Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby PocketChange » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 am

I do not. I replaced all of my old saves after the 3.0 (I think?) update. I never had the glitch before when it was being reported but now it's consistent. Or is there a link to an older version that I could try and progress with? I deleted all the older versions I had like an idiot because I'd never gotten the glitch before. I also did delete my old saves because I had the issue with getting flame at lvl 10 for the Drider event and the newer updates fixed that so I started completely fresh.
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:14 am

PocketChange wrote:I do not. I replaced all of my old saves after the 3.0 (I think?) update. I never had the glitch before when it was being reported but now it's consistent. Or is there a link to an older version that I could try and progress with? I deleted all the older versions I had like an idiot because I'd never gotten the glitch before. I also did delete my old saves because I had the issue with getting flame at lvl 10 for the Drider event and the newer updates fixed that so I started completely fresh.

That's odd....the new release on the first page and clean save aren't fixing that for you?
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Blaziken0 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:27 pm

"Next standard release 6.0 slated for December. Will be a holiday themed update featuring a winter town"

is this for patreon?
Blaziken0
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:54 pm

Blaziken0 wrote:"Next standard release 6.0 slated for December. Will be a holiday themed update featuring a winter town"

is this for patreon?

when some one stay something like stabnder them mean for every one this person ehtier forgot life happened or even over emsted how long it was going to take just answering you question
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby blaziken » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:42 pm

VVV wrote:
Blaziken0 wrote:"Next standard release 6.0 slated for December. Will be a holiday themed update featuring a winter town"

is this for patreon?

when some one stay something like stabnder them mean for every one this person ehtier forgot life happened or even over emsted how long it was going to take just answering you question

uh sorry i dont understand what you mean lol
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby LocoTaco » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:32 am

I'm an Idiot, I cant figure out how to start "Witch's Brew." It says the quest is in the Mission Guild but I've talked to everyone there. How do I start it? Is the shrinking scene with the Mayor's maid actually in the game yet?
LocoTaco
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:54 am

LocoTaco wrote:I'm an Idiot, I cant figure out how to start "Witch's Brew." It says the quest is in the Mission Guild but I've talked to everyone there. How do I start it? Is the shrinking scene with the Mayor's maid actually in the game yet?

Go to the lake, on the other side of the sea is a the way to this Halloween town, there can u find the house of the witch,... and yeah, the shrink quest is already in the game
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 am

is this for patreon?

The standard version of the winter release is coming early February for patreon immediately after the billing cycle, and a standard release of this will be shortly afterwards in the middle of or late feb.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby LocoTaco » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
LocoTaco wrote:I'm an Idiot, I cant figure out how to start "Witch's Brew." It says the quest is in the Mission Guild but I've talked to everyone there. How do I start it? Is the shrinking scene with the Mayor's maid actually in the game yet?

Go to the lake, on the other side of the sea is a the way to this Halloween town, there can u find the house of the witch,... and yeah, the shrink quest is already in the game

I know were to go after I start it I just can't start it. The witch won't interact with me until I have business with her. Were do I go to start it? It says talk to Ken in the Guild Hall but I've talked to everyone
LocoTaco
New to the forum

Postby BaCe » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Is there any list of all scenes? I've heard that sb was making a walkthrough but at this point of the game's development I guess it's still not possible, but a list of scenes can be made, right? So is there any?
BaCe
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:22 pm

BaCe wrote:Is there any list of all scenes? I've heard that sb was making a walkthrough but at this point of the game's development I guess it's still not possible, but a list of scenes can be made, right? So is there any?

Great question. As of now, I know that some people have posted a few youtube videos of scenes, but there's no documented list yet. If you were to go through release notes of past releases you could probably count them that way....

However, I will probably compile a list at some point before the game is wrapped up, which i'm planning to do before the end of the summer.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:25 am

Idk if anyone has mentioned this, but I have a bug upon playing the new version with an old save where if I go to the butterfly area, the butterfly girl will release the woman's husband even if I have already completed the quest.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CloudChaserRG » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 am

Would it be possible to put something into the game that lets us re watch scenes? like the travel harpie scene, or scenes for dialog of option when first meeting a character?
CloudChaserRG
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Idk if anyone has mentioned this, but I have a bug upon playing the new version with an old save where if I go to the butterfly area, the butterfly girl will release the woman's husband even if I have already completed the quest.

No idea if this is really a bug.
Sometimes during the process of creating an RPG Maker game, switches, variables or plugins are changed, which doesn't fit the old requirements anymore.
That can cause problems with older save files.
Easiest way to test out: Start a new game and try if the problem still persists.

CloudChaserRG wrote:Would it be possible to put something into the game that lets us re watch scenes? like the travel harpie scene, or scenes for dialog of option when first meeting a character?

Normally shouldn't that a too great problem.
Incorporating switches or variables in a scene and creating an item or additional map as reminisce room isn't too hard, but will take some time.
The main problem could be, if such switches and/or variables are not yet already activated through a scene, then you perhaps have to play the game from the beginning again after the change.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby frosthunter » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:36 pm

when will be the update ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:45 pm

frosthunter wrote:when will be the update ?

Between middle and late February, at first will comes the update on Patreon out, he have a Patreon side there can u see if the update is out
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Patreon seems out, I'd pay for it but need money for house and food atm DX
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby pussylover3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:07 pm

If I could make a suggestion it would be to add more save files because there are not enough to save before all scenes and maybe add a mechanic where if you don't have enough money for the harpy taxi you can ride in her with a set or random chance of death for free or maybe just add more to the harpy taxi in general IDK just a few suggestions
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImperialTrom » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi i have a question how many new vore scene the Patreon game have ? ( sorry for my dad english ) and i want to say great job :D your game is realy good
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aresbloodfang » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 pm

pussylover3 wrote:If I could make a suggestion it would be to add more save files because there are not enough to save before all scenes and maybe add a mechanic where if you don't have enough money for the harpy taxi you can ride in her with a set or random chance of death for free or maybe just add more to the harpy taxi in general IDK just a few suggestions

In rpg maker games you can rename your save files to take them off the save loading list and when you rename them back to a numbered save it goes back on the save load list.

EX: name Save01.rvdata2 to catgirl pred.rvdata2 to take it off save list then to bring it back name catgirl pred.rvdata2 Save01 to what ever the max save number is.
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game