Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 am

Removed from this site.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Tue May 07, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Nudity/Sexual) RPG MV

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:05 am

Stuff that's NOT EVER going to be in:
Spoiler: show
WON'T CONTAIN:
- Anything Giant Male
- Futa
- Nudity
- Sex
- Watersport anything.
- LGBT
- Incest
- Possibly unbirth but possibly referencing to it. Still undecided.

Vore Wise won't contain since I have to be specific here I guess:
- Anything to do with guys, C-Vore etc
- Nasel, nipple, anal, cleavage, absorption, transformation, same size etc
Last edited by Daichi777 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Nudity/Sexual) RPG MV

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am

FAQ
You are a dick
- Then don't shove yours in my face like i've asked. Also it is a put off having to see dumb posts/requests as much as my walls of text.

What is this game about/like?
- It's about a girl who's a witch (gets her macro powers in a different way) and falls in love with a police officer (not me despite the name). Their cities at war with another and a lot of interesting fun cute things happen along the way. Ultimately the way this game works is to give the player the options and not force anything on them. That way a Gentle Giantess can finish the game without ever having to kill a tiny, but also enjoy things like mouth play/foot hugs etc. The main character, the partner, and the antagonist giantess can all be named and everyone in the entire game will refer to them with the chosen names. The game is to be overpowering so those stupid random rpg battles? They get triggered if you kill x tinies then the police, then swat, then military will start appearing at a certain amount and trigger a fight like the flying lesson you see in the video. It's an open world game and based on resource collection to rebuild, but you can simply boot it up if bored and make a tiny feel very insecure and violated for no reason and wanting to eat anyone not nailed down.

Why is there no nudity/sexual?
- There's plenty of other games that contain that. This is also a game I plan on updating if there's enough interest post launch. Is it that bad? I mean if you're eaten you don't see any nudity anymore anyway.

Are there images in this game?
- I need to find an artist with a specific art style and is cheap. I need assets the most like the Giantess POV/Vore Mouth etc and as good as I am at Photoshop. It sucks having to use Getty etc and end up pixelating stuff so it fits the theme. I want to get say 20 images in total but i'm in between jobs. The Patreon I set up is so I can try get images for the game ranging from title screen to scenarios etc. This is a game I want to make for everyone, show other good artists off so the community knows about them more too. I only know the best of the best but there are other good ones that others would be interested in knowing too. I want to add more if anyone knows of some, I add them in as cameo's with 1 nonsexual image of their work that they choose in the main game. There will be a building entirely dedicated (and crushable sorry!) to GTS/Vore artists who have said yes.

After this game I may look into making one off scenarios and also hire a voice actor and sell them for say 10 bucks a pledge or something if there is enough interest.

You can get an idea of the tone, humour and what kind of game i'm trying to make from the trailer.

I like making people smile & laugh, one of the few things in life that makes me happy. So here's something for you on an end note:

Sorry for the 3 posts in a row, but it kept timing out for some weird reason every time I tried 1 or 2.

*If you ask for an update and a Giantess helps me out by eating you for it, I may consider giving them their own request in the game.

Ps. Nyan adventures was awesome!!!!!

I will mainly be using my GC thread for updates and discussion. If you want to find out more what the game contains past vore click here.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Giantess Simulator (Girls game, No Sexual/Nudity) RPG MV

Postby Nouvi » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Well, this is pretty darn impressive regardless of whether it's intended for females or otherwise, great work - and good on you for making your limits and desires clean and concise. Hopefully people will respect it for the most part, and let you avoid the entitled jerks.

Thanks for visiting and dropping off a nice, well made game.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm

huh, what a coincidence. i just looked up this game on giantesscity two weeks ago. guess i should heed the call this time.

--------
Won't contain:

Scat,
nudity,
anal-vore,
water-sports,
SJW.
--------

damn, i was really hoping for some hot SJW content when i clicked on this topic. what a shame.
#joke : P
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Nouvi wrote:Well, this is pretty darn impressive regardless of whether it's intended for females or otherwise, great work - and good on you for making your limits and desires clean and concise. Hopefully people will respect it for the most part, and let you avoid the entitled jerks.

Thanks for visiting and dropping off a nice, well made game.

Thank you for your kind words!

Furry pun not intended, but you know what I mean. I want to avoid situations like this:

I'm looking to make it the nonsexual version of little snatcher in a way. It's easy to make scenes like those if I had the drawing assets. Originally this game was meant to be SFW and available for mobile.

mmmooo55 wrote:huh, what a coincidence. i just looked up this game on giantesscity two weeks ago. guess i should heed the call this time.

--------
Won't contain:

Scat,
nudity,
anal-vore,
water-sports,
SJW.
--------

damn, i was really hoping for some hot SJW content when i clicked on this topic. what a shame.
#joke : P

Hahaha, I can't even edit/save the above posts because it times out yet not sure why. I was in the middle of editing when it suddenly saved. The LGBT/SJW thing isn't discrimination, but there's a lot of idiots who will label you homophobic etc if you simply say "not interested/don't want to know about it" despite the fact you don't mean offense. It's like a human only person bothering to go in a furry titled thread and making their sexual orientation known for no reason past having a common sense issue.

For you i'll consider adding something that's hot SJW just for you XD

It didn't save but furries won't be in this game also past the neko cat/mouse game in their outfits like my avatar.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grimbug » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:34 am

Looks exciting can't wait to check it out.
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm not terribly interested, sexuality, nudity etc are my bread and butter with vore.

but DaYuM

This is quality work.

Very good use of the tools in question.

There's a million rpg maker games out there but this one stands out.

Untitled-1.jpg
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Kyuwuw » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 pm

holy shit, this looks awesome O_O
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:24 am

Well, this looks interesting.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:01 am

So, I should say first, I’m male and I’m usually in the market for sexual vore games, so my first impression on reading this post was that this game wouldn’t really be a good fit for me.

Man, was I wrong.

This game has an absurd amount of polish, especially for a demo! The mechanics are interesting, and are entertaining enough to be fun for quite a while all on their own. I honestly found myself a bit more engaged in this game than many other, more sexualized games simply because this one is fun to play. I think taking a less overtly sexual approach places more pressure on your gameplay mechanics and plot to keep a player engaged but it holds up very well. I hesitate to call it completely non-sexual, but that’s just because the idea of giantesses gobbling up tinies is very sexual for me, regardless of nudity or traditionally defined sexual content. Great work, I really hope to see more of what you have in store!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:45 am

Thanks everyone :D

If any of you played Uru's Size Matters game it is similar in terms of movement/shrinking/growing but is the main aspect of this game.

I think i'll be releasing the demo in 2 parts. A lot of people started bugging me for it, and I haven't started the big cat/mouse scene >_> but first impressions do count.

I don't like to make sexual games (turning on guys is just... yea no.. regardless it obviously will, just don't make me think about it in that way, thou I have no problem with people telling me they like the game/scenario!), sensual is what I want the game to be. Replayability so people remember it, but i'm focused on the story most of all. I emphasize the 'made for girls' part not only because it is a commission for one/not many games for females in gts, but also because I knew everyone will start trying to ram their darkest fantasies in my face and be buddy buddy with me to try get something in when they don't try to make games themselves. It happened when I released the tech vore demo as I only made that available for a short time as I needed people to tell me if they were getting the same bug I was and to check it would run on their machine. Vore is sexual yes, a fetish (and the best one past snuggling someone who you make feel safe from the world), but sexual to me is anything related to generic plain old boring sex/nudity. So yes the gameplay and options are what makes the game interesting as well as the humour. If you don't laugh at it then can I please borrow somebodies knife and let me hunt you down :silly:

That being said feel free to ask/suggest scenarios but keep in mind that I still wish to be able to dream and not have nightmares :lol: Especially those who can provide gentle/non-fatal scenarios or ideas will be appreciated as i've only ever had fatal vore/dominating gts partners and never roleplayed online. I don't bite and obviously I prefer to be the one to be vored so don't be scared of me (unless you insult me) ^^;

I don't want to make every scenario the same so you won't see another scene as indepth as this one with that many people who have options each (You will be wtf when you do see how in depth, especially how it will be in main game if you let them survive/be your friend) . What the gif doesn't show is that if you do a fatal option then the whole thing turns into fatal options etc. Maybe i'll copy/paste the event somewhere else with 1 person only or if I change the whole sprite into many people at once.

If you want a general idea how indepth and why I want to shoot myself if someone so much as asks for a change/finds a bug in it, if you worked with RPGmaker you'll laugh:
This is just 1 persons code in the bowl during the mouth event in the old tech demo vore scene. The new one turned out 6 times as long for 1 person... and don't even ask about the options event on the other page where you select someone. Then the text to play etc

The sad part is that all that code ties into the next scene after of digestion options etc. But you'll see what I mean when it's released.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:34 am

This game looks incredible, but I'm going to be mad as hell if a bunch of tards ruin it for everyone by bothering you. You're the creator, it's your vision, and people need to understand requests and favors and "you should adds" are just selfish. So - on the point of selfishness - I can't wait for the demo so I get to play it, and eventually something like a full release.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:11 am

SputnikDX wrote:This game looks incredible, but I'm going to be mad as hell if a bunch of tards ruin it for everyone by bothering you. You're the creator, it's your vision, and people need to understand requests and favors and "you should adds" are just selfish. So - on the point of selfishness - I can't wait for the demo so I get to play it, and eventually something like a full release.

Thanks! And they have understood or they'd of posted differently by now :D Thou i'm expecting that to change a little once demo's out.

Is anyone interested if I posted non-vore screenshots/gif's of this game at all sometimes? Not everyone who's purely into vore uses this site I know.

But small stuff like this:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am

First off: I saw your thread for this game on Giantesscity some weeks maybe a month back or so, and was intrigued, but since I missed the demo and felt like I didn't have much to add I kind of skimmed over it and skipped on commenting. Cool to see it on Eka's, and to see a bit more of the vore in it. So, welcome back to Eka's!

Now for your question about posting non-vore stuff: I personally don't mind either way. I'm always fascinated with technical innovation for RPG Maker games, since I've played so god damn many of them, and they all tend to be very much the same in terms of mechanics, only really the art and interface switching around a bit here and there. Vore is a big fetish for me, and obviously why I am here, so I'm definitely more interested in the voracious aspects of this game over anything else, but it's interesting to see progress reports, showcases of mechanics and so on as well. Even more so with a project as unique and innovative as this seems to be.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am

Thanks! You only missed out on a buggy tech demo was all. The new one is far better, still have the digestion scene and options to update for it.

Since you like innovation, came up with 3 new things today from scratch that I haven't tried before. Here's 2 of them:

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nullstuff » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 am

Awwh, the save screen is adorable! With the little dude sleeping on her but and all, so cute!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 am

nullstuff wrote:Awwh, the save screen is adorable! With the little dude sleeping on her but and all, so cute!

Yes ^_^ You should see what some of the other stuff says XD

The pixel art is actually one of the avatars in the game that you can select from, that's what that GIF was about. I made that phone menu because I didn't want to teleport the player or make it look boring.
By the end of the game I want to have around 50 avatars + 50 name titles you can choose from. I love small attention to detail in games especially customisation.

Here's a preview of the 8 avatars available in the game in small size

And each one you select has a bit of a story/joke/lore etc. That specific one had this:

The one in the gif was this:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:00 am

Nice. I've seen the mobile phone motif for menus before, but I don't think I've seen it animated oddly enough. Definitely looks cool, and more organic, if that's the right word. The game definitely seem to have a lot of personality, which is cool to see.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:43 am

HentaiProdigy wrote:Nice. I've seen the mobile phone motif for menus before, but I don't think I've seen it animated oddly enough. Definitely looks cool, and more organic, if that's the right word. The game definitely seem to have a lot of personality, which is cool to see.

That's because you can't animate/make gif's play in RMMV :D Every single thing you see is actually an image, and i'm just using the commands to move it around and have the options show up over it without a window border.

If you enjoy small easter eggs in games and love cute stuff... wait for it....

I also have a few similar easter eggs on the title menu
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game