Voress Mini-GTS BBW Vore story fanart

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Voress Mini-GTS BBW Vore story fanart

Postby CompingAtTheBit42 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm a long-time lurker, and I've been playing around with some 3D modeling programs for a bit, I thought I'd share some 3D illustrations I've been keeping to myself for a while. I'm a big fan of JackNoName's mini giantess vore stories, especially The School Assignment, so I reached out to him and he gave me the go-ahead to post some pictures inspired by the story and characters. Let me know if you like them, and I'll post some more! I've got a few scenes I'm working on.
Attachments
Voress Paint 1.png
Voress Paint 2.png
Voress Paint 3.jpg
Voress Paint 4.png
voress paint 5.png
CompingAtTheBit42
New to the forum

Re: Voress Mini-GTS BBW Vore story fanart

Postby apec23 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 am

These are great! do post more!
apec23
New to the forum

Postby CompingAtTheBit42 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:44 am

Thanks for the kind words, I'll post one more pic. This one's from a mini-comic sequence I've been playing around with!
Attachments
Voress Paint 6.jpg
CompingAtTheBit42
New to the forum

Postby JackNoName » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:14 pm

That*s just fantastic! Glad to finally see them up and hope to see more of them in the future!

The one in the theatre and the most recent one are definitely my favorites. On those the lighting and the bulges come off very sexy for sure.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore