Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:04 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:
Eka told you to do it, yet before the ban, most UA stuff was found outside that forum.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with Eka.

Lol :) what's that gonna do? The UA sections are gone, and others are working on the mod. Let's stop arguing now, its been dragged out long enough.

They're not gone, they're just hidden, and they'll be restored once Eka finds a new host.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Sideromelane wrote:They're not gone, they're just hidden, and they'll be restored once Eka finds a new host.

I really hope the team is looking and hasn't just said that to avoid an uproar. Wouldnt be so bad if this wasn't the only site for this amount of vore art. There is nowhere else on the internet like this place so I hope Eka pulls through for everyone, if not I hope we get an update as soon as there is defeat so we at least know.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:47 pm

zerothx16 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:They're not gone, they're just hidden, and they'll be restored once Eka finds a new host.

I really hope the team is looking and hasn't just said that to avoid an uproar. Wouldnt be so bad if this wasn't the only site for this amount of vore art. There is nowhere else on the internet like this place so I hope Eka pulls through for everyone, if not I hope we get an update as soon as there is defeat so we at least know.

I'm not in favour or underage as anyone would know. At the same time though, ergh, it's better monitored and managed on a site like this. My primary fear was that it would someday bring the site down in a shower of FBI agents.

If that isn't an issue, then I actually don't have too much of a problem with it existing as long as I don't have to see any of it (IE: Tags and blacklists working properly).

Back before I disabled underage in the mod, I was told the mod would have to be moved to the underage forum. You can dispute that if you like, but I have the PMs to prove it if I need to. The fact the underage forums or that no-one cared enough to reverse the change is *not* my fault - I was not willing to join the UA forum to support that 'feature' and I switched it off. Although no-one having acted to re-enable it actually surprises me. I had assumed someone had already done it and thats why I heard little about UA content on the threads.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Sideromelane wrote:I'm not in favour or underage as anyone would know. At the same time though, ergh, it's better monitored and managed on a site like this. My primary fear was that it would someday bring the site down in a shower of FBI agents.

If that isn't an issue, then I actually don't have too much of a problem with it existing as long as I don't have to see any of it (IE: Tags and blacklists working properly).

Back before I disabled underage in the mod, I was told the mod would have to be moved to the underage forum. You can dispute that if you like, but I have the PMs to prove it if I need to. The fact the underage forums or that no-one cared enough to reverse the change is *not* my fault - I was not willing to join the UA forum to support that 'feature' and I switched it off. Although no-one having acted to re-enable it actually surprises me. I had assumed someone had already done it and that's why I heard little about UA content on the threads.

The FBI wouldn't get involved if it's not real CP. I may be mistaken (trying to be cautious) but Eka even knows its safe by what I've seen her/him say. It's just a bunch of squirrely old men either worried of being called out or don't understand or care what the law says. I've been to websites that have semi-realistic 3D models (That's where it gets uncomfortable to me and I nope out. I prefer Anime style or high fantasy) and that site has been going for decades. I know it will be a piece of cake for Eka to find many service providers that allow the less extreme stuff... its just a matter of wanting to do it, being the perfect match, and the work of transferring. I don't know anything about technicalities but I do know it takes no effort to find loli on the web.

Its fine to not be into it, but also understand those who were aren't hurting anyone by staying strictly to fantasy. I mean... most of this fetish revolves around killing, cannibalizing, and enjoying the suffering. That's even sicker in my opinion than liking a character with a smaller frame but could be thousands of years old. Plus its annoying shota and loli is thrown into UA despite those two words not necessarily being tied to UA. Lolita is also a fashion style that has nothing to do with being UA. I agree tags should be used properly and blacklisting is functioning. I know we live in an age where seemingly everyone is a giant pussy and throws a fit when they see something they don't like, and avoiding it they go out of the way to make sure no one else can have nice things.

I would say you can prove it but at the same time, there is Site Rule no.9. I'll just assume that it happened... though I think its a bit overkill to toss the mod into the blackest depths of the site where it won't get attention. When this mod was made I doubt the team was even thinking about underage.... it was just part of the package and not something put in on purpose. I find it silly it was even brought up on purpose. A good portion of the vore games in the forums has younger characters and those are optional. If this mod was specifically made for young vore then I understand... again at the same time all other NPCs would be game as well.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:34 pm

My understanding is that no, it was never intended. Disabling it was actually a pain and is really simple to re-enable. Somewhere in one of the threadnoughts is the clue I left on how to enable it again although it's honestly not hard to spot. I expect the folk working on the male preds mod already found it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 am

So I'll post this here too.

So my Devourment is on the Fritz. I cant swallow anyone anymore, I think it has something to do with trying to swallow an Escaped enemy NPC a third time after they already escaped twice. It seems to be save Locked, so if I go back early enough It's not a problem anymore, but I also would lose a ton of progress.

Secondly no one can swallow me when I ask them to anymore. This is also save locked, and even when they can't swallow me when I ask, they can still swallow enemies in combat, and I can still be swallowed.

Third when someone who digested my character absorbs them the character gets real ugly. I think whats happening is it's turning them into a Vanilla Game version of my character, so all of the mods that change their appearance for the better are gone, and all the sliders are borked because they no longer relate to the mods. They also gain my height. My character is 20% taller then normal, and when they get absorbed the character doing the absorbing gets taller.

Also if I click on "Yes I want to keep the face" or what ever the game crashes.

Also anyone got any experiance getting this mod to work, and if not hopefully I brought a cool mod to your attention.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/77 ... -builders/
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iasiney » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Here it should all be compatible now http://www.mediafire.com/file/kczn2n62r ... y.rar/file

Yay. Thanks! :D
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:37 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Mimzy wrote:Wait. Bitching and moaning worked??
What?? WHAT?? XD

I'm so weirdly happy, I don't know what's happening.

Kiiinda? I had actually wanted to throw the files up a while ago but it meant getting an old drive from the loft and it was a hassle. I was also still pissed at everyone for a long time. You guys don't exactly make yourselves easy to like you know? I might have done this years ago if I'd been made to feel less bitter about the whole thing, digging the files out was *work* and I didn't feel you deserved that from me really.

Some people did get given access to the files before I quit, but they seem to have moved on as well.

More recently I kinda just got over it. Having the files all those years ago was pretty funny, and I can actually laugh at the entitled rants I got as well now, and if I still played I would probably have recreated my old male pred edits and just sneaked them out.

Maybe its better this way, someone with more time and a better grasp of how papyrus works can take over and make something more functional than my bare-bones approach. I was in my loft putting the Christmas junk away and the old pc was just lying there, and i'd seen the renewed interest in the mod lately obviously so I decided just to do it. Your little rant was the final little push I needed, it actually made me happy knowing someone was still annoyed that the mod wasn't going places and that I could make people like you happy with a mouseclick. It gave me a laugh that I needed to finally banish the misery I felt over the whole mess!

I will say, if i'd hit a low mood instead of a high, I could have just as easily made the drive into windchimes, but I felt good that day so it swung in your favour.

Am I still pissed at the people who demanded stuff from me because they believed they had some right to whatever they wanted and screw the guy just trying to do something nice? Yeah a little. It was hurtful. I struggle with depression as it is and it didn't do me much good at the time, but my resolution this year is Fuck It.

Don't grief whoever works on this mod the way the original creator was, or I was, its dickish, and childish. Take what you're given and be fucking grateful.

Thank you for your work.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:After some Struggling i managed to get Devourment functioning for both Male And Females now.
Here is a link to it http://www.mediafire.com/file/9y7ydgkr7 ... e.rar/file
Some stuff is broken but nearly everything works now for both male and female predators.
I also added some converted belly animations should you decide to use it with SE.
If you get an error regarding a wrong skeleton then ignore it.
Btw i took the liberty to make some changes i felt were needed
1. Swallowing is a lot faster
2.Prey will no longer teleport to you when swallowed this is mostly for stealth characters since you otherwise will bump into them and alert them.
3. You are no longer forced into thirdperson view whenever you swallow someone.

Hello. What I was wanting to do is immersion related. I had some fun getting Fallout 4 Vore to spit out some debug messages. I did this with Fallout 4 Vore without too much problems using the main registry script it calls. I got my hands on the source for swallowcalculatescript but when I try to compile it I am getting:

Spoiler: show
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "swallowcalculatescript"...
<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(0,0): unable to locate script activemagiceffect
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(4,6): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(5,6): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(13,26): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(13,42): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(16,17): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(16,39): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(16,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(20,11): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(20,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(20,33): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(21,17): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(22,1): dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\devourmentregistryscript.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag Conditional
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\devourmentregistryscript.psc(1,0): Unknown user flag Conditional
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(23,20): isBlocked is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(23,56): isBlocked is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(25,1): dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(27,11): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(27,33): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(27,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(27,85): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(27,107): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(28,15): registerBlock is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(29,15): registerBlock is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(31,18): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(31,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(32,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(32,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(34,13): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(34,18): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(35,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(35,40): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(35,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(37,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(37,14): cannot add a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(37,52): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(37,62): cannot multiply a none with a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(37,68): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(43,13): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(43,18): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(44,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(44,40): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(44,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(46,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(46,48): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(46,39): cannot add a none to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(46,58): cannot add a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(46,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(49,12): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(51,16): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(53,16): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(55,16): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(57,16): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(60,66): variable Math is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(60,71): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(60,65): cannot multiply a float with a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(61,13): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(65,13): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(65,18): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(66,40): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(66,30): cannot multiply a float with a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(69,40): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(69,60): cannot divide a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(69,31): cannot add a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(70,40): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(70,65): cannot divide a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(70,31): cannot subtract a int from a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(72,12): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(72,44): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(72,59): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(72,59): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(76,29): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(76,39): cannot divide a none from a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(76,17): cannot compare a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(76,17): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(77,27): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(77,37): cannot divide a none from a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(77,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(80,12): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(80,30): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(80,55): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(84,16): variable Utility is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(84,24): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(84,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(86,2): dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(89,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(90,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(91,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(92,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(93,14): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(93,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(93,43): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(93,48): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(94,3): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(94,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(96,2): registerForUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(97,30): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(97,54): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(97,78): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(97,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(98,32): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(98,10): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(99,14): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(99,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(99,42): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(99,66): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(100,11): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(102,3): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(102,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(108,1): Dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(116,22): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(116,27): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(121,15): effectshader is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(123,14): sound is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(124,15): effectshader is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(126,1): unregisterForUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(127,1): dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(129,11): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(129,29): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(130,1): dispel is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(135,27): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(135,43): unknown type actor
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(136,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(137,25): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(137,41): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(137,8): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(138,14): registerDigestion is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(139,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(140,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(141,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(142,13): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(142,63): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(142,85): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(145,17): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(148,15): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(148,33): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(149,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(150,13): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(150,18): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(151,2): variable Game is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(151,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(156,14): unregisterBlock is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(157,14): unregisterBlock is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(159,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(160,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(161,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(162,9): actor is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(165,15): unknown type spell
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(166,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(167,15): unknown type sound
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(169,14): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(170,14): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(171,14): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(173,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(175,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(176,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(178,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(179,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(180,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(181,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(182,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(184,14): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(186,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(187,14): unknown type perk
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(189,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(191,15): unknown type spell
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(193,17): unknown type keyword
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(195,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(196,15): unknown type spell
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(198,20): unknown type miscobject
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\swallowcalculatescript.psc(200,17): unknown type keyword
No output generated for swallowcalculatescript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on swallowcalculatescript.psc

I don't think this was using the version that you were using. But, basically I am wanting to essentially put a debug message for each stage of the process so that the game spits a message back to you saying that the prey is in your mouth, the prey is in your throat, the prey passes through the spincter into your stomach, the prey is sloshed around your stomach, etc. I was also wanting to look into making a book (in fallout 4 you have holotapes) that would take the variables for each stage of the process and display things in the book as the variables are updated. Of course, I haven't really looked up if that is possible in creation kit but would be nice. Perhaps it is possible to make something that displays messages depending on what variables are being modified but having these debug messages in the main scripts makes it display at the right time very nicely. Devourment does handle things differently than Fallout 4 does, of course. Any help with Devourment?

Edit: Those messages are only examples :lol:
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Here it should all be compatible now http://www.mediafire.com/file/kczn2n62r ... y.rar/file

Sorry, when I am trying to swallow another prey or trying to swallow two corpses, the second corpse says that my stomach is full.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:53 am

So I was trying to get multiprey setup on Kongpow's compilation of the devourment stuff, and I tried to get Multiprey working? I've looked around and tried to use some of the patches but I keep having the problem where I'll swallow someone, immediately urk them back up, and if I swallow them again they're just stuck non-digested even if they die

I've posted this on his thing before this but I'm expanding my search in case anyone else had this issue and knows how to fix it
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 am

I have a question that's probably been addressed, but I'm going to ask.
Does this only work with the old version of skyrim, or will special edition work? I'm wondering which to purchase.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 am

Datstrudel wrote:I have a question that's probably been addressed, but I'm going to ask.
Does this only work with the old version of skyrim, or will special edition work? I'm wondering which to purchase.

It works with both but you'll have to update the animations to work on se
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:I have a question that's probably been addressed, but I'm going to ask.

It works with both but you'll have to update the animations to work on se

Thanks. I have purchased it. I'm new to modding on PC. (Have been playing it for years on console.)
Could you point me in the right direction for modding it?

Ps, I got the Special Edition on steam if that helps with where to start.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:43 pm

I recommend looking around Nexus Mods(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition), you find most not 18+ mods there, with a mod manager to install and set up your mods nicely. For 18+ stuff, I recommend Loverslab (https://www.loverslab.com/).

The Special Edition is sadly more milited in terms of mods, as older mods are not updated for this version any more, but you should still find the most common and important stuff.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 pm

RC8015 wrote:I recommend looking around Nexus Mods(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition), you find most not 18+ mods there, with a mod manager to install and set up your mods nicely. For 18+ stuff, I recommend Loverslab (https://www.loverslab.com/).

The Special Edition is sadly more milited in terms of mods, as older mods are not updated for this version any more, but you should still find the most common and important stuff.

I've decided to try and switch which version I'm playing. I'll try and refund it and buy the old version. I didn't realize SE was a different thing. I thought it was the original game with all the DLC.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BMSmithers » Sun May 12, 2019 7:21 pm

This is kind of out of nowhere, but I figured I'd share and contribute to this thread. I've gone through ForgetfulHatter's dialogue mod and corrected grammatical errors to make the dialogue read smoother. And, even though male preds aren't my thing, I've edited certain lines of dialogue to be more male-pred-friendly (due to relatively recent discussions on the topic). Though, it was unavoidable to keep some lines (generally) as they were.

Feel free to download and/or further improve this version of ForgetfulHatter's mod: https://mega.nz/#!vJMhiI7L!KhZrgiuxyb7m ... rJwfGLMRXI
BMSmithers
New to the forum

Postby essedess » Sun May 19, 2019 1:13 pm

This one mod fits the vore theme quite well I think from what I have seen (even though it is basically a tentacle sex mod) I haven't used it yet so I don't know if there would be any conflicts.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/88 ... ing-rooms/
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am

I was wondering, what does the Soul Food Perk actually do? It doesn't list any kind of statistical change so is it just flavour?
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:I was wondering, what does the Soul Food Perk actually do? It doesn't list any kind of statistical change so is it just flavour?

It makes so that when you digest (kill) an enemy after swallowing them, you get a "consumed soul" added to your inventory. It's the equivalent of a filled black soul gem, but is weightless
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game