The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby furvoreite » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:42 pm

I had a vore dream once...Me and my family were on the run from some people (no idea who), and whenever we'd stumble upon them, this huge red dragon would swallow all of us to protect us.

Sadly, it was the only vore dream I ever remember having :(

Anyone have methods for inducing vore dreams? >.>
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby Hoboman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:09 pm

I don't remember most of my dreams but I remember one I had last night extremely well. This was a LONG one, not to mention the most real feeling and vivid dream I've ever had. Spoilered for length

Spoiler: show
I like full tour and hammerspace, among other things, so everyone in this dream lived. I was in the middle of an office building in my usual jeans and long shirt and a woman(I forgot her name) who looked like Ashley Graham wearing jeans that showed off her butt and a black sweater top came in and asked me to follow her. She grabbed me by the hand and led me into an empty room, locking the door behind us. When I asked what was going on, she told me that she needed me to help her get out of the building and into somewhere (I forget where) without being noticed. I asked "How?" She replied, " I want you to swallow me. Don't worry, I've already taken anti-digestion pills.'' Then she turned around and slapped her ass saying "Besides, don't I look good enough to eat?" In this dream I hadn't had lunch yet, so I was super hungry, and my stomach rumbled and mouth starting watering seeing those hips before I even said a word. She smirked, looked down at my stomach and said, "Sounds like a yes to me."

Then she took off her shoes, shirt and pants to reveal she was wearing a blue bikini. I wondered "Why are you wearing that under your clothes? Not that I'm complaining, you look delicious." At which point my stomach rumbled again. She laughed and said "Those pills made me immune to your digestive system. I didn't say anything about clothes. I couldn't exactly let them get destroyed by stomach acid, could I?" At that point, she handed me a small earpiece and put another one on her ear, explaining that it was so she could properly direct me and tell me where to go while she was in my stomach. She laid down on the floor, beckoned me over, lifted her legs up so it put her feet on my mouth, and said " Bon appetit, handsome." I stuffed her feet into my mouth and spent the next two or three minutes in dream time eating her. Like I said, this was the most real dream I've ever had. I could feel my throat stretching as she went down and a tickling sensation as she arrived in the stomach. I remember her kissing my cheek before gulping her head. When I was done, she left no bulge, but I felt bloated as hell and I could feel her outline moving around in my belly.

After spending a minute just savoring her aftertaste, I activated my earpiece to check up on how she was doing. The rumbling was loud enough on the outside, and I could barely hear her on the inside, but as it turns out she didn't want me to smuggle her into anywhere. She'd just had a thing for me, had wanted me to eat her, and had made up her story as an excuse. I laughed and said that we should call this our first 'dinner date.' She agreed and said "After I'm done in here, it's your turn to go down my throat."
I tried to reply with "Wouldn't have it any other way, but what came out was "Wouldn't have it any o-BWOUUURRRRP!" After a moment of silence, we both laughed and I patted my stomach. All I remember after that is leaving work early because of 'upset stomach' and getting up early in the morning at home with a MAJOR need to use the toilet, which is when I woke up from my dream.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someonethere » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:16 pm

I had one when I was a teenager... and (quite unsurprisingly) it was quite an odd one.

So I was in a school and went to one of my classes, which looked like a room with holograms you’d see in a sci-fi movie. I don’t remember much from that part until the vore started, so I’ll just skip to there.

So I was going into the next classroom, which looked much more normal than the previous, and sat down. Our teacher was some sort of shape shifter who didn’t really have a true form, although she could adjust it to whatever fit the lesson.

So after some other activities which I don’t remember, I came back to see the teacher, now in the form of a naked woman with a big belly. For some reason, I immediately knew this was some sort of digestive system-related activity, so I put my ear on her belly and heard two voices within, telling their location (two guesses as to what it was).

I didn’t really see the students (I think that’s who they were) being swallowed, but I immediately knew what was going on somehow as stated before.

Then again, my dreams tend to be weird in general, so this doesn’t really come off as a surprise to me.
Someonethere
New to the forum

Postby MizureSu » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 am

I had a lot of vore-dreams before were I was an observer but the one that I've seen was 1 year ago and it was kinda... strange and critical in my vore self-realizing. In this dream I became not only observer but and pred too. How? So it was strange cause I was a pred and an observer in the same time, like a... selfcest?.. I was beholding myself eating a prey. And then I was staring at my own belly in which was struggling the prey. I was rubbing it and put my ear on it and thinking: "Ohhh daaamn... She is REALLY sexy! Wait... but it is me!..". After this dream I began to realize myself as pred and in my next dreams I was pred and this is so till now and it continues, so... I know thank to that dream that I am exactly the pred :D
You are my nakama now and I don't care :D
MizureSu
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:11 am

I had a dream last night, where I was at a gas station at night, filling my (non-existent) car up when I started hearing rumbling in the distance, and it was getting closer and closer. I started seeing trees getting knocked down, and then BOOM. A fucking Trex comes running into view, and I hop into my car and drive away as fast as I can, and I look in the rearview mirror and see the Trex eating random unfortunate people at the gas station, some getting swallowed alive, some getting chewed up. After it ate the few people at the gas station, it started chasing me, and I'm flipping out and pushing the gas pedal down harder and harder, and then I come to a grocery store, and run inside. Somehow, this grocery store was near-impenetrable by the Trex. (I'll just say that I'm not quite sure where exactly the dream was taking place since it wasn't really anywhere near where I live).
An employee started talking about how we needed to barricade the windows, or the Trex would get in (Weird dream logic). So we begin trying to block the windows off with wooden planks and other stuff when I guess the Trex finally remembered: "Oh hey, I'm a 13,000lb giant lizard." and it broke through the ceiling, and everyone scattered. It ate a substantial amount of the people in the store, and so only me, the employee that mentioned barricading the windows, and an unknown few other people survived and got to the stock room, and hid in a cooler, where the Trex couldn't reach us. The Trex managed to kinda fit part of it's muzzle through the cooler doorway, and the employee, for whatever reason, tried petting the Trex and trying to tame it. That didn't work, as the Trex just chomped down on his hands, and pulled him out of the cooler to swallow. After that, something distracted it, and it left, and me and the few other survivors stayed in the cooler all night (And somehow didn't get hypothermia) and were rescued by some military soldiers that came looking for survivors of the Trex's rampage. We all got taken out of the cooler, and led through the remnants of the store, and when we got outside, I saw the Trex tied up on a trailer. It was acting pretty calm, then it squatted, bent over, and took a massive shit. And that's the end of that dream. I have...no fucking idea.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:03 pm

I have extremely vivid vore dreams where I can actually feel the structure of the preds body ( always A male) around me.

I have no idea how that seems to happen. But its not unknown to have dreams so vivid where you think you actually felt something.

I've had sex dreams the same
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:00 am

I had a dream years ago where I was a woman at my old elementary school (no children were harmed in this dream) and I decided to swallow a few adult females who I was in a room with. They went down extremely smoothly, but didn't cause any sort of bulge or expansion. I just quickly skipped from "devouring" one to the next, and after a while of doing this, I woke up. It was strange, to say the least.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:05 pm

I only get vore dreams once in a while.
There was a dream where this woman was being followed and annoying by a guy who's talks too much. The necklace with a red gem on it was flashing and she was afraid of changing back to normal. She was at her house front door and couldn't find the key. The guy kept running his mouth next to her. Eventually she sjifted into wolf form, more like a 4 legged creature than an anthro. She kept her head hair and some clothes on her original wolf form then ate the map whole in one swift cartoony chomp. Her belly had the outlines of the man.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby arcticsnow » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:04 am

Anal Vore dream I had tonight.
There was a behavior-altering parasite or virus that evolved in a swamp somewhere. The virus can only enter its host through the wall of its large intestine, so the virus causes its host to irrationally seek out an animal larger than itself and to climb into that animals' anus. To do that becomes the infected animal's top priority in life which it does aggressively.

The first animals affected were fish and frogs. People swimming in lakes in the summer experienced frogs and fish pushing their way around their swim trunks and bikinis and into their anus. Those infected people then found themselves driving to farms so they could climb into horses' and cows' butts. In other animal cases, frogs climbed into dogs' and foxes' butts which caused those animals to find wildlife like deer and bears to climb into, or in some cases attempted to climb into humans but could only manage to get their muzzles or heads in.
arcticsnow
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:58 am

It was about some animal soccer (or football for non-Americans) game where people tried to train four legged animals to actually play a game. Each team consisted of the same species. The animals kind of just did what they wanted and they could only get trained to go into formations or maybe play with the ball a little. When a crocodile team was brought on the field a large one swallowed three smaller ones simultaneously and when it opened its mouth again I could see the small ones scrambling to try to get out just to slide back down its throat again. It was kind of weird and oddly detailed.
Jayezox
---

Postby Hoboman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:13 pm

A dream I had last night. This was a weird but pretty cool one.
I was having a 'vore party' at my house, which meant anyone could eat anyone. I as the host started it by walking up to a older woman of 40 or so and unhinged my jaw. She jumped inside willingly and waved to everyone as I swallowed her. I yelled "BUFFET TIME!" and it became a free-for-all of gluttony. A guy who had seconds before been dancing with his girlfriend swallowed her in one gulp. One woman, probably 30, gulped down three guys at once. I remember swallowing a black girl in shorts who was in the process of swallowing another girl, and eating them both at once. I don't know how many I ate, but my stomach was so big I could barely see over it. There were only nine of us left by that point. Then drank something to make our food digest and pass through rapidly. Everyone's bellies started gurgling, I cramped up, one girl farted, then we all ran out and just crapped in the backyard. This was apparently so the people we ate could reform. Seconds after we were done, the others reformed completely clean and with clothes back on. Then we did a switcheroo and they started eating us. One of the girls I'd eaten earlier shoved my face into her mouth. Then I woke up, but like I said, it was a weird but cool dream. :D
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 pm

I had a dream I got shrunken down and eaten by Jeremiah Valeska (or the unofficial Joker) from Gotham, partly blame the episode of the 4th season I watched before sleeping I guess. He and I were I guess experimenting on something when suddenly I was shrunken. I say about a foot tall and he picked me up, but instead of helping me, tasted over me with his warm tongue before putting me inside his mouth, chewing me a little, not painfully and swallowed me down. It's a bit shocking since I'm not into micro/macro but here we are haha. ^^;
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby crowtomas01 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 pm

I don't remember much but basically it was just a same-size anal vore.

I realized that I could move my arm and something was rapped tightly around it. when i looked up i saw a blond haired woman looking down at me and smiling. She told me something to the effect that i wasn't going anywhere but inside her stomach. It took me a minute to register what was going and the logical part of me knew that on some level vore as i understood it was impossible and that she was risking serious injury by trying to "ingest" me. "I'll show her," I thought. by this point I was up to my fore arm in her ass and decided to metaphorically uppercut-punch her from the inside. I trust my arm up further into her and there is slight give before an immediate stop to my progress. It feels like I hit a wall of muscle tissue. I'm up to about my shoulder now and look up to she is smiling. I can't remember the actual words but she informs me that my hand reached her stomach and the "wall" that i hit was just the top of her stomach. She squeezes hard and her ass has engulfed more of my shoulder and her cunt and ass are now pushing down on the back of my neck causing a lot of discomfort. She pushes down again and my arm is forced to curve to occupy the space. My head is pushed down further as if it was about the snap and push my face into my chest. Her asshole somehow is able to allow for my head to pass, with the jolt of momentum pushing more of my body into her. It's incredibly tight and i can feel that she is down to the base of my rib case. The flesh is painfully squeezing me and i feel my ribs grind together from the pressure. Can't breath. Wake up. Diamond

I either went to the bathroom to jack off or had sex with my wife, i can't remember.
crowtomas01
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrimsonShadow » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Recently had a vore dream involving Madoka and Homura from Madoka Magica, where Homura (I’m here devil form) impregnated then ate Madoka (in her goddess form). When I woke up, I found out someone posted a story about the same characters, albeit in a very different and much more heartwarming vore scenario, which was really cool for me since it made me feel like a psychic. https://aryion.com/g4/view/502463
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Awkward2018 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:52 pm

I think I had the weirdest dream, that's weirder than any dream in this topic.. I'm dead serious. I really had this dream.

I had a dream of this huge dragon looking down at me. He was telling me that he's going to swallow me whole and enjoy every last minute of it. He looked so badass. He was blue with some armor on and drooling everywhere. And This lady was with me for some reason. Then.. No lie.. Tell me.. Why.. A.. a realistic version of that stupid Gnome from that dead meme, came from nowhere.. Running and screaming his little ass off.. He started to run at the dragon, And he jumped on his head.. He opened his mouth, And started to swallow the dragon whole. He swallowed him in like 10 seconds.. The lady screamed than tried to run.. But.. Then this bitch grabbed the lady and swallowed her too.. His stomach digested them in a few seconds.. And this dumb fuck.. This fat ass.. Was laughing saying (Sorry old chum.. But a Guh-nome has to eat Hahaha!) He started to rub his stomach and said he's still hungry.. I literally said if you don't take your fat ass somewhere.. You just ate a whole fucking dragon! Than that fucking Gnome ran at me laughing with a giant hard on, that came from nowhere.. With his mouth open drooling.. I never woke up so fast in my life. I still don't know how to feel about this. I'm pissed because that dragon was literally my dream predator.. But i'm amazed that a Gnome ate a whole dragon.. I don't think anyone ever seen a Gnome predator before.. So that's something. Still one of the worst dreams I ever had. And I feel some type of way about Gnomes now.
Last edited by Awkward2018 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awkward2018
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 pm

Awkward2018 wrote:I think I had the weirdest dream, that's weirder than any dream in this topic.. I'm dead serious. I really had this dream.

I had a dream of this huge dragon looking down at me. He was telling me that he's going to swallow me whole and enjoy every last minute of it. He looked so badass. He was blue with some armor on and drooling everywhere. And This lady was with me for some reason. Then.. No lie.. Tell me.. Why.. A.. a realistic version of that stupid Gnome from that dead meme, came from nowhere.. Running and screaming his little ass off.. He started to run at the dragon, And he jumped on his head.. He opened his mouth, And started to swallowed the dragon whole. He swallowed him in like 10 seconds.. The lady screamed than tried to run.. But.. Then this bitch grabbed the lady and swallowed her too.. His stomach digested them in a few seconds.. And this dumb fuck.. This fat ass.. Was laughing saying (Sorry old chum.. But a Guh-nome has to eat Hahaha!) He started to rub his stomach and said he's still hungry.. I literally said if you don't take your fat ass somewhere.. You just ate a whole fucking dragon! Than that fucking Gnome ran at me laughing with a giant hard on, that came from nowhere.. With his mouth open drooling.. I never woke up so fast in my life. I still don't know how to feel about this. I'm pissed because that dragon was literally my dream predator.. But i'm amazed that a Gnome ate a whole dragon.. I don't think anyone ever seen a Gnome predator before.. So that's something. Still one of the worst dreams I ever had. And I feel some type of way about Gnomes now.

Lmao. This takes number 1 on funniest stories I've read for the year.
I feel bad that you had to deal with that stupid gnome.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thelegend27 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:03 pm

Not gonna lie the gnome one was really funny
Thelegend27
New to the forum

Postby MarchCommand64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Had a dream the other night where a woman dressed in a fur coat was holding someone by the neck and let the sleeve of her fur coat swallow them. I saw a bulge slowly move through the coat's sleeve, down the chest, and then finally into the stomach. I briefly witnessed the bulge struggle in the stomach before waking up.

I'll spend the rest of my life trying to have that dream again....
MarchCommand64
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:17 am

I didn't even know this was a thing.

I had a vore dream on Friday, and it has been burning in my mind to be written into a weird sort of story. Maybe I should post it here instead.

Are there character limits?
Tassie
Participator

Postby Tassie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:58 am

I tried to upload this as a story, but stupid page isn't working!

Dream of a Soft Predatory Dinosaur

----------

Last night, I had a dream that was about vore. Since I'm posting this here, it would be natural to think it was a fun dream, but for me, at the time, it was scary. I fancy the idea, but to have it happen for real would be too frightening.

I know this is a fantasy, and a warped one at that, which is why I enjoy it only here.
To see it happen myself, it was terrifying.

Maybe it was because we were watching an old tape (haha, a video tape, how quaint) of Barney the Singing Dinosaur, but somewhere between Barney and Jurassic Park, this felt so real.

----------

I was sitting with a friend by the shipping dock on the side of the old Piggly Wiggly, except it was like the grocery store was somehow connected to a bigger, newer shopping mall. When my friend left, I started looking around.

Next door down was ignored and thoroughly neglected; some old, abandoned, forgotten shop, except there was a DINOSAUR that lived inside of it. Everyone knew, but it noone seemed to care.

There was a handwritten sign on the door warning about the dinosaur, and absurd as it was, I still asked a guy in a trendy tight suit, "Is it for real?"
He said, "Yes."

I asked, "Aren't you scared?"
He shrugged and walked away, as if having a dinosaur living in a store was normal as having a seedy pawn shop across the way.

Then I saw its head inside the window! I was the size of a velociraptor, but it was shaped different: a shorter neck, head wider like a frog's, odontoids instead of teeth, like a frog again, and 'arms' that were short to the point of being absolutely useless. It was fat, like the shape of a football.
Also, it was a dusty rose color that looked like it should have been a 1980's toy, all soft and smooth plastic. Tall as Barney the Singing Dinosaur, it wasn't huge, but it was fat and hungry.

I tried to hurry to find the young guy, but he was already gone, so I asked a different guy, as if continuing someone else's conversation was normal, "What if it bites you?"
That guy gave me the same nonchalant shrug as the younger guy.

I asked, "What if it EATS you?!"
Again, he shrugged and went back to reading his newspaper.

Just then, the dinosaur burst out of the shop door!
Everyone just casually kept going wherever they were going or waiting for friends or the bus with not a care.

I screamed like I was little, but since I'm all grown up now, everyone just looked at me weird. I screamed again, trying to get them to pay attention to the DINOSAUR that was now looking around, and clearly very predatory, but I stopped because I felt embarrassed since everyone was looking at me all angry because I'm too old for screaming like that now.

The dinosaur calmly walked over to the bus stop and sniffed at one kid using his phone. The kid waved the beast off, as if brushing off a fly or some annoying little thing. When the dinosaur grabbed his head and shoulders, they finally dropped their phone and tried to push it off of them, more like they were angry the reptile was interrupting their game or movie than being afraid for their life.

The dinosaur quickly devoured them whole, barely stretching it's big belly and turned to sniff at the old man reading his newspaper next to where the kid had just disappeared. His only response was to turn the page and grumble something about "...stupid dino."

After devouring one more person who was more inconvenienced than terrified, it was apparently getting full, so to better use the space left in its belly, it began to CHEW its food. Bizarrely, that meant biting pieces off of people, but because it was a dream, it was like pulling the arm off a plastic doll. It bit the arm off of one man and threw it on the ground to get it later; the arm bled where the dinosaur bit it, but it popped out of socket as if the man were merely a toy.

Taking him apart, removing legs and head, there was some blood from the bite marks, but not from where arms and legs were being torn off, but since there was at least some blood, I screamed again, but instead of alerting everyone in the area, they were still mad because of all the noise I was making.

The dino was the only one who seemed to notice, and after slurping down the disassembled man as quickly as it could, it came running after me!

I was too embarrassed to scream, so I ran into the mall to try losing it. It had trouble getting into the doors because it was so fat, so that bought me some time, and I barely made it to the escalator before it caught up to me! The dinosaur was so fat that it was slow and incapable of using the escalator because it wouldn't fit, so as long as I stayed on my hands and knees until I got to the top, I was alright.

I was never very good at running, but I kept going anyway, out of breath and confused where I was going. It was completely ignoring all the other people there at the shops, focused exclusively on me. At the top of the mall was a street, like a 1970's home development, all neat, tidy, and very dated with dark wood trim and grimy colored glass in the doors and windows. Everything smelled like stale tobacco and faded out pine cleaner.

The elevator behind me opened, and the dinosaur squeezed out of it!
I ran into the closest house and up the stairs so the dino couldn't chase me since the stairwell was too narrow. At the top of the stairs in that house was a whole other complex; dozens of much more modern apartments, and since they required going up the stairs, the fat dinosaur.

I looked down over railing to watch and below, the dinosaur was frustrated that it couldn't get me, so it turned to one of the many shoppers that were in the mall and started to bite and pull pieces off of her.

Everyone else just continued on their way, walking around severed body parts as if they were merely a trip hazard that the dino would have cleaned up fairly soon anyways. I felt terrible because it was my fault, and she was crying; not shrieking in pain, but sobbing, like a favorite uncle had passed away.

The best was crammed full and had difficulty choking down the rest of the woman who was fortunately slender. I was trapped in the apartments, so I looked around for a short while before waking up.

----------

I feel like it should have been fun and exciting, and that I could have been feeding myself to the dinosaur since it wasn't a deadly teeth-and-claws killing machine, but for real vore is scary. I love the idea for some weird reason, so I don't know why I'm so frightened of it.

TH
Tassie
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion