Who would win? Dixie-vs-Midna!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who would win and eat the other?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Dixie Kong
11%
Midna
89%

Total votes : 38

Who would win? Dixie-vs-Midna!

Postby kernac » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:15 pm

DixVMid1RE.jpg

Who would win in a vore duel? Who would defeat the other and entomb them within their greedy belly to be digested?

Dixie Kong:
"I've never eaten an imp before, can't be too hard to swallow. Hope you ain't afraid of Bananas cause there's lots of those where you're going~!"

Midna:
"Ha! You've got to be kidding... Urrgh, you just look like so much empty calories... I'm gonna have you on my hips for months after this~!"
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Who would win? Dixie-vs-Midna!

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Midna would win, hands and paws down. She'd be able to use her hair/hand to grab Dixie and keep her from moving while she played with her. She could have Wolf Link pounce Dixie, rape and eat her, and then have his fun with Midna while Dixie digested. Or she could turn into her true form, use her Twilight Hylian magic to shrink Dixie and shove her up her butt and THEN have fun with Wolf Link. Or regular link.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby klonoa723 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:24 pm

So, we have a monkey with just, mh, being agile and sorta fly in the air with her hair vs a magical imp girl with various powers that vastly surpass any of Dixie's abilities.
Yeah, Midna wins.

This post also be biased 'cus Midna is best girl :v
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:10 pm

I mean, I WANT Dixie to win, but if we're going off of who would actually win, it's gotta be Midna, sadly.
Dixie's got surprisingly-strong prehensile hair, but so does Midna, and Midna has more.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I mean, I WANT Dixie to win, but if we're going off of who would actually win, it's gotta be Midna, sadly.
Dixie's got surprisingly-strong prehensile hair, but so does Midna, and Midna has more.

Midna's hair is more than just prehensile. It's a third hand, a magical sealing spell, and it's her physical embodiment of her magic after she was turned from the Princess of the Twilight Realm who looked like a slightly elder version of Zelda. It was because of Girahim, I think his name was... that she was sealed in the imp body.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby NekuTheEmo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:I mean, I WANT Dixie to win, but if we're going off of who would actually win, it's gotta be Midna, sadly.

Midna's hair is more than just prehensile. It's a third hand, a magical sealing spell, and it's her physical embodiment of her magic after she was turned from the Princess of the Twilight Realm who looked like a slightly elder version of Zelda. It was because of Girahim, I think his name was... that she was sealed in the imp body.

Nah, Girahim was the main antagonist in Skyward sword. Zant was the Usurper who transformed Midna into an Imp-like creature. But yeah Midna would win for sure
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:19 am

I like to think of these type of match ups to where despite stats or powers either one could still win.I like them both but I think it would be funny if Midna slipped on a banana peel and stumbled her way into a bent over Dixie who caught her head up her butt and sucked her in from there.

CrimsonFangX666 wrote: she could turn into her true form, use her Twilight Hylian magic to shrink Dixie and shove her up her butt and THEN have fun with Wolf Link. Or regular link.

I like this outcome too. :-D
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby anyonarex » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:14 pm

Midna has this hands (paws?) down, much as i'd like to see her lose. :p
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion