Is there such thing as undead vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is there such thing as undead vore?

Postby Gamergirl2020 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:45 pm

I was wondering if anyone is into undead people swallowing them hole? Dunno this is just a random thought I had :D .
Gamergirl2020
New to the forum

Re: Is there such thing as undead vore?

Postby Nekiame » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 am

Well, I've certainly seen people make zombie/undead characters that are preds, or draw existing zombie/undead characters in vore, so it deffinetly exists.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:17 am

Do ghosts count ?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Mortaven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 pm

o3o I recall aaaaaages ago, when there was a poll up here on Eka's for best monster pred, and I think "Zombie/Undead" was actually pretty high up in votes.
Mortaven
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:57 am

I reckon not many would like the rotten and putrid aspect of zombies but it depends on your view. Technically, an undead does not need to be stinky and rotten, I've seen zombies that are pretty normal humans aside from having green skin and a few stitches.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:37 am

Kitsouille wrote:I reckon not many would like the rotten and putrid aspect of zombies but it depends on your view. Technically, an undead does not need to be stinky and rotten, I've seen zombies that are pretty normal humans aside from having green skin and a few stitches.

Like rotty topps from the shantae series
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby aovm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am

Vampires are also undead, not just zombies and there's probably more undead things if you looked into it. Not sure how much content is devoted to it though.
aovm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 pm

The "swallowing them whole" part is the rarity with Undead. Hard vore is much more common and is seen in Lovecraft's works. The ghouls, Herbert West's reanimated corpses. The only "swallow whole" I can think of was in AD&D. Looking like a giant skeleton (I forgot if it was undead or a type of fiend), it would swallow it's prey (or their soul?) and imprison them within it's rib cage, where it would slowly drain their life essence.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Gamergirl2020 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Well i guess there undead but I’m talking more about zombies
Gamergirl2020
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:29 pm

There are quite a few works floating around dealing with undead predators. Vampires are the most common ones because they're the least "rotten" and are commonly associated with sexuality; they're to undeads, as Succubi are to demons. That being said, zombies are probably the next most common after vampires. Zombies are well-known to enjoy the whole "eat brains" thing, though they generally engage in hard vore and, realistically, are pretty incapable predators in the traditional "shambling and mindless" depiction, requiring the mass numbers always seen in movies. If we count hard vore, then zombies are probably the most mainstream predator. However, zombies aren't exclusively hard vore anymore; noisekeeper just got a couple images featuring a character from the Zombie Idol anime I'm forgetting the name of, and both zombies and Frankenstein-esque characters featured as predators in Aesir's latest Drawloween series.

It's not a totally unheard of concept, just one that people rarely look into much beyond vampires; probably because other types of undead characters are pretty much exclusively portrayed as ugly until recently, with no real justification for making them look pretty like demons.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby xwrath » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:53 am

for example https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=68894956
giantess zombie, scat on last page
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HappyCore » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:23 am

Something I've heard of actually, though I'm not sure if it's really popular. I recall seeing it in an episode of panty and stocking once, unless I was dreaming, but I swear..
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion