Looking for writer to write some story ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for writer to write some story ideas

Postby Deleteduser89324b » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:55 am

Can anyone help me I'm looking for some short vore stories I'm willing to pay the writer for the work
Spoiler: show
the stories would feature kaa the snake from the jungle book movie hypnotise, eat, digested and finally dispose a couple of characters. here are the story ideas
Here are the ideas well as I mentioned i am looking for some short stories. in which I would be looking for a story on each encounter between Kaa and Mowgli from Disney's animated jungle book.
one for shanti's encounter with Kaa in 2 and one not from the movies where Shanti is missing and Mowgli goes to find her and sees kaa has her. and after Kaa tells Mowgli that if he leaves/calls for help. Kaa will kill shanti. but Kaa promises to let her go if mowgli takes her place. Mowgli agrees after saying goodbye to Shani who leaves before Mowgli gets eaten but then Shanti comes back as she was under Kaa's control and he know Mowgli would summit if he thought it would save Shanti who is eaten anyway
Last edited by Deleteduser89324b on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser89324b
New to the forum

Re: Help

Postby AlluringPredation » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 am

Please change post topic to something suitable to garner proper attention for your needs.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Deleteduser89324b » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:42 am

AlluringPredation wrote:Please change post topic to something suitable to garner proper attention for your needs.

?
Deleteduser89324b
New to the forum

Postby Reff » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am

Simply put. just putting "help" as the topic title wont actually work out. I'd suggest changing the topic to something along the lines of "Looking for writer to write some story ideas" or something along those lines.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deleteduser89324b » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Reff wrote:Simply put. just putting "help" as the topic title wont actually work out. I'd suggest changing the topic to something along the lines of "Looking for writer to write some story ideas" or something along those lines.
oh okay
Deleteduser89324b
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion