General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby shinzo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Looking for a story I found on this site several years ago. A babysitter story where the two girls being babysat think they are dinosaurs and eat their babysitters. Story ends with the two girls releasing the babysitters all over the bathroom floor and having one of their cellphones land on top of the scat pile and then receiving a call, which the girls laugh about and compare to a similar scene in Jurassic Park 3.
shinzo
New to the forum

Postby Greedyy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Still looking for the story related to this thread :(

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=47415&p=2552106#p2552106
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby JamesJayZero » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 am

So i'm trying to find a site that is kind of archive or chat. I don't really remember. All i remember is seeing a video of some festival, where a big tiger costume swallowd a (girl?). The backgrould was brownish black i think. With yellow text. But i don't clearly remember.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby 123apples » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Resident Evil Vore

I can’t remember which site it was, no can I clearly recall the name of the story but I can provide a short summary of the setting.

The setting opens to Lupo walking into Weskers office while Ada is servicing him.
She gets her mission to (some place).
Anyway, so the wolf pack (female members), sheva, Sherry, Claire and Jill are all trying to fight through a facility full of horny, rapey, hungry monsters. (There is emphasis on the vore).
While the monsters begin capturing/fucking/swallowing while some of the team, as they are pursued relentlessly. Some of the wolf pack finds four eyes (either in the stomach of the plant while being violated, or suspended from slimey vines on the wall while violated).

I don’t remember too much more about the story beyond that.
I hope it hasn’t been deleted.

I know the story WAS NOT ON WRITING.COM.
I thought it was on Hentaifoundry but still no luck.

Basically this story is the answer to the lack of Resident Evil Vore stories.

Anyone here think this story sounds familiar?
(The story had multiple chapters, more than 4).
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:19 pm

What happened to JessicaRae? She was one of my favorite artists, and there was this great Wonder Woman comic she did that I can't find anymore.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mcleod » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello,

I spent the better part of two hours searching for an older image on FurAffinity, but sadly I couldn't find it.

From what I can remember it was a picture with a story in the description box, the image is as follows: A belly dancer swallows a small kangaroo (?) who's birthday it was and he was brought to the bar to get a dance from said female, however after swallowing him she goes inside and dances for his older brother while inside the belly dancers stomach. She regrets her actions after hearing a comment from the older brother.

And that's all I can remember sadly, hopefully I get some closure on this one :D because it's killing me not finding it.
Mcleod
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:05 pm

looking for another art.

This time the picture is of Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa entertaining herself in various ways with multiple tinies at the same time. I used to be able to find it but now I can't seem to locate it anymore. Could use some help here
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Looking for the artist who made this: https://sta.sh/01awlcgcqz2f

UPDATE: KipTeiTei made it.
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby luigithebest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:12 am

I have searched high and low for this old vore comic in deviantart, but I cannot find it anywhere...

It was a comic about a anthro kitty who was sad for not having a full pregnancy-like belly. Then her nephews come along and help her fill up. She eats all 3 and becomes satisfied at the end.

It was a color comic, with soft vore genre.

If anyone has any info about this comic, can you please reply to this thread or send any related links?
luigithebest
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:22 am

luigithebest wrote:I have searched high and low for this old vore comic in deviantart, but I cannot find it anywhere...

It was a comic about a anthro kitty who was sad for not having a full pregnancy-like belly. Then her nephews come along and help her fill up. She eats all 3 and becomes satisfied at the end.

It was a color comic, with soft vore genre.

If anyone has any info about this comic, can you please reply to this thread or send any related links?

i'm pretty sure i know which one you're talking about, but prior obligations mean i can't go and find it right now. i'll try to remember to do that after i get back from work.

if it means anything, there's a vaguely similar comic by--i'm pretty sure--Shryland which also involves a cat-woman getting a bunch of young 'uns in her belly at their own insistence, though it's unbirth instead
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luigithebest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm

LowProfile wrote:i'm pretty sure i know which one you're talking about, but prior obligations mean i can't go and find it right now. i'll try to remember to do that after i get back from work.

Cool. I will wait for your replies. I sincerely hope you can find the comic.

LowProfile wrote:if it means anything, there's a vaguely similar comic by--i'm pretty sure--Shryland which also involves a cat-woman getting a bunch of young 'uns in her belly at their own insistence, though it's unbirth instead

I read that one before and liked it. Thanks for the offer though. Appreciate it.
luigithebest
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:30 pm

luigithebest wrote:Cool. I will wait for your replies. I sincerely hope you can find the comic.

here it is. i'm pretty sure this is the one you meant.
Attachments
Belly Envy (0).jpg
Belly Envy (1).jpg
Belly Envy (2).jpg
Belly Envy (3).jpg
Belly Envy (4).jpg
Belly Envy (5).jpg
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luigithebest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:37 pm

LowProfile wrote:
luigithebest wrote:Cool. I will wait for your replies. I sincerely hope you can find the comic.

Holy Crap! You actually found it! Thank you so much!!!
luigithebest
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:02 pm

luigithebest wrote:
LowProfile wrote:

no problem ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Portaldemon11 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:06 am

Hello Guys and Girls!

I am looking for an older image that I have lost,
Its a role reversal piece where a naked woman is being prepared for cooking by two Turkeys, so Pre-vore/cooking, she is gagged and bound aswell if I remember correctly. Its an older vore image that is hand drawn but a piece I have always liked.
I think I seen it here on Ekas portal but not 100% certain.

Any Info related to this image will be much appreciated,
thanks for your time,

PortalDemon11.
Portaldemon11
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:51 pm

luigithebest wrote:
LowProfile wrote:

i actually have that saved to my hard drive.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby thirtyeight » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm hoping someone can help me, I've been tearing my hair out trying to find a particular series on deviantart.

The plot of it is, a female dragon rider delivers messages. However, one message is so secret, she is required to feed herself to her dragon to make sure no knowledge of it falls into the wrong hands.

I believe the images were 3d, it took place in a fairly green area, it was willing vore, and I think the rider was an elf. You'd think that would be enough to go on, but I am having no luck finding it again.

Any help provided would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ps. naturally I find it just after I post this message,
thirtyeight
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 pm

thirtyeight wrote:ps. naturally I find it just after I post this message,

No link?
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Csx124 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:57 pm

Looking for a particular minigiantess story I read online not too long ago. It’s about a scientist who engineers “girls” that are capable of vore, and sends them out into various environments to test how they operate. I remember them being sent to a college campus, a busy subway station, and a concert, among others. After eating a certain amount of people, each one of the “girls” bursts.
Anyone know what I’m talking about?
Csx124
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:55 pm

I'm starting to think the picture I requested in my previous post has been scrubbed from the internet since I still can't find it anywhere...
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion