Captured by Kobolds Interactive

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Captured by Kobolds Interactive

Postby Degen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 am

As the title says, I've made short interactive story in Twine that I've decided to share. In this story, you play as a male human who has been captured by kobolds. It's a simple premise with some simple decisions to make, though I hope that it helps makes it clear what each choice will end up leading to. This story is focused on prey. All the kinks below are featured in the story, however the more niche fetishes can be avoided depending on your choices.

Kinks Included
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Male Pred
Female Pred
Kobold/Scaley Pred
Species Transformation
Cum Disposal
Scat Disposal

At the moment, only the female kobold has a sex scene, but the male will gain one if there is enough interest in the project. As a first-timer, I apologize for any mistakes in advance and will correct them if told about them. If you have any suggestions for more choices or future stories, feel free to tell me. I hope that you enjoy Captured by Kobolds.

https://mega.nz/#!gYUy1IhR!tHrXq_b3qn67 ... tjyunTrVLI
Degen
New to the forum

Re: Captured by Kobolds Interactive

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:22 pm

It's a fun start. Would like to see a bit more dialogue included.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Re: Captured by Kobolds Interactive

Postby dagar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:32 pm

That was an interesting little thing. I feel like you intended for more options to open up, but that may just be my hopes. There is one glitch where the male oral vore ends in the female disposal
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!