Your favorite vore scenario type?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your favorite way to be eaten?

Accidental Vore
12%
Unaware Pred
9%
Willing Prey
19%
Unwilling Prey
31%
Consensual Vore
17%
Unaware Prey
4%
All of the Above
8%

Total votes : 114

Your favorite vore scenario type?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm

When it comes to being eaten, what is your favorite scenario vore type out of these? I listed examples of each

Accidental Vore: The pred is aware that he/she swallowed you, but it was an accident and he/she did not mean to swallow you.
Unaware Pred: The pred is not aware that he/she swallowed you
Willing Prey: You tell a pred that you want to be eaten, and he/she eats you
Unwilling Prey: You do not want to be eaten, but the pred eats you anyway
Consensual Vore: You give your consent to be eaten. Possibly after the pred asks to eat you
Unaware Prey: You were unaware that you were eaten

My favorites are unaware and accidental vore. Both typically involving digestion.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Your favorite vore scenario type?

Postby Garwood » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:52 pm

My favorite is unwilling by far. I like accidental because I find it funny, bonus points if the pred is indifferent or even happy after the fact.
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:52 pm

I kind of prefer willing prey/willing pred scenarios (Where I want to go into the mouth of the pred, and the pred wants to eat me). But I suppose everyone has their own opinions.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Consensual vore, especially within the context of BDSM.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm

I checked both Consentual and Unwilling, because I do like both equally, BUT unwilling is tricky because I only like it if the prey later becomes willing after some comfort from the predator, so... kinda something in between consensual and unwilling. But consensual is perfectly okay too!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Cowrie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:05 pm

You forgot to include unwilling pred. I checked willing and unwilling prey as well as consensual vore anyways.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:13 pm

They each have their own appeal but the most consistent appeal for me is unwilling prey. Though I think it is worth noting that I like "semi-willing" prey too. They prey has the urge to be eaten but they know it is perverse, deadly, and foolish to go through with it. In spite of that they can't subdue that part of their psyche and give in to the urge only to regret it later. Helpless.
Ray
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 am

All of those could be hot under the right circumstances imo. Unwilling pred too, as mentioned above. I think it would be be harder with willing prey however. I can see a prey asking for it but with a purpose in mind (like agent K in MiB1) instead of just being eaten for the sake of it. It seems like a self-insert scenario where the prey needs to be a vorarephile.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Peptidase » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 am

I like unaware/accidental mostly for the rarity value. Unwilling pred is up there for me for the same reason.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Marco » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:46 pm

My favorite is unwilling prey, but I also love a form of accidental vore where the pred doesn't mind that they've just eaten someone - they realise the prey tasted good and are happy about their "free food" as it where.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dosdose » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:11 pm

My favorite scenario has always been unwilling prey, I’ll go with accidental too but the pred in those scenarios usually thinks the prey is feeding themselves to the pred or the pred just not caring that the victim accidentally found their way into their current situation. For whatever reason, I don’t like willing especially if the prey being eaten survives in the end. I guess I just find the situation much more enjoyable if the prey doesn’t want to be eaten but it happens anyway.
dosdose
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 am

As for me, though I've come across many scenarios I liked perusing that were of the unwilling prey type, my favorite above all is willing prey, with consensual vore being pretty much tied into it. My current story series is all about thoroughly willing prey and predator scenarios, even if I've only touched on how it all works without any action (it's definitely coming-just took longer than i thought it would lol).

Of course, knowing now that I could of chose more than one option, I wanted to have both consensual and willing, but only chose willing because I'm used to being able to choose only one option in these polls...... :/
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby 157and493 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:17 am

I absolutely LOVE when the prey is willing and the vore is consensual. However, I also like it when the predator is sadistic and they prey’s suffering is described in detail... I suppose I only enjoy both extreme side of the spectrum, there is no middle ground.
157and493
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:41 pm

I like unwilling prey but for them to not be harmed with the vore,just unhappy and uncomfortable about having been swallowed and forced to be kept inside the pred's body.Wanting out of them but not in any danger while held within.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion