Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby Lolwutname » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 pm

Oh wow, that sequel pic is really good. My compliments to the artist. Thanks for sharing it DGTL! :D
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Thanks everyone I'm insanely happy how it turned out Blacky did an amazing job
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:30 pm

found some pretty fun flush art by jungle footer on furaffinity, be sure to leave them a comment if you have a profile there if you like em!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24438548/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22914695/
Attachments
1502395174.junglefooter_fluuush.jpg
1489694428.junglefooter_n109.jpg
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:21 pm

got a really fun one for everybody my first commission on the topic Pokemaniac over on FA wanted me to do a comic for them and this is the result

putting it in a spoiler box because this contains gay male furries and flush vore not sure how people feel about some of that. this also has a minorly intrusive watermark the version with out it is owned by the client

Spoiler: show
final water marked.png
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:27 pm

DGTL wrote:got a really fun one for everybody my first commission on the topic Pokemaniac over on FA wanted me to do a comic for them and this is the result

putting it in a spoiler box because this contains gay male furries and flush vore not sure how people feel about some of that. this also has a minorly intrusive watermark the version with out it is owned by the client

final water marked.png

fuck dude <///< i gotta commission ya
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 pm

just send a note on any of the art site I frequent we'll discuss currently want to revise my pricing but meh
DGTL
Participator

Postby DGTL » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Now that we're finally back up and running I thought I'd share a flush related thing I am slowly working on those who watch my DA are aware of this But there's a fun twist I'm revealing here first

sadly below does not feature flushing exactly hence the spoiler tag but I promise I am working on something very soon that will have flushing in it.
I'm reowrking the first chapter of flush time with better art more character personality and more dynamic pose work But I'm also gonna run a version featuring anthros at the same time that will likely go up on IB or/and FA
normal species uncensored done.png

new species uncensored done.png
Anthros!
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Liking the different direction you're going with for your first Flush Time Remake! Still very hot and will nonetheless end with a sexy plunge! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:28 pm

DGTL wrote:Now that we're finally back up and running I thought I'd share a flush related thing I am slowly working on those who watch my DA are aware of this But there's a fun twist I'm revealing here first

sadly below does not feature flushing exactly hence the spoiler tag but I promise I am working on something very soon that will have flushing in it.
I'm reowrking the first chapter of flush time with better art more character personality and more dynamic pose work But I'm also gonna run a version featuring anthros at the same time that will likely go up on IB or/and FA

hey! i used to lurk around your DA page many years ago,ive long deactivated my account for personal reasons but still a huge fan of your stuff
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:59 pm

nzg41 wrote:
DGTL wrote:Now that we're finally back up and running I thought I'd share a flush related thing I am slowly working on those who watch my DA are aware of this But there's a fun twist I'm revealing here first

hey! i used to lurk around your DA page many years ago,ive long deactivated my account for personal reasons but still a huge fan of your stuff

Thanks stay tuned cause there's some fun art on the way ^^
DGTL
Participator

Postby DGTL » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Got another fun one for you guys inspired by both my weird series Flush Time and the now closed MMO Wildstar featuring two races from the game an unlucky Aurin getting flushed away and a naughty Chua playing executioner mainly cause I had been wanting to draw a smaller species as the flusher for a while.
0 a never ending rivalry finished.png
wildstar flush
DGTL
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:14 pm

DGTL wrote:Got another fun one for you guys inspired by both my weird series Flush Time and the now closed MMO Wildstar featuring two races from the game an unlucky Aurin getting flushed away and a naughty Chua playing executioner mainly cause I had been wanting to draw a smaller species as the flusher for a while.

ohhh boi....nice to see your redoing your big start,also if i could request,i know you made a whole story explaing the lore of flush time but you ever thought of doing a court sence sentanting the victum to the death pentalty by flush?
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 pm

nzg41 wrote:
DGTL wrote:Got another fun one for you guys inspired by both my weird series Flush Time and the now closed MMO Wildstar featuring two races from the game an unlucky Aurin getting flushed away and a naughty Chua playing executioner mainly cause I had been wanting to draw a smaller species as the flusher for a while.

ohhh boi....nice to see your redoing your big start,also if i could request,i know you made a whole story explaing the lore of flush time but you ever thought of doing a court sence sentanting the victum to the death pentalty by flush?

not sure if I would write it but I do enjoy the idea
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:22 pm

cant wait for the remake
:3
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby nzg41 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:58 pm

DGTL wrote:
nzg41 wrote:

not sure if I would write it but I do enjoy the idea

because i have too much time on my hands and mind is spining,i got an irony idea for ya,excutioner is a spider/or any type of insect girl,flushie is a human female
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Could be fun ^^
DGTL
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:16 pm

When do you think you have flush time remastered started?
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:01 am

Can't say yet
DGTL
Participator

Postby nzg41 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:57 am

Anyone here want to come up with a reason why 836 was servin time? Or why she was sentenced?
nzg41
Been posting for a bit

Postby DGTL » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:49 am

Its not an actual prison ^^;
DGTL
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!