuff I'm into.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Primatalus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:19 am

I would be more open about it, but when your friends and family say "there are some really twisted people in this world" regarding extreme fetishes, it doesn't exactly encourage being open about it.
Primatalus
Been posting for a bit

Postby merlovinit » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:29 am

To be honest, I do wish I could be more open about it. I spend a lot more effort on my kink art than I do on any of my other hobbies. It kinda sucks that I can't share that with any of the people around me and that it would be too weird.

Even just being able to ask my IRL artist friends for advice would be nice.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 am

It's a fetish. Imo, it should only be talked about to people who you are comfortable talking about the details of your sexual interests with. The drive for acceptance is strong, I admit, but I personally wouldn't talk to my mother about vore any more than I'd talk to her about watersports or rimjobs.

I am open about it to my girlfriend and a few of my close friends, but that's it.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:03 am

already2 wrote:
Vae wrote:Girlfriend and I are hopelessly into vore. Don’t shame eachother for it, obviously, so we wind up feeling very free to talk openly about it around even friends. So far we haven’t really caught any negativity from anyone about it. Honestly we’ve considered wearing matching ‘this bitch loves vore’ shirts to a con, just to see what reactions we get.

I feel like it’s got a lot of stigma around it, so it makes sense to stay private, but if you have the freedom to not care, take advantage of it. It feels good.

Was it just a coincidence you both were into it? Or were you looking for someone with that shared voracious interest?
I told my family I have a fetish, just not what it was. So that's like a stepping stone. But it hasn't really come up much besides talking about whether or not the person I'm with is accepting about it or not. Overall they're supportive about it. But it is very scary to talk about it openly for fear of the stigma. I honestly have no interest in telling my friends about it. It's not like we sit around and talk about what turns us on or our sexual exploits. But I would imagine them not really caring all that much. Think about it in terms of how invested you are with someone. What I would worry about is if you told your friends and then they end up telling other people in passing. The likelihood of a secret getting out increases exponentially with every nth person that knows. Then when too many people know you may become labeled and prejudged.

Not really a coincidence, but we weren't looking for it either. We met casually on a discord server that has nothing to do with vore, chatted a lot in an NSFW room and wound up realizing we were both into it. We didn't form a relationship based on vore, it was just a big conversation piece at first. Fell for eachother for other reasons, and vore is just a big thing we luckily have in common.

Also, even though im very open about it, I still see little reason to just bring it up outta no where. Families dont need to know unless it is somehow relevant.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:16 am

157and493 wrote:It would seem that the vast majority of people who are into vore tend to keep that fact a secret, which is of course understandable. However, I am actually someone that is incredibly open about my sexual preferences and all of my friends and family know how much I love vore. It has gotten to the point where we even joke about it constantly, for example, one time my friend showed me a picture of an actress and asked me if I thought she was attractive, and my response was: “I am not sure, I would have to see what the inside of her stomach looks like before I could make a definitive judgement.” and we both laughed.

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there that is like this.

Your really lucky where you live. Where I live, vorarephilia is seen the same as cannibalism and is treated similarly to pedophilia.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shingami » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 pm

linkever wrote:
157and493 wrote:It would seem that the vast majority of people who are into vore tend to keep that fact a secret, which is of course understandable. However, I am actually someone that is incredibly open about my sexual preferences and all of my friends and family know how much I love vore. It has gotten to the point where we even joke about it constantly, for example, one time my friend showed me a picture of an actress and asked me if I thought she was attractive, and my response was: “I am not sure, I would have to see what the inside of her stomach looks like before I could make a definitive judgement.” and we both laughed.

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there that is like this.

Your really lucky where you live. Where I live, vorarephilia is seen the same as cannibalism and is treated similarly to pedophilia.

It's about the same for me I live in a very conservative part of America so most of my family is not very accepting of anything but being straight.
Shingami
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:33 pm

I don't tell people things that need to be discussed. No need for someone on the outside to know what I'm into.
That's what makes it akward and gives people like furries a bad rap.
People IRL will not see you as normal, or make fun of you.
People online will use it as ammo to ridicule you.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:17 pm

I have told some people online. Because they asked, mostly. And their reaction was "why" or just playing along. Either way. I don't know why you'd tell people about it, that's like that one guy who keeps opening posts to say "for me wife reshiram". It's like, who cares lol
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Eznam wrote:I have told some people online. Because they asked, mostly. And their reaction was "why" or just playing along. Either way. I don't know why you'd tell people about it, that's like that one guy who keeps opening posts to say "for me wife reshiram". It's like, who cares lol

Oh no not that guy. Another one of those threads and I'll snap. One was enough, we freaking get it. There's being open, then there's shoving it.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:29 pm

TimberWolf25 wrote:
Eznam wrote:I have told some people online. Because they asked, mostly. And their reaction was "why" or just playing along. Either way. I don't know why you'd tell people about it, that's like that one guy who keeps opening posts to say "for me wife reshiram". It's like, who cares lol

Oh no not that guy. Another one of those threads and I'll snap. One was enough, we freaking get it. There's being open, then there's shoving it.

Yeah well that's how I feel about telling people your fetishes. No one needs to know unless they're helping you jack off or they caught you jacking off. Or they asked you what you jack off to.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 pm

Pretty much. Same when someone starts explaining their sex life, like I'm supposed to be impressed or something.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 pm

TimberWolf25 wrote:Pretty much. Same when someone starts explaining their sex life, like I'm supposed to be impressed or something.

People are much more impressed when you tell them you don't have one. From experience, at least :neutral: Maybe it's because I'm good looking...

Edit: Image
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:30 am

I'm open about my fetishes with my best friends, but that's only because they're into it too. Heck, they're the ones who got me into it in the first place. I could never be open about my macrophilia or vore fetishes to my family or anyone else really, not unless I was intimate with them and truly trusted them. Until then, I'm taking my fetishes to the grave, no one needs to know about that.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 pm

I previously mentioned "if it works out, good for you" but as a personal opinion I'd say no. The topic is brought to light very often and I tend to agree with it: fetishes aren't like being gay, there's no closet you need to get out of, no need to tell everyone about it. Quite the contrary, I'd like people not to know, but I still think, if it somehow work for you, then that's nice, you made it happen, you wanted it for some reason and you've been accepted (I'm not being sarcastic in case it feels like I am).

On internet the line can get blurry and some people are really open about just any kind of fantasies but this is mostly kept to online circles and not irl people. Some fetishes should usually remain more secret than others. I think nobody gives a shit if you like thighs, that's really ordinary. Keep the vore, necrophilia, piss vomit sex dungeon hidden though. Preferable.

Only thing I think should be true for everyone is, sexuality isn't a personality. Fetishes don't define who you are. Your life doesn't entirely revolve around getting off.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Eznam » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I previously mentioned "if it works out, good for you" but as a personal opinion I'd say no. The topic is brought to light very often and I tend to agree with it: fetishes aren't like being gay, there's no closet you need to get out of, no need to tell everyone about it. Quite the contrary, I'd like people not to know, but I still think, if it somehow work for you, then that's nice, you made it happen, you wanted it for some reason and you've been accepted (I'm not being sarcastic in case it feels like I am).

On internet the line can get blurry and some people are really open about just any kind of fantasies but this is mostly kept to online circles and not irl people. Some fetishes should usually remain more secret than others. I think nobody gives a shit if you like thighs, that's really ordinary. Keep the vore, necrophilia, piss vomit sex dungeon hidden though. Preferable.

Only thing I think should be true for everyone is, sexuality isn't a personality. Fetishes don't define who you are. Your life doesn't entirely revolve around getting off.

"But the only thing that brings me joy in life is when I dill my pickle, why wouldn't I share it with everyone, it's like a hobby"
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:59 pm

I am very open about being into vore. There are people whom I do not even know who know that I am into it. In fact, I am open with 80% of my sexual interests. That 80% does have a deviation because I do not share everything with everybody. Some things I am fine with expressing to anybody, while some things, nobody but me (and a couple of artists I ask to draw said fetishes) knows about it. Vore, however; is as open as it gets.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
justinrpg wrote:I am very open about being into vore. There are people whom I do not even know who know that I am into it. In fact, I am open with 80% of my sexual interests. That 80% does have a deviation because I do not share everything with everybody. Some things I am fine with expressing to anybody, while some things, nobody but me (and a couple of artists I ask to draw said fetishes) knows about it. Vore, however; is as open as it gets.

And look how that turned out. You have your own page on Encyclopedia Dramatica and your own thread on Kiwi Farms.

There's also a (theoretical) drinking game based on him.
Cowrie
???

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Cowrie wrote:
hernextmeal wrote:
justinrpg wrote:I am very open about being into vore. There are people whom I do not even know who know that I am into it. In fact, I am open with 80% of my sexual interests. That 80% does have a deviation because I do not share everything with everybody. Some things I am fine with expressing to anybody, while some things, nobody but me (and a couple of artists I ask to draw said fetishes) knows about it. Vore, however; is as open as it gets.

And look how that turned out. You have your own page on Encyclopedia Dramatica and your own thread on Kiwi Farms.

There's also a (theoretical) drinking game based on him.

Is it take a shot when he gets way too detailed about his preferences when no one asked or take a shot every time he goes into a thread to talk about his fetish? Or maybe it's when he makes a strange allusion to a relationship he has with a fantasy character... Maybe it's simply every time he posts, because no matter what he posts he will always fit any stereotype you could have about him.

Edit: I loooooooove ray she raaaaaaaaaaam
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 pm

The rules: One sip of beer every time he calls that one Pokemon his wife, two sips every time he calls that other Pokemon his husband, chug for every thread that's basically a duplicate of one of his earlier ones. It's only theoretical, because actually doing it would probably result in death.
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion