Furry vs human vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Furry or human vore?

Human on human vore only
22%
Furry on furry vore only
11%
Human on furry vore only
1%
Furry on human vore only
9%
All options apply to my tastes
58%

Total votes : 176

Furry vs human vore

Postby AkaiFenneku » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Ever since I joined the vore community, I've noticed a growing amount of people that split themselves when it comes to the species of either pred or prey when it comes to the scenarios themselves. In most furry servers I've joined, for instance, there was always this 'no human vore, that shit is nasty' rule, which took my attention, as well as human vore servers that explicitly forbid furry vore. In my case I'm a fan of both, wether the prey or pred are animals or they're humans. Of course I have my own requirements for both scenarios, both with the animals specified or who's the pred or prey in what scenario, but at the end of the day I don't see a problem with either. Heck, I even mix things up and outright make hybrid/shapeshifter vore!

Of course this topic is just to see the community's opinion on the matter and the reasoning behind it (if there's any you may want to share). Note when I say 'furry', I'm not exclusively referring to anthro characters, but also ferals and whatnot. This is also regardless of gender, so that's up to your tastes. I'm just interested in knowing the species you enjoy in vore :)
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Re: Furry vs human vore

Postby Erecant » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:24 pm

Well from the human only camp, I think a large majority of us just view furs of all flavors as a hard no, big turn off in the general sense, which would of course preclude them from our preferred vore scenarios. That is mostly just a blanket preference that overrides all others. To me, anything with furry is an easy pass.

Not really anything beyond personal preferences. As this is such a niche interest to begin with, layering on even more gets to be pretty specific.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 pm

In all honesty, I see zero appeal whatsoever to furry/scaley stuff, doesn't feel right to me in the slightest. Same thing applies to things like Pokemon. However, I'm not opposed to things such as demis, provided the animal details are at a minimum (such as a neko, for example). Taurs are alright as well in most cases. But if we're literally just having something like a dog or cat with a humanoid body, no thanks.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 pm

I like both. My preference is furry, but I'm totally down with including human women in vore stuff from time to time. Only real no-no is a gendered basis in that I don't like male prey, but everything else is fine. I'll even enjoy human men swallowing human women if it's done right.
Humbug
---

Postby Solmaximuta » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Honestly, i'm somewhat ok with furries. Like I've jacked off while having an image of it on the screen, but the interval is usually 15 seconds. I prefer it at like 10~15% furry with just ears and a tail, maybe partial scales, but after that is a hard no, thanks for playing.
SolMaxiMuta. Run it through Latin translate, you might have a laugh.
Solmaximuta
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:09 pm

I think that is a really complicated question. For me it really depends on the depiction of the characters. For a lot of people here, they tightly associate vore and sexual interest, so if they are not sexually attracted to a one of the characters, it's a no go. For others sex is not tightly coupled to vore, and there may be broader interest. And of course there are some who tightly couple vore and sex, but are simply attracted to a broad range of people.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Casdan1492 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Do I have to choose? I love both of them! :P
Casdan1492
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:09 pm

I am like... 75% human pred fan and 25% furry pred fan, prey of both species is also fine by me.
However I have happened across what you speak of quite often, a few times I've been run out of vore discord servers who were SUPPOSED to be for everyone but like, the whole staff were furries and they allowed others to hate on human vore anytime I had the GALL to mention it. Meanwhile the mods were swearing up and down that human fans are welcome >.>
And don't get me started on servers I've actually been banned from simply because my icon had a human in it.
I have nothing against furries for what they like, but the community's behavior towards others? I find them to be one of the most narrow-minded of the vore community.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby unicorn » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:32 pm

I've always been into furry stuff, and historically i was pretty deep into the "no humans in my vore thanks" camp. But the past few years my tastes have changed a bit and i've discovered i do enjoy human+furry scenarios... though i generally prefer when the human is the pred and the anthro or animal is the prey, which i think is the opposite of the majority of folks who enjoy mixing them. I even seek this pairing out!
Thought that view might be interesting to you ;)
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:14 am

I like all variations but for the sake of this topic i'll pick just one option and I think I'll would go with Furry on human vore
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:59 am

I vastly prefer humans in vore but some furry content always manage to get to me. Anything goes except human pred and furry prey, for some reason that doesn't make sense.
Kitsouille
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:08 am

Locking humans out of my vore helps maintain a healthy mental distance between myself and real people, handy to avoid fantasizing over friends/coworkers/etc. Furries also bring more variety to the table with less effort due to the various body types from species variations and the like being easier to make distinctions with when using individuals.

I generally like to keep humans and vehicles to neat nerd fantasy stuff like D&D and video games, maining humans in D&D with my irl buds. I generally like to think humans can't vore people, but have the tools to avoid becoming lunch, even if that's assuming a lot of dumb things.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vir » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am

I like all the listed options, though at the same time I must admit a particular love for human on furry vore.
Vir
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:14 am

Well, for the most part, you have to be furry to like furry vore, so I understand the division. Although different anatomy can be interesting.
I actually tolerate furries in a vore context much more than in general, although I don't think I've ever seen a human as pred to a furry, nor is the idea appealing because I can imagine having a mouthful of hair.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:30 am

A lot of my tastes fall into the furry spectrum I guess despite backing away from anthros. The main reason I prefer four legged characters is because of creative freedoms, but I still like humans and humanoids as preds.
Jayezox
---

Postby Ray » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:17 am

Not enough content out there of anthros eating humans. I love that stuff, especially when it is the main theme of the art or story. I vaguely remember this story from years ago when this Earth Goddess/Spirit being shrunk all of humanity to punish them for abusing the planet and then made anthros out of all the animals, granting them dominion over humans to step on or consume as they wished.
Ray
Participator

Postby 157and493 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 am

For me personally, the sex of the predator and prey is a lot more important to me than their species. As long as the predator is female and the prey is male I will enjoy it.
157and493
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:54 am

I personally can't stand humans as preds, though I respect that some people like them. I can only play with furry or animal preds, with the exception of monkeys, or other primates because they're too close to human. As for the prey though, I'm more flexible. I still have a preference for furries when I roleplay, but I still like art with human preys, and will occasionally nom up a human myself.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:00 am

I really have no bias these days, although overly cartoony or childish characters are a strong nope.

As a predator only type, I get quite irritated at times with certain trends where 'such and such species are all delicious!' become common. I have exactly one human character and she *started* as a middle finger to the 'Humans are only good as food' crowd. She's evolved since then, mostly due to absorbing the essences of all the various furry and scaly things she's devoured!
She's ended up as my primary character of late actually, mostly because she's a lot of fun to play, and she's been very popular, even with many people who always avowed dislike of human preds! Basically - don't be afraid to try things outside your comfort zones. Maybe you hate certain species or archetypes, but if you haven't already done so, maybe give them a try!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion