Anybody else like loli preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anybody else like loli preds?

Postby Eka » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:05 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
Eka wrote:Fetishes are not politic. It does not need a middle ground. No rationality, functionally, or morality are needed. Why? Because everything in this site are under the context of fantasy.

Most governments and most people couldn't care less that it's fantasy. Even in the US with the most rigorous free speech protection on the planet, content that is deemed to be obscene and have no artistic value has no protection.

Not relevant to this site. Nor the topic. Now get back to topic.
Eka
Administrator

Postby LoliVampLover » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:09 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
Eka wrote:Fetishes are not politic. It does not need a middle ground. No rationality, functionally, or morality are needed. Why? Because everything in this site are under the context of fantasy.

You don't have to like it but they very much are political. Most governments and most people couldn't care less that it's fantasy. Even in the US with the most rigorous free speech protection on the planet, content that is deemed to be obscene and have no artistic value has no protection.

According to these lawyers, it is legal: https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-l ... 09408.html
LoliVampLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 pm

LoliVampLover wrote:
hernextmeal wrote:

You don't have to like it but they very much are political. Most governments and most people couldn't care less that it's fantasy. Even in the US with the most rigorous free speech protection on the planet, content that is deemed to be obscene and have no artistic value has no protection.

According to these lawyers, it is legal: https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is-l ... 09408.html

According to only one of them, who cites no actual laws. According to the bottommost one, and in fact according to 18 U.S. Code § 1466A, it is illegal.

Moreover, it's a violation of Rule 19 of this site, which reads "Sexual content with underage characters is not allowed." I would think this would be cut-and-dry.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlluringPredation » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:54 pm

Except for the Lawyer near the bottom who cites a wider array of laws including one that specifically says it's illegal https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1466A But we must not forget the interpretation of laws, their application, and the legality according to the constitution lies with the judicial branch. Previous attempts at applications of similar laws in situations regarding drawn explicit underage have been struck down.

As such they are usually reserved for exacerbating other criminal actions, violations of probation/parole, those actively involved in the military, purchasing/importing this content from other countries, and pressuring businesses to comply with standard views of morality (the pressure this site finds itself under from another). Attempting to prosecute for this law may see it struck; prosecutors lose leverage against real criminals and perceived immoral businesses additionally opening up the potential to sell real goods (manga) of the concerned content. The laws exists and serves only as an effective scare tactic.

I spent a day recently looking into judicial proceedings, and the transcripted opinions of dissenting judges of the supreme court, and read about of a few bloggers personal experiences. The first few lawyers are not well informed, the last has done his research and is accurate in his assessment. The risk is exists however slight, but minimize this by not breaking similar laws in conjunction. Do not forget that State and Local laws may apply.

On the plus side vore does not require a visual sexual component.

(I took way too long to type this up notice the reply above me agrees)
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:40 am

I really like lolis as (non-sexual) preds, but I'm usually really hesitant to say anything about it even on here because of the backlash. I like them for the same reason I like animal preds--because of their juxtaposition of innocence and brutality. Child preds don't really grasp death or pain other than their own, and are relentless in pursuing what they want (making them very believable as preds). Basically it's a kind of domination where the person who has power over you doesn't know that what they do will hurt you, and you don't have any way to convince them of such.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby MianQ » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 am

I have actually been thinking alot about the concept of Loli preds since alot of my friends here on Ekas like it quite a bit; needless to say I bended rather quickly.

****Somewhat ranty texts ahead!**** ( I apologize in advance )

But I can agree with the notion that just about everything here on Ekas is made and discussed under the pretense of *Fantasies* and nothing more.
There are some things I don't like and somethings I do; but I wouldn't want to crash on someone's parade over my own likes and dislikes. Maybe if it was in the name of whats right, but as a bunch of people stated before; theres no need to do that here because everything discussed are just drawings, writings, and fantasy.

But I think one can argue that because thoughts of sexualizing *anything* can stem to one's own personality and personal thoughts from day to day; which is kinda true in the art world. It *is* in a way a manifestation of who we are in a sense; but I do feel here that here *specifically* in Ekas and the vore community; people ( Or atleast myself ) draw or write stuff under the very strong assumption that people wont actually try anything or even showing anyone outside of the vore community. I feel as though the only people who would do such a thing as acting IRL with their fantasies are the same people who would've done something of the sort regardless if they even knew what vore was or what Ekas was, which is of course rather disturbing.

I could go into lengths about this; but in short: I think people should be allowed to like what they want, as so long as they are able to keep their sense of humanity and keep themselves in check. Which im pretty sure just about everyone here does ( with some notable exceptions... you know who you are... )

But as for what I find appealing about it;

Its a tad hard to explain but theres something appealing about something smaller eating or encompassing something bigger than itself, a bit like Micro/Macro Vore like when a fairy decides to chomp on a human ( Kaede your awesome ), or when a regular person swallows a whole giant person ( I LOVE YOU DEBOLTE!). I'm into Same Size most of the time, so to me Loli Pred involved vore is like the best of both worlds. Ofcourse I got a few little fantasies and scenarios flying around in my head but thats all they are right now haha, not sure if i'd ever draw em myself or anything. But we'll see.

As for Age... ehhh.
Im still new to the whole concept so im not too sure exactly what to say; However!
One of the bigger factors that went into my interest was my childhood crush on the Star Wars Clone Wars character: Ahsoka Tano. So I guess around that age? still very unsure. I didnt really draw are of her out of interest of age or anything; but out of old feelings ( and commission monies, kek ).
Very new interest of mine.

I like getting into the various kinks people have here and learning more about em ( Especially from friends )
But I dont usually use the forums here so if anyone would like to talk to me in length about it, your perfectly welcome to PM me and perhaps even talk over discord!
I love to chat about stuff!
MianQ#5065
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoliVampLover » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:55 am

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:According to only one of them, who cites no actual laws. According to the bottommost one, and in fact according to 18 U.S. Code § 1466A, it is illegal.

Moreover, it's a violation of Rule 19 of this site, which reads "Sexual content with underage characters is not allowed." I would think this would be cut-and-dry.

Actually, not just one, more like 3 of 4 of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashcroft_ ... _Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... iams_(2008)
LoliVampLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby Satay » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:18 am

To answer your question without any drama:

I like preds older than 10 I think. I guess that means I like loli preds then :D I'm not sure why I like them. Maybe just because of some special situations that can only happen with young preds. Like a brat eating tinys who used to be her toys and stuff like that. Or a new aspect of like "accidental vore" (don't have a better word) because they dont really know what happens inside their bellys so they eat you but accidentally harm you that way by digesting you.
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby HyperlinkError » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:47 am

i wouldn't trust a man who says he doesn't myself
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:13 am

Personally, I prefer not to associate with people who make a habit of using the term "loli" or for that matter "shota". It feels pointlessly vulgar, like when some unfunny dork tells you they're going to go vore their dinner. Underage predators though... They're alright. There's definitely a loss of sex appeal the younger they look, assuming the artist even draws them as young as they supposedly are which is decently uncommon in a lot of respects, but then again a T-Rex has no sex appeal either but I still enjoyed Jurassic Park. So y'know, sure!
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 am

I enjoy the childlike innocents and naivety that most loli predators have, although the predator does not necessarily need to be a loli to embody those aspects.
The senario of a predator not understanding the consequences of their actions is one of my favorites and you normally only see it with loli preds.

Also, to give my opinion on the secondary argument going on here, fiction is fiction. No actual people are being harmed if it is just ink on paper or pixels on a screen.
157and493
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:32 am

157and493 wrote:I enjoy the childlike innocents and naivety that most loli predators have, although the predator does not necessarily need to be a loli to embody those aspects.
The senario of a predator not understanding the consequences of their actions is one of my favorites and you normally only see it with loli preds.

Yeah the innocence and lack of understanding is really interesting although the loli part doesn't get me, I'm more attracted to older looking preds. Although it's weird if an adult put tinies inside its mouth because it's a game for them or if they eat tinies because they thought they were bugs and bugs are ok to eat.
Kitsouille
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion