Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby adog421 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Thought so
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 am

look at this dude consistently updating and providing support for his mod
yo da real mvp
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:28 am

Bria died in game and when she got back up after the fight she refuses to move or fight or do anything, and after digging around the web the only solution i found that works is reloading an old save but that would make me lose 5 hours of gametime, Would a fresh install of the mod fix this as i'd much rather do that than reload the entire game.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 am

jellman wrote:look at this dude consistently updating and providing support for his mod
yo da real mvp

Thanks! It's a labor of love.

chris9774 wrote:Bria died in game and when she got back up after the fight she refuses to move or fight or do anything, and after digging around the web the only solution i found that works is reloading an old save but that would make me lose 5 hours of gametime, Would a fresh install of the mod fix this as i'd much rather do that than reload the entire game.

If a companion dies, there's not much to do. Reinstalling the mod won't solve the issue. You could uninstall, break and clean the save, and reinstall and you might get lucky and she'd be back to her default state at the vore basement. But I can't say for certain. Dead companions are meant to stay dead.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby zombiese » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:15 am

They said "when they got back up after the fight" so I assume they mean Bria got downed. I've found using devour friendly and then regurgitating sometimes fixes "stuck" companions; if that doesn't work, you can use "openactorcontainer 1", take everything out of her inventory, and then use "recycleactor" on her.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:52 am

chris9774 wrote:Bria died in game and when she got back up after the fight she refuses to move or fight or do anything, and after digging around the web the only solution i found that works is reloading an old save but that would make me lose 5 hours of gametime, Would a fresh install of the mod fix this as i'd much rather do that than reload the entire game.

telling them to wait there and then telling them to follow you again gets them usually moving (in my game atleast)
also moveto player console command somnetimes works
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Does anyone here have any experience, working with the giantess part of this mod as I'm having a little trouble working with it .
True I grow in size the more I eat but when I try to hack a computer or unlock something I can't see the screen.
How do I give my follower the vore ability?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:22 pm

I haven’t added any GTS components to the mod.

There’s a mod on the nexus for terminals when your scale is greater than 1 i believe

Trade a nuka acid to your follower
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby VorianStormstride » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Carreau wrote:
chris9774 wrote:I fixed my issue with the wonky textures after reinstalling everything and leaving out unique player bodies, However now once i have built all the outfits in bodyslide i no longer get bellies. The NPC's however still get them, only my character is broken. This remains true even when nude, Any ideas as to why this may be happening and or a fix?

I don't know. I don't use unique player. Try respawning your gear without it equipped.

VorianStormstride wrote:
chris9774 wrote:Thank you, I'll give it a try and see how that goes.

EDIT. The bodyslide worked like a charm, my big brain forgot to tick the morph box, however the creatures still can't vore me or my companions, What else have i done wrong?

I'm having a similar problem. I'm saved in front of a raider dog. I go to bodyslide, make a preset for voremersion creatures with all bars set to the lowest setting, save the preset, batch build with the build morphs box checked, start FO4 through F4se, reload the save, the dog has a normal model, then vores me and there's no change to the belly. (it also attacks me even though I've been eaten.) What am I doing wrong/need to do to fix this?

Your F4SE is busted most likely. I seem to have to keep repeating myself about reinstalling F4SE as the first potential fix for most problems.

Also, I don't support creature vore in my mod natively.

I found what was wrong. Just putting it out there for anyone who has a dogmeat vore toggle... that interferes with the creature vore. Shoulda put 2 and 2 together... ^^;
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leshir » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:35 am

Hey carreau, just a quick question, I did succesfuly installed the mod but I have a problem making bellies to show up under clothes or having them ripping clothes (like it's shown in the first screenshot of this thread). I did pick the armor I was using during the installer and I have even already created body presets for them using bodyslide, but still i get old style belly. What did i miss? Do i need to generate the tri files for the clothes or something else? Thanks in advance :D
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 am

Leshir wrote:Hey carreau, just a quick question, I did succesfuly installed the mod but I have a problem making bellies to show up under clothes or having them ripping clothes (like it's shown in the first screenshot of this thread). I did pick the armor I was using during the installer and I have even already created body presets for them using bodyslide, but still i get old style belly. What did i miss? Do i need to generate the tri files for the clothes or something else? Thanks in advance :D

Did you remember to check the Build Morphs button next to the Batch Build button?
Also most of the armor aren't supported by default, so you might be wearing unsupported armor.
Cloth ripping can be disabled in the MCM menu, if the option keeps turning itself back on or doesn't work at all, you probably installed F4SE incorrectly
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Leshir » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 am

Stunlocked wrote:
Leshir wrote:Hey carreau, just a quick question, I did succesfuly installed the mod but I have a problem making bellies to show up under clothes or having them ripping clothes (like it's shown in the first screenshot of this thread). I did pick the armor I was using during the installer and I have even already created body presets for them using bodyslide, but still i get old style belly. What did i miss? Do i need to generate the tri files for the clothes or something else? Thanks in advance :D

Did you remember to check the Build Morphs button next to the Batch Build button?
Also most of the armor aren't supported by default, so you might be wearing unsupported armor.
Cloth ripping can be disabled in the MCM menu, if the option keeps turning itself back on or doesn't work at all, you probably installed F4SE incorrectly

I didn't build morphs, in fact I said I didn't build tri files. I know most armors arent supported but I choosed the pampa+wasteland girl from the installer, so I assume those are supported right? So do I need to build morphs for the armors alone or for both armor and body?
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Leshir wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:

I didn't build morphs, in fact I said I didn't build tri files. I know most armors arent supported but I choosed the pampa+wasteland girl from the installer, so I assume those are supported right? So do I need to build morphs for the armors alone or for both armor and body?

I just build absolutely everything when I build them, so I guess do that? And yeah, the Build Morphs thing is needed for the coldsteel bellies or any armor supporting them(and for the thicc sliders)
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Carreau wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Is it at all possible to permanently digest Bria?

Yeah. There are toggles in MCM to let you digest companions permanently.

I've got those settings active, and VIP Digestion is on, since companions are considered essential NPCs, at least while they're following you, but every time I digest Bria, she just pops right back out with more health than before and keeps trying to kill me...
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:06 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:
Carreau wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Is it at all possible to permanently digest Bria?

Yeah. There are toggles in MCM to let you digest companions permanently.

I've got those settings active, and VIP Digestion is on, since companions are considered essential NPCs, at least while they're following you, but every time I digest Bria, she just pops right back out with more health than before and keeps trying to kill me...

Yeah, I occasionally get that too, an NPC that isn't supposed to be essential but just does not digest, somehow escaping with more HP than they had in the first place. Though the NPC turns out to be essential most of the time, sometimes they can just be killed with regular guns no problem.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby MGVU » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Will this mod get a dialogue system? Also is there a way to have enemies in your stomach drop. It's a little irritating when u eat several enemies but u can't keep eating even if one or 2 enemies in the stomach have been digested.

The mod still sees the player as being to full and I have to wait until the stomach fully returns to normal.
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Jalampkin15 wrote:Will this mod get a dialogue system? Also is there a way to have enemies in your stomach drop. It's a little irritating when u eat several enemies but u can't keep eating even if one or 2 enemies in the stomach have been digested.

The mod still sees the player as being to full and I have to wait until the stomach fully returns to normal.

That stuff is in testing right now.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby darthkomar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Try opening the console, click on Bria and type "resurrect"
darthkomar
Participator

Postby MGVU » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 pm

zombiese wrote:
Jalampkin15 wrote:Will this mod get a dialogue system? Also is there a way to have enemies in your stomach drop. It's a little irritating when u eat several enemies but u can't keep eating even if one or 2 enemies in the stomach have been digested.

That stuff is in testing right now.

Is there a release date for it yet
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby adog421 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:00 pm

So ive got this weird problem where i enable crouch for scat and when i exit out of MCM it automatically disables it.
adog421
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game