Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 10/2/18

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Bugfix update will be on it's way. Renpy made breaking changes with how timers work and the merril encounter is currently bugged out. don't know how long it has been like this but yeah it's broke and needs a rewrite code wise.

Weee.

What a shit show, can't believe they'd make a huge breaking change like that rendering legacy code unusable.

I'll make it work. Gimme a few days.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:48 am

vore2412 wrote:Okay, so I really love the developing relationship with Alex, and it was awesome to see what would happen if she creamed you permanently after bringing the relationship to max level. Really loved that ending.

Hey, ah, would you be willing to tell me HOW to get her to cock vore you? I've only been able to get forced BJ's from her as of late. (Her being the one on the receiving side, just to clarify.)

Is it, like, a chance thing? Do you have to have student respect higher/lower than teacher respect? Or something else?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Okay, so I really love the developing relationship with Alex, and it was awesome to see what would happen if she creamed you permanently after bringing the relationship to max level. Really loved that ending.

Hey, ah, would you be willing to tell me HOW to get her to cock vore you? I've only been able to get forced BJ's from her as of late. (Her being the one on the receiving side, just to clarify.)

Is it, like, a chance thing? Do you have to have student respect higher/lower than teacher respect? Or something else?

You won't be able to do it on the first encounter. Each time you meet her talk to her, then let her away with it, then repeat. After about four times she'll offer it as an option when you let her go.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby vore2412 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:09 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:

If you keep simply fighting her, she'll cock vore you randomly instead of forcing you to give her a blow job, if you talk to her a few times, it opens up her relationship dynamic, you get to feed her to a few different people that would normally churn you all up, and eventually she'll start telling you stories of people she's creamed, or you let her go and that will open up the option to cock vore Mr. Imitod. She's a real prey slut, this one. :gulp:
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Bugfix update

All that has been changed is the encounter with Merril during the story. I recoded how timers work and added a bar to show how much time is left before she strikes.

android https://mega.nz/#!QA1FACzQ!vKf8Pb300wzf ... dHX6gJLjDg
android alt https://mega.nz/#!5Zs3Fa6D!7HYjrxOpPG6i ... AfPmbab8Go
mac https://mega.nz/#!oY93WawD!Lzytk3Hg7M4i ... WU-Aprvkkc
pc/linux https://mega.nz/#!cA9hXCZa!aLbuUS9kDn8z ... i7sHzuwoyY
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Capreolus » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:44 am

Its nice to see you working on this project again.
Capreolus
Been posting for a bit

Postby jolrael » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:22 am

Nice update ryan! The news paper girl is quite nice, love it.
jolrael
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 am

hi , I just wanted to know if it's normal that I have a very large text box that takes half of my screen

if I remember correctly, it was smaller in the older version

and if it's normal, to the creator : you should reduce it please, it hides half of the screen and it is not very transparent so we can't see the lower part of the sexy picture behind :?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 am

nico59600 wrote:hi , I just wanted to know if it's normal that I have a very large text box that takes half of my screen

if I remember correctly, it was smaller in the older version

and if it's normal, to the creator : you should reduce it please, it hides half of the screen and it is not very transparent so we can't see the lower part of the sexy picture behind :?

Press the H button to hide it at any time.

That is a new default of Renpy and messing with it requires going through a lot of text to make sure it renders in a satisfactory way across platforms.

So for my sanity please press H, it hides all the HUD elements.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:56 am

i understand , thanks
in the end I got used to it XD

but for those who want a transparent background i have found this

https://f95zone.com/threads/renpy-trans ... 5-7.11925/

you can finaly see the text and the big belly at the same time :gulp:
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:08 pm

So does the text with the sister go anywhere or am I missing something? I'd love to visit her house but I'm guessing that not in yet or never will be
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:32 pm

SkyGuy wrote:So does the text with the sister go anywhere or am I missing something? I'd love to visit her house but I'm guessing that not in yet or never will be

I don't think it does, but I could be wrong. I'm quite interested in where it might go in the future as well though.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Right now, it's just groundwork for a future feature.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:25 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Right now, it's just groundwork for a future feature.

Ah, I see.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:49 pm

android: https://mega.nz/#!JJ8mVSgD!16mfZSU3A9S0 ... Qdk_mJb-UI
chromebooks: https://mega.nz/#!5I8GRAZI!RZt-dKfDhurF ... O6qLvWyh4k
mac: https://mega.nz/#!hF0UCaRK!6FeQSXwaXYHE ... 2ZexKrYXPY
pc: https://mega.nz/#!lYswHCiB!Zsx5_Bz3U7ZE ... HBGR9t53i0

Another update before the site goes away for a while. To give you something to chew on while its away!

Added an option to jerk off in the men's bathroom at school. This will reduce your lust to zero but at a cost. Usually just 5 will but also there's a chance that your session will be interrupted! Which brings me to the main new girl.

Added a new girl named Felicia whose expertise lies in financial domination type scenarios as well as foot worship. She shows up during the aforementioned event. She'll milk you for money, disrupt your day and whisk you away on dates when you visit four certain locations in game.

For those who want to know those locations...
Spoiler: show
The mall, classroom, park and alley.

Once you've gotten to know her those dates change a little and she offers another bonus as well.

After Felicia there are another few little additions.

A gym girl who will race you for money or eat you if you lose.
A small scene that plays in the hallways sometimes where a young man is shoved into a locker.
Another text from your sister to read and respond to.
Dialed back the opacity of the textbox. So pics are more visible through it.

A small note: Android distros are awkward and the packaging tool is buggy. FYI the android branch is not guaranteed. I'll keep making it as long as it isn't a problem and doesn't require much debugging. I have enough problems like that in my day job.

Enjoy!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:android: https://mega.nz/#!JJ8mVSgD!16mfZSU3A9S0 ... Qdk_mJb-UI
chromebooks: https://mega.nz/#!5I8GRAZI!RZt-dKfDhurF ... O6qLvWyh4k
mac: https://mega.nz/#!hF0UCaRK!6FeQSXwaXYHE ... 2ZexKrYXPY
pc: https://mega.nz/#!lYswHCiB!Zsx5_Bz3U7ZE ... HBGR9t53i0

Another update before the site goes away for a while. To give you something to chew on while its away!

Added an option to jerk off in the men's bathroom at school. This will reduce your lust to zero but at a cost. Usually just 5 will but also there's a chance that your session will be interrupted! Which brings me to the main new girl.

Added a new girl named Felicia whose expertise lies in financial domination type scenarios as well as foot worship. She shows up during the aforementioned event. She'll milk you for money, disrupt your day and whisk you away on dates when you visit four certain locations in game.

For those who want to know those locations...
Spoiler: show
The mall, classroom, park and alley.

Once you've gotten to know her those dates change a little and she offers another bonus as well.

After Felicia there are another few little additions.

A gym girl who will race you for money or eat you if you lose.
A small scene that plays in the hallways sometimes where a young man is shoved into a locker.
Another text from your sister to read and respond to.
Dialed back the opacity of the textbox. So pics are more visible through it.

A small note: Android distros are awkward and the packaging tool is buggy. FYI the android branch is not guaranteed. I'll keep making it as long as it isn't a problem and doesn't require much debugging. I have enough problems like that in my day job.

Enjoy!

You say it's a small update, but it sounds pretty big to me! And wrll-timed too, I was just looking for something to do today! Definitely gonna check this out!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 pm

There should be a way to encounter Felicia at will. I can't seem to find her for a second date no matter what I do.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby NovaDragn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Ooo you are Great Ryan thank you^_^
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:33 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:There should be a way to encounter Felicia at will. I can't seem to find her for a second date no matter what I do.

Once you've done a date in a specific area say the park, she won't show up there again until you've done all the dates in different locations and met her again in the bathroom. That resets all the flags and lets you encounter her again.

Your second date is likely in another location. 4 of them in all.

Otherwise when everything is set for you to encounter her in a location for a date it's a 50-50 chance. Shouldn't be too hard to see her after a try or two. I wanted it to be somewhat random though, the idea being that you might be trying to accomplish something else and then she show up out of the blue and whisks you somewhere else you didn't want to go.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 3/5/19

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:17 pm

ryanshowseason3,

So, I checked out most of the content so far, minus most of the stuff with Felicia as I'm saving it for later when I have more time to... appreciate it. My one suggestion is, there should be a way for you to interact with the bully directly instead of just watching her, unless I missed something. Other than that though, I definitely enjoyed what I've played so far!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game