Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Don't worry about it. So just devourment alone wont work? In that case i dont know what say than reinstall skyrim i guess
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby LtFuzz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Yeah, everything works fine, including the skeleton, until I install devourment, then it all breaks.
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:42 pm

I meant if with only devourment installed wont work
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby LtFuzz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:49 pm

If I don't have anything but the mod, things work fine, except the lack of a skeleton.
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 pm

I guess xp32's skeleton just isnt compatible then.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby LtFuzz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:14 pm

What skeleton do you use? :3
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:22 pm

LtFuzz wrote:What skeleton do you use? :3

I dont use one. Other than the one that comes with devourment. I find that most animation mods work even if it states it needs one. Though stuff like Sos and Sam wont work. If you want nude males you could look into the Better males mod thats the one i use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... /mods/3672
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby LtFuzz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Is trying to get XP32 to register on your to-do list?
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Fyr3 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Okay first off both set 000malepreds 0 and the female counterparts don't seem to work.
Second is there a way to reduce the chances of throwing up your prey?
I kinda wanna do a mostly pred playthrough, so I'd rather not get eaten constantly ^^'
Edit: Much to my surprise when I finally managed to digest a horse, and pooped out a dragon XD
Last edited by Fyr3 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fyr3
Somewhat familiar

Postby TAImatem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:04 am

LtFuzz wrote:Is trying to get XP32 to register on your to-do list?
Are you using XPMS or XPMSE? On Special Edition I installed mods that contain skeleton using Vortex in such load order: XPMSE->SoS->Devourment->The Mighty XML (you can find the last one on reddit, but I don't think you will need it, since it's main purpose is HDT)
PS also don't forget to run FNIS
PPS this mod also have animations updated for Special Edition in a separate folder
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby TAImatem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:25 am

Galmar, can you please make PC put the armor back on after digesting and/or add an option to turn off disrobing. Also, I wonder if it's possible to make devourment's spells like bioassimilation count towards pred stats (this spell works by dealing high AoE damage and turning surrounding corpses into puddles on one-by-one basis)
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby LtFuzz » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:58 am

I'm using XPMSE. The skeleton appears to not be the issue, it's been SoS this entire time unfortunately. :p
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:32 am

TAImatem wrote:Galmar, can you please make PC put the armor back on after digesting and/or add an option to turn off disrobing. Also, I wonder if it's possible to make devourment's spells like bioassimilation count towards pred stats (this spell works by dealing high AoE damage and turning surrounding corpses into puddles on one-by-one basis)

I never made it a feature to unequip armor. Do you happen to have Sos installed or Sam? because those mods come with a problem where the characters outfit is unequipped upon having a belly.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TAImatem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 am

Galmar1313 wrote:I never made it a feature to unequip armor. Do you happen to have Sos installed or Sam? because those mods come with a problem where the characters outfit is unequipped upon having a belly.

Yes, I do. However, it never happened to me on kongpow's pack, guess there is a patch then.

What about the spells though?
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:57 am

TAImatem wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:I never made it a feature to unequip armor. Do you happen to have Sos installed or Sam? because those mods come with a problem where the characters outfit is unequipped upon having a belly.

Yes, I do. However, it never happened to me on kongpow's pack, guess there is a patch then.
The bellies in Kongpows mod use the 60 body slot. But this one uses the 52 body slot which is the same as the one Sos uses i think i can fix that pretty easily. For the spells do you mean that if you for example use the spell on a nord it will count towards the nords eaten stat?

What about the spells though?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TAImatem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:37 am

Galmar1313 wrote: For the spells do you mean that if you for example use the spell on a nord it will count towards the nords eaten stat?

Yes
PS It seems like "assimilatescript" actually replaces targets with ash piles (browsed through xEdit: SPEL 000bioassimilation spell refers to MGEF 000bioassimilationcasteffect, which refers to SPEL 000bioassimilationplacementspell, which refers to MGEF 000bioassimilationeffect, which refers to HAZD 000bioassimilationhazard, which applies SPEL 000bioassimilationhelper, which does drain and applies MGEF 000assimilatehazardeffect once the target is dead, which does the replacement)
PPS Biophagia uses similar MGEF 000assimilateaimedeffect, same script, as well as necrophagia (MGEF 000assimilateaimedeffect25)

UPD: I wonder if simply adding a portion from preddevourmentscript (around lines 259 to 623 of original source) to assimilatescript would do the trick... (where thePred=akCaster thePrey=akTarget)
PUPDS: damn, code without arrays looks sad, about 200 lines could be cut by using arrays , though it would require some global value that would somehow contain said array, and I don't think it's possible
PPUPDS: I wonder if it's possible to reroute race digestion effect placement to devourmentregistryscript, since it won't need to rebuild required arrays on every prey death. (I'm thinking DigestSpells[preyrace][tier])... It seems like Jcontainer have "nested arrays". would look something like JArray.getForm(Jarray.getInt(Digestspells, preyrace), tier)
PPPUPDS: lines 237 to 257 are kinda pointless, the results are not being used most of the time (unless you ate exactly 32 persons of the same race), and you can simply replace them with their checks
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorath » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:23 pm

Awesome update, thanks for sharing!

Would it ever be possible to make it PC-centric? Where only the PC can be devoured by other NPCs / creatures, and the PC can also vore others? Basically eliminate NPC vs NPC to reduce script load?

And also any chance of this version ever getting Nioverride support? Not so concerned with the animated belly myself.

If anyone knows how to do these things through xedit any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks again for putting this together!
vorath
New to the forum

Postby TAImatem » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:36 am

vorath wrote:Would it ever be possible to make it PC-centric? Where only the PC can be devoured by other NPCs / creatures, and the PC can also vore others? Basically eliminate NPC vs NPC to reduce script load?

to begin with you already can change who can be a pred (all NPCs, only followers, no NPCs). I suppose doing what you've suggested won't be much harder, although pred control might work through simple spell removal.... But adding certain checks into swallow script shouldn't be too hard (but would require editing scripts)
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby TAImatem » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:56 am

Galmar, IMO you should have based SoS patch on XPMSE skeleton, it has much more bones (many are required for HDT) and includes all SoS bones

UPD: funny enough, it seems like XPMSE's female skeleton already includes both SoS and devourment... Maybe one can simply replace male skeleton with female skeleton (main difference seems to be female's extra boob nodes)

UPD2: well, it seems to work! All you need is to copy XPMSE's both female skeleton nifs to male folder, rename the files to replace male skeleton, then open them with nifscope, go to Headers tab, Strings directory, there you will find "skeleton - female.nif"/"skeletonbeast - female.nif", remove the " - female" part and it should be fine. Should be noted though that I didn't do much testing (all I did was to disrobe nearby male and made him swallow me). BTW, also found a bug: there's no prey dialogue with if male person swallows you
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:48 am

vorath wrote:Awesome update, thanks for sharing!

Would it ever be possible to make it PC-centric? Where only the PC can be devoured by other NPCs / creatures, and the PC can also vore others? Basically eliminate NPC vs NPC to reduce script load?

And also any chance of this version ever getting Nioverride support? Not so concerned with the animated belly myself.

If anyone knows how to do these things through xedit any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks again for putting this together!

Ive been trying to get some kind of PC-centric toggle in place but it just wont work. I have gotten it to work with a belly slider on bodyslide right now i just have create a toggle and possibly convert some armors to go along with it.
Attachments
20190203164405_1.jpg
20190203164442_1.jpg
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game