Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment, Ch I Pt I (v0.212b, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby gartrux » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 pm

What is the current status of that update coming out?
gartrux
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:12 pm

gartrux wrote:What is the current status of that update coming out?

It looks like the 20th to the 31st based off what was said on the last page.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:02 am

It will likely be out on the last week of the month, from the way things are looking at the moment, at least for patrons. As usual the public release/recordings will follow after a day or two, once I'm sure there's no major bugs left, to avoid having to do rebuilds multiple times for all the platforms.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby flames55 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:27 pm

looking forward to throwing you a bit more money as i love your work
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 pm

No telling what Eskoz has in the works past the cv update. I'm eager to see stuff beyond that. Then again, cv isn't exactly my favorite, so I'll probably give that scene a miss.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:05 am

sizehunter wrote:No telling what Eskoz has in the works past the cv update. I'm eager to see stuff beyond that. Then again, cv isn't exactly my favorite, so I'll probably give that scene a miss.

So CV is the only option?
Monopolus
???

Postby sizehunter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 am

It's a coming one, there is also vore, unbirth, and anal just in the prologue, with more vore in the bit after that.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:47 am

Monopolus wrote:
sizehunter wrote:No telling what Eskoz has in the works past the cv update. I'm eager to see stuff beyond that. Then again, cv isn't exactly my favorite, so I'll probably give that scene a miss.

The new scene contains
Spoiler: show
endings with Unbirth or CV, depending on a choice the player makes. It's a scene with a futa girl and her non-futa girlfriend
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmm123 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:04 am

so CV futa scene will be in prat 2 :?:
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby Derp342 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:45 pm

cv best v
Derp342
New to the forum

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Eskoz wrote:
Monopolus wrote:

The new scene contains
Spoiler: show
endings with Unbirth or CV, depending on a choice the player makes. It's a scene with a futa girl and her non-futa girlfriend

Um, question;

Regardless of whether you choose the Futa girl or her girlfriend, does the ending of Chapter 1 Part 2 change or does it remain the same? (As in, if you avoid getting CV'ed or UB'ed, which is what I'm assuming you have to do as per usual :P) To clarify, would either girl that you choose affect anything in Chapter 1 Part 3 depending on who you choose?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:42 pm

mmm123 wrote:so CV futa scene will be in prat 2 :?:

yes

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:
Um, question;

Regardless of whether you choose the Futa girl or her girlfriend, does the ending of Chapter 1 Part 2 change or does it remain the same? (As in, if you avoid getting CV'ed or UB'ed, which is what I'm assuming you have to do as per usual :P) To clarify, would either girl that you choose affect anything in Chapter 1 Part 3 depending on who you choose?

Part 2 is actually optional, and can be skipped if someone doesn't want to see futa content. The player can choose to go directly back to the shelter, instead of doing the thing that leads to part 2. So the event won't directly affect anything in the main story, except it might unlock possible future futa content. Obviously there's some extra info about the world in the dialogue of the scene as well. But if a player skips the scene, the info will be available in some other form at a later time, when/if it becomes relevant. There'll also be some minor dialogue changes in the introduction part of part 3 if you played through part 2, and there might be some related dialogue depending on how you cleared the event, but nothing major.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby tbk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:54 pm

So specific choices in some scenes will have potential ramifications in future scenarios? That's pretty great.

Also, quick question regarding future development. I've noticed that you've never tinkered with unaware scenarios in your animations, does that take unaware material off the plate as far as Diminishment goes?
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Eskoz wrote:
mmm123 wrote:so CV futa scene will be in prat 2 :?:

yes

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:
Um, question;

Part 2 is actually optional, and can be skipped if someone doesn't want to see futa content. The player can choose to go directly back to the shelter, instead of doing the thing that leads to part 2. So the event won't directly affect anything in the main story, except it might unlock possible future futa content. Obviously there's some extra info about the world in the dialogue of the scene as well. But if a player skips the scene, the info will be available in some other form at a later time, when/if it becomes relevant. There'll also be some minor dialogue changes in the introduction part of part 3 if you played through part 2, and there might be some related dialogue depending on how you cleared the event, but nothing major.

Oh, interesting with Part 2 being totally avoidable. Luckily, I'm into Futa stuff (depending on the appearance of said Futanari AND the artwork/animation (luckily, you fall under the category of the latter :P)), so I most likely won't be skipping Part 2. Keep up the great work!
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm

I'd probably do it just out of curiosity. I might not be the biggest fan of futa, but I can still appreciate it.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Fimbulvinter » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:06 pm

I'm looking forward to the CV scene. Even if I wasn't into CV or futa (which I'm not) I wouldn't skip that scene simply because it's something new and different, and that alone makes it worth experiencing at least once.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:27 am

oh god...tell me the futa girl has balls and that's where the player ends up...i despise that stupid penis jutting out over the vagina with no balls below it, it looks so damn awkward and i find it the biggest turnoff there is...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:15 am

Evilpancake wrote:oh god...tell me the futa girl has balls and that's where the player ends up...i despise that stupid penis jutting out over the vagina with no balls below it, it looks so damn awkward and i find it the biggest turnoff there is...

Dude, same here. I don't understand why some people do that honestly. And in terms of cock vore and Futanaris in general, how would that even work? Are the male anatomy parts that are in those kinds of Futanaris in the vagina somewhere or something?

(On an unrelated note, I just wanna say that I love the work you've done with your DC gifs and pics and stuff like that, they look sooooo good!)
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Chapter 1 part 2 (version 0.221) has released on Eskoz' patreon. Public release coming somewhere between 4th and 6th February, so between Monday to Wednesday!
So stupidly excited for it. I looooove this game so much!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby KaiserKessler » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:06 pm

any idea at what time the public update will be online?
KaiserKessler
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game