God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Fall update guide>

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:47 am

psychoplayz wrote:Would there happen to be a way to not get eaten by the little girl in Ruvkus,the one you "babysit"

Buy lunch in the local pub first. :wink:
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blaziken » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:18 am

i was thinking that oral vore seem boring now ( there's just too many OV scene in other game )
how many kind vore do you have in mind for this game?
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:22 am

blaziken wrote:i was thinking that oral vore seem boring now ( there's just too many OV scene in other game )
how many kind vore do you have in mind for this game?

As mentioned in the tags in OP: oral, anal, breast/cleavage, unbirth, naval and absorption. But expect mostly oral since that seems most natural to me.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 am

Damn, i am looking forward to the update, I hope Centaur Milf is in it.
runeguden
Participator

Postby darkghost178 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 am

runeguden wrote:Damn, i am looking forward to the update, I hope Centaur Milf is in it.

Which centaur?
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:28 am

It occurs to me that C U B I N G the witch outside of Reila's tree requires a combination of events contradictory to the strictly-prey playstyle. Reila must have been removed from the equation in order to have the opportunity to cube the witch, effectively barring the full-prey player from reaping the reward for cubing her. One way around this I can think of is with a check for both magic defense to resist the spell and then agility to provide the player an option to either rush the witch or wait and see what happens. Fail the agility check and Reila gets the witch without player input. Wait to see what happens and Reila also gets the witch. Rushing the witch knocks both her and the player out of Reila's fall-path and provides the player with the options of cubing her, eating her, or letting Reila have her anyways.

As to how this would affect the scene inside the tree: I'm not certain any options taken should bar the player from getting the egg. The scene would go as normal if the player handed the witch off to Reila. If the player ate the witch first, I imagine Reila would be a little annoyed she missed out on her meal but intrigued by the nature of the reunion; I imagine there'd be the unbirth scenes again, but this time with text changed to reflect the large obstruction protruding from the player's midsection. If the player cubed the witch, I imagine at the very least Reila would be a little pissed. Whether this dovetails into a fight + alternate way of removing Reila from the game (double-cubing) is up to you.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 am

runeguden wrote:Damn, i am looking forward to the update, I hope Centaur Milf is in it.

Sorry, still 2 updates away.

darkghost178 wrote:

Which centaur?

If you look through the puctures in God complex, there is a picture called "centaur mother" or something like that. It's there since the beginning of development since I planned the scene from the start but it's for the desert so it won't appear until I get to the desert.

Slayerhero90 wrote:It occurs to me that C U B I N G the witch outside of Reila's tree requires a combination of events contradictory to the strictly-prey playstyle. Reila must have been removed from the equation in order to have the opportunity to cube the witch, effectively barring the full-prey player from reaping the reward for cubing her. One way around this I can think of is with a check for both magic defense to resist the spell and then agility to provide the player an option to either rush the witch or wait and see what happens. Fail the agility check and Reila gets the witch without player input. Wait to see what happens and Reila also gets the witch. Rushing the witch knocks both her and the player out of Reila's fall-path and provides the player with the options of cubing her, eating her, or letting Reila have her anyways.

As to how this would affect the scene inside the tree: I'm not certain any options taken should bar the player from getting the egg. The scene would go as normal if the player handed the witch off to Reila. If the player ate the witch first, I imagine Reila would be a little annoyed she missed out on her meal but intrigued by the nature of the reunion; I imagine there'd be the unbirth scenes again, but this time with text changed to reflect the large obstruction protruding from the player's midsection. If the player cubed the witch, I imagine at the very least Reila would be a little pissed. Whether this dovetails into a fight + alternate way of removing Reila from the game (double-cubing) is up to you.

This seems like too much work just to have alternative route to get few hundred gold, tho I like the idea of being able to cube Reila, perhaps getting a bigger reward for her. Will tinker around with it but I doubt we'll add the whole spectrum as you described. Also Reila gave you the egg only because she had the witch so taking away the witch would either make the egg unavailable or you would have to remove Reila too.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:46 am

salamoun wrote:Sorry, still 2 updates away.

salamoun wrote:It's there since the beginning of development since I planned the scene from the start but it's for the desert so it won't appear until I get to the desert.

So the next update isn't about the desert? I thought that it was the case given the progression of the plot. IIRC it's not going to be about the mansion either, now I'm kind of clueless about the focus of the update. 8O
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 am

Suppose I might have misread or been mistold something about the cubing. Thought it gave something more than gold. My bad.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:05 am

NemoUlysses wrote:
salamoun wrote:Sorry, still 2 updates away.

salamoun wrote:It's there since the beginning of development since I planned the scene from the start but it's for the desert so it won't appear until I get to the desert.

So the next update isn't about the desert? I thought that it was the case given the progression of the plot. IIRC it's not going to be about the mansion either, now I'm kind of clueless about the focus of the update. 8O

The current upcoming update will contain Kejpi's and Elise's houses with various characters to interact with. The next update will then focus on the mansion, adding options to followers you collected like eating them, talk with them or having sex with some of them, also adding other NPCs that you hired along the way like the maid from the castle. The update after that will be the desert, including the anticipated milf centaur scene.

Slayerhero90 wrote:Suppose I might have misread or been mistold something about the cubing. Thought it gave something more than gold. My bad.

The cubing will give more then just gold but those rewards are designed mainly for magic school missions, cubing other preds outside the school missions is just a non-predatory way to get rid off some NPCs and for that you will receive just gold.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 am

I'm a bit confused by the butterfly's events when Reila eats her. There seem to be multiple versions of the process, one of which results in Reila's upgrade flag getting ticked. What's that all about?

Also, four eastern exits on the farm just outside Grandhol drop the player in the middle of the ocean: EV036, 037, 038, and 038.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:I'm a bit confused by the butterfly's events when Reila eats her. There seem to be multiple versions of the process, one of which results in Reila's upgrade flag getting ticked. What's that all about?

Also, four eastern exits on the farm just outside Grandhol drop the player in the middle of the ocean: EV036, 037, 038, and 038.

upgrades for followers mean some kind of buff, similar to how player gets buff whenever she eats someone.
Thanks for pointing out those, I completely missed them while updating exits.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 am

salamoun wrote:The current upcoming update will contain Kejpi's and Elise's houses with various characters to interact with. The next update will then focus on the mansion, adding options to followers you collected like eating them, talk with them or having sex with some of them, also adding other NPCs that you hired along the way like the maid from the castle. The update after that will be the desert, including the anticipated milf centaur scene.

Thanks for the explanation, it's much appreciated.
salamoun wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:I'm a bit confused by the butterfly's events when Reila eats her. There seem to be multiple versions of the process, one of which results in Reila's upgrade flag getting ticked. What's that all about?

upgrades for followers mean some kind of buff, similar to how player gets buff whenever she eats someone.

Question: are you guys referring to the butterfly in Favenal Forest? I'm asking because I think that this interaction isn't documented in the walkthrough.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:17 am

I do refer to that butterfly. There are at least three different processes (don't know if I'm using the term right) wherein the player decides not to eat the butterfly and instead the butterfly is eaten by Reila, but only one of said processes appears to actually upgrade Reila.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:25 am

salamoun, about the mansion, will we have also the option that our party members can eat us? (with digestion and without, digestion)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Bel's "Seduce" skill is typoed as "Seduse". Reporting that specific typo since it's one people are liable to see very frequently.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EmmaV2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:00 am

I can't access the items sold by the old man in the lost woods. I only found out they existed after looking at the guide. Whenever I ask to see what he has to sale, it skips the shop screen entirely
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:33 am

Archangel64 wrote:salamoun, about the mansion, will we have also the option that our party members can eat us? (with digestion and without, digestion)

Yes, that will also be an option.

Slayerhero90 wrote:Bel's "Seduce" skill is typoed as "Seduse". Reporting that specific typo since it's one people are liable to see very frequently.

Know about that, should be fixed in the next version.

EmmaV2 wrote:I can't access the items sold by the old man in the lost woods. I only found out they existed after looking at the guide. Whenever I ask to see what he has to sale, it skips the shop screen entirely

Yea, he actually doesn't sell anything, we forgot to implement the shop ^^;
Will be fixed in the next version.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmmaV2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:48 am

Thanks for the response! I thought that was the case, but then I saw the guide mention it and I wasn't sure.

I'm a big fan of the project, thanks for taking the time to make this game! And please pass that thanks along to all the people that are helping you.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby chance10 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Just wondering what is going to be in the pink area. I have a guess that it is going to have stuff like fox girls and other mystic type creatures
Last edited by chance10 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chance10
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game