Furry vs human vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Furry or human vore?

Human on human vore only
22%
Furry on furry vore only
11%
Human on furry vore only
1%
Furry on human vore only
9%
All options apply to my tastes
58%

Total votes : 176

Re: Furry vs human vore

Postby smiley » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 pm

I can enjoy both humans and furrys as pred or prey, but I do prefer human on human.
smiley
Participator

Postby ThatFool » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm

When I'm making my own stories or doodles, I usually feel like doing anthro preds much more often than human preds, though I occassionally find human preds interesting to work with. And I often do human prey in these stories and doodles of mine, but I sometimes also like to do anthro prey.

With others' works, I can enjoy all of these types of works, and any gender combinations, and there's some hit and miss in all of these categories for me. If the pred and prey's designs appeal to me, and if the way the situation is happening appeals to me :'D
ThatFool
New to the forum

Postby TerriblesJeux » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 am

I lean pretty heavily towards humans, though various kinds of gigantic monsters can also turn me on depending on their style. I'm not opposed to furry vore, but I rarely find it in drawing style that I like.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Ultimately, it's all options, though one of them is less than the others, and it depends on how I feel.

I love humans eating humans, but only when it is females eating males. For both furries eating humans, and furries eating furries, the pred can be male or female, but the prey is still male - basically, I tend to imagine the human prey being me, and the furry prey being my fursona.

If the pred is human, then they are always female. I don't usually like the idea of humans eating furries, but I do have one scenario where this does happen, but I don't know yet if it will ever be shown, when I actually start creating.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Well, I don't prefer anthros over humans, but I also don't dislike them. Rather, I like them equally well.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Philosoraptor » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:31 pm

I frankly do not understand how anybody is able to appreciate human on human vore. After all, even a five year old understands that people can't swallow other people whole. Heck, people can't even swallow a bite of a hot dog without chewing it well, or they could choke to death on it, so I do not see how anyone could fantasize that it could really happen. I suppose a giantess that is big enough to realistically swallow a person wouldn't be too bad, especially if she had some animal characteristics like some kind of demon, since something like a "fifty foot tall otherwise regular woman" would not even be able to stand without her spine snapping due to human anatomy and that pesky gravity. I am not a furry, but we have all grown up seeing cartoon characters like anthropomorphic lions and bears swallowing smaller people and animals whole, and many real animals have much more impressive abilities of swallowing other animals whole than people do so these scenarios make far more sense, and are appreciated outside the vore fetish, as they are still making cartoons with anthro animals that eat people. I suppose my favorite vore scenarios are 'high fantasy' Medieval type settings where the prey are humans (usually Princesses), or near humans like dwarves and elves, and the predators are classic fantasy monsters like gryphons and dragons large enough to realistically swallow the humanoids, and usually talk too so there can be amusing banter. It is a great thing that we have the tagging system on this site so people can decide whether or not they will want to read a particular story, and that all forms of 'vore' are accepted here.
Philosoraptor
New to the forum

Postby Hanzo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:39 am

I largely prefer human. Although sometimes I have to take what I cant get, when I can get it, so, if its well drawn, I can sometimes enjoy furry stuff. Otherwise its insufferable.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bradleymiddler » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:22 am

Is there an option to choose all the variations *but* humans eating furries? i’m so darn versatile i can get off to it too, but it’s my least preferred of the options.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby MustLoveCats » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:02 am

Since you can't pick two options. I'd say furry on furry, and furry on human. I'm in the niche that feels really weird about human preds. It just doesn't make sense to me, and never did. Different strokes for different folks. I kind of fell out of my feral phase, and by feral I mean feral furries. Though, I did end up leaving my interest in 'primal animal' predators. I need me some intelligence or I start feeling like its beastiality. Which is not cool with me.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Have never thought about being eaten by a furry most becaus i'm so into the humanlike mouth form. The lips, the teeth and the looks. But I don't get disgusted/irritated or any other negative emotions from furries. I have some furry vore art on the hard drive (Most because it's well done) and it works well as a place holder for my own fantasies.

And fully, normal size humans is kind of the same. Don't hate them. Don't get turned on by them and can use images and stories as fantasy place holders.

Also:
There is ONE furry (kind of furry) that I really like. And that is Incineroar. He is cool!
Mecho
---

Postby fixated1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Depends on my mood, but lately I've wanted to see or rp furries eating humans, and that's nearly impossible to find.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm

I'm not really a furry, and I generally prefer human-on-human vore. But I sometimes find furry-on-human vore to be quite arousing. Though I think that might have to do with how I like the idea of relationships between a furry and a human. (For context, I only truly like vore when it's the same way I like sex: safe, sane, and consensual.)
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby MustLoveCats » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm

fixated1 wrote:Depends on my mood, but lately I've wanted to see or rp furries eating humans, and that's nearly impossible to find.

NotTadpole wrote:I'm not really a furry, and I generally prefer human-on-human vore. But I sometimes find furry-on-human vore to be quite arousing. Though I think that might have to do with how I like the idea of relationships between a furry and a human. (For context, I only truly like vore when it's the same way I like sex: safe, sane, and consensual.)

You should both check out my writing, I do that kind of thing. :P
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:36 am

Philosoraptor wrote:I frankly do not understand how anybody is able to appreciate human on human vore. After all, even a five year old understands that people can't swallow other people whole. Heck, people can't even swallow a bite of a hot dog without chewing it well, or they could choke to death on it, so I do not see how anyone could fantasize that it could really happen. I suppose a giantess that is big enough to realistically swallow a person wouldn't be too bad, especially if she had some animal characteristics like some kind of demon, since something like a "fifty foot tall otherwise regular woman" would not even be able to stand without her spine snapping due to human anatomy and that pesky gravity.

That's just it, it's a fantasy. I started with imagining non-human animals, but at some point, I started imagining being eaten by humans (always female, due to my preferences.) I suppose there was part of my that knew it was impossible, despite still being a child, but it was just my imagination and experience with cartoons - even most animals wouldn't be able to swallow a human whole, and if they could, they probably wouldn't eat them that way. The beauty of vore is that it only needs to be as realistic as the one creating it/imagining it needs it to be.

When it comes to human preds, there are times when I picture it as a size change (usually with the prey shrinking), but for years I have imagined the completely unrealistic scenario, where the pred has some kind of weird cartoon-like ability to just gulp down someone of similar size to her (in some scenarios, the pred is at least somewhat taller) - it all happens quite fast as well; does the prey shrink at some unspecific time, or is it some weird hammerspace thing? It's completely unrealistic and makes no sense, but it is what I have imagined for years.
Last edited by Marco on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 am

Humans do not deserve to be pred. That is allready to much the case in real life and we all see how "responsible" humans are in this regard.

No, humans should be prey, if only so they actually see, how it is on the bottom line of the food chain.

And no, i do not promote a vegetarian/vegan life style

Also, i really hope that "Furry on Human" means, that the furry is the pred and not the other wqy around.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby MrGrimlock » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:44 am

Sigh. People screaming about "ooooooh, humans can't be pred!", yet completely disregard the fact that this is a FICTIONAL kink. Physics and logic don't need to apply here, because in full honestly they DON'T. Magic could exist, so what? IRL, how do you explain a totally normal person or creature (NOT counting snakes or ANY OTHER SPECIES who can do it already) being not only able to swallow and digest a meal of their size (or larger) whole, but to be able to reform them, if desired, without ANY external or internal factors. No magic, no mutations, no alchemy, no augmentations, nothing. You can't, right? But in FICTION, you're the one playing god here. Cows take over the Moon? Knock yourself out. Humans being able to swallow things whole through the varying holes in their anatomy? Go nuts.

Now, could people kindly stop trying to gun down the concept of human predators and forever leave IRL aspects out of this?
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:59 am

I read some of these comments and fell over laughing IRL. Thank you, team for the cheer up :)

This is all just fantasy, how it simply works in RPing, drawing, ect is that people with similar tastes share stuff and chat about it or RP it out if that is your thing. It’s all based on what you like or dislike. A Chibi Naga can swallow a black hole due to the fact it is fantasy. Seeing people say humans cannot be predators or furrys cannot be predators is their own opinion and everyone else can take it with a grain of salt.

I like furry predators, I have draw a few and RPed with a few of them however most of the stuff and enjoyment lies with human predators swallowing other humans, or even furry prey. Personally I love the stuff and its strictly a fantasy fetish for me so IRL doesn’t come into play with it.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:45 am

I mostly prefer furry on human, but the rest options are also OK:3
A big fan of fluffy anthros, creating anthro Fox animations.
https://www.patreon.com/fluffyghost
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirah » Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm

I'm cool with anything, but what really gets my interest is furries eating humans. Pretty much any non-human pred and a human prey is good. In particular furry preds and monstergirl preds (such as lamias) are a huge plus.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion