Hungry Dragon: Vorish Android game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Hungry Dragon: Vorish Android game

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:24 am

I found an Android game that is practically all about vore! It is called "Hungry Dragon" and you can even eat people in this game!

I do not know if there is an IOS port because I do not have an iPhone or an iPad or any IOS device

The link to the game is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n&hl=en_US
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hungry Dragon: Vorish Android game

Postby loopyman25 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:47 am

There is an iOS version of the game available, I checked.
loopyman25
New to the forum

Re: Hungry Dragon: Vorish Android game

Postby Katana70065 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:02 pm

There are a pair of similar games called "Hungry Shark World" and "Hungry Shark Evolution". In these games, you play as a shark and you swim around and eat anything in your path, fish, birds, other sharks, even people. And as you play, you can upgrade your shark, and buy bigger sharks.

Hungry Shark World is only available on Android and iOS, and I think it recently became available on console systems (Xbox, Playstation)

Hungry Shark Evolution is available on mobile systems AND PC.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game