Idea: A game where getting vored is the reward

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Idea: A game where getting vored is the reward

Postby Suredo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:17 am

I can’t program for shit so I can’t make this, but if anyone wants to, be my guest! Anyhow, in most vore games I’ve noticed that you only get eaten as a punishment, like when you lose a battle, and I was thinking that a game where getting eating is a REWARD would be a breath of fresh air. And I don’t mean a game where you win at solitaire and get eaten. Maybe some people can act like checkpoints, fast travel, a tool, rest areas, part of a puzzle, or even just transitions from level to level, but a bit more involved. Maybe you would have to sweet talk your way into them, sneak your way in, or force your way in. One of my favorite scenerarios I came up with was where you have to sneak into a base or something, so you knock out a patrol guard (or you could find only one disguise and one of your party members wears it) , you hide inside him/her, and wait until your in the base (or whatever you want to call it) to get out. Like I said these are just ideas and something that I would want, I (probably) won’t work on the actual game, if there ever is one. But feel free to use any of these ideas for a game of your own.
Suredo
New to the forum

Re: Idea: A game where getting vored is the reward

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm

It definitely would be interesting if there were more games like that out there.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby EverettTheRed » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:47 am

I mean technically speaking any game posted here, the reward is to be eaten, it's just that the design of the games usually puts the rewards as a fail state. For many the reason to do well is to get eaten on your own terms, either by intentionally loosing, or some of the games with willing player prey, and to convey a sense of desperation, which for many prey is a core part of the fantasy.

Myst's Adventure 2 actually manages to do a good job reconciling this by baking getting eaten into the narrative. At certain points you have to be eaten, but since you can respawn a limited number of times based on how often you've been a pred(plus a few freebies) you are rewarded with vore scenes for seeking out vore scenes. It still has the problem of needing to intentionally loose to be prey in most instances, and has no real answer for folks who are strictly pred, or strictly prey, but it's one of the better examples out there of trying to solve our unique problem of needing the reward to logically be the fail state.
EverettTheRed
New to the forum

Postby fieldmousse » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Good topic, I've always thought it to be a little backward when vore games use getting eaten as punishment and force the player to replay prior segments of the game after dying.
There are a surprising number of games where failure is the only way to be eaten
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby shakey2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 am

I'm pretty sure someone was working on something with exactly this concept. With custom artwork even. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. It's a game where you are a tiny fly girl who has to get on these monster girls good side to get them to let you "explore" them. Sadly it didn't have much actual vore content yet last I checked.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 am

shakey2 wrote:I'm pretty sure someone was working on something with exactly this concept. With custom artwork even. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. It's a game where you are a tiny fly girl who has to get on these monster girls good side to get them to let you "explore" them. Sadly it didn't have much actual vore content yet last I checked.

You're thinking of Pelema Resort. Unfortunately put on an indefinite hold while the author (Gumdrop) tries to find motivation to remake the entire thing.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Sadly, the developers of a handful of vore games I've played never stayed motivated enough to complete what they were working on.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Suredo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:55 am

EverettTheRed wrote:I mean technically speaking any game posted here, the reward is to be eaten, it's just that the design of the games usually puts the rewards as a fail state. For many the reason to do well is to get eaten on your own terms, either by intentionally loosing, or some of the games with willing player prey, and to convey a sense of desperation, which for many prey is a core part of the fantasy.

I know that, its just that my want to win surpasses my want to be vored lol
Suredo
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 am

I did have the idea of a fem-ninja on a mission to devour her lord/lady's foes.... and the reward would be a curvier body and to feed their lord/lady their body once complete. An honor-system so to speak.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Kiyoa » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Realistically speaking the way to tackle this would be to do away with conventional win/loss states or to reverse them. That is to say either that being eaten doesn't actually result in losing or that your goal is to actively be eaten.

As an example of the first concept we might say something like a strategy game where you play an actual character on the field, who if eaten get removed from play but doesn't cost you the game since their allies can fight on without them; alternatively maybe just taking over the character who devoured the PC, ala the Devourment mod for Skyrim. The second might actually be something like a reversal of the typical pred prey relationship in games where an eager prey tries to feed herself to an unwilling predator.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:39 am

Could work a few ways. Maybe the player canonically has extra lives, or the goal is to get eaten by a specific pred, and not all these other preds.

Or it could be plotless, and be sort of a vore version of the flash game series karoshi.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Hansony » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:44 am

Yeah I can definitely see a lot of possibilities with this, sadly I have never made a game ether so I'm not that much better off then you.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game