Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby Elamental4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:44 am

“Thank you. I’ll be sure to do the same if any guests need anything.” Alaska turned and started walking towards her room.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:00 am

As she started to make her way down the hall she stopped suddenly, then turned around and hurried back toward Alaska "I'm sorry, this is really embarrassing but.....I just remembered something. I'm suppose to cater to whoever needs it. I am suppose to put the guests needs above the staffs, but I'm still suppose to bring the staff whatever the need." She quickly bowed "I hope you'll forgive me for the mix up."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Elamental4 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:14 am

“Oh don’t worry. It’s no trouble. Just send someone over to my room if you can. I like to sleep with a full belly.” She turned back and started to her room. She stopped and looked back. “And don’t worry. It happens all the time.” She began walking to her room once again.
Last edited by Elamental4 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

He smiles up at her "mom bought us the long luxury cruise set so I think it's about a month"

Salina nodded holding out her hand "salina dove and this little gem is my son miles"

Miles giggles holding out his hand in the air for a high five
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Min looked at Miles's hand, before slowly, and awkwardly, putting her own hand against his. She quickly pulled her hand away, and looked away so he wouldn't see her blush out of embarrassment. "S-sorry I don't have much experience with boys." She looked back towards him "you're only staying for a month? That's a really short time, but we should play together!" She thought about what else to say before speaking up again "I'm Min...and I live here...when I get old enough I'm going to be able to get a job here too."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 pm

(XD you call a month vacation short? that twice the length on the longest holiday I've ever been on)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 pm

(To be fair. a month is a short time for someone who never leaves the ship)
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 am

(Hm fair point)
Miles grinned "I'm miles and I'd love to play anytime you like"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

"okay! You probably want to go unpack in your room first. But when you want to come play come down to my cabin! It's....well it's not that great...it's in the lower part of the ship.." She rubbed the back of her neck, feeling a bit shy.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am

Miles giggles "I can be there in an hour or two if that okay"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Min nods "Okay! I'll wait for you in my cabin, then we can go play!"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby IntrospectThis » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Hey y'all! First time participating in an to (well.. I'm a cam performer, but as I was never able to indulge in my own fetish I'm coubting this as my first ^.^)

STAFF CHARACTER SHEETS
Name: Flick
Species: Compression (human with ability to shrink and re-grow to original size)
Pred/Prey/Both: Very willing prey
Preferred vore: Oral
Sex: yes/no: Yes
Staff role: Guide- Both having the ability to shrink to an accommodating size and being an eccentric, the guide.. Well, guides all willing prey participants to their ideal preds. Conversely, using the aforementioned ability, a sizing selection can be done at request for press looking for specifically sized prey (for example, if a pred were to approach Flick with a certain sized prey in mind, Flick would slowly start to shrink until the pred stopped him at the ideal size. Thereafter, Flick would be off to find the closest sized prey.
Personality: Flick is someone who has a hard time taking anything seriously. While this makes him approachable and an ideal guide, it makes him lacking in most other social aspects of his life other than being the jester of the group. He absolitely lives for his job, as his greatest desire is to be swallowed himself by an ideal partner, however as he is privlages to bear witness to such a wide and appealing variety of vore scenarios, his own ideal grand finale rises to higher and more unrealistic standards. As a result he comes off as being entirely charming, but it's only superficial. Any more than a cursory glance can find a depth of genuine longing in his gaze, and an extended amount of time around him reveals a man in a somewhat daydream like state, almost running on auto pilot. The exception to these observations are the seldom occasions where he finds a female pred that fits his ever demanding fantasy, at which time it wouldn't be a stretch to say that his charm collapses almost entirely as he begs to be swallowed.
IntrospectThis
New to the forum

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 am

(Welcome IntrospectThis a very interesting character you have there and I'm humble this could be your first)

Miles giggles running on ahead and salina following behind "miles dont run off"

(Also any future people decide to join we may need more passengers instead of staff I can create staff easily enough but passengers I cannot)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Min watched him run off, then went back towards her cabin at the bottom of the ship
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Name: Sagan
Species: Small human (about the size of a thumb)
Prey
Preferred Vore: Anything goes
Sex: Probably both illegal and difficult, but you could try
Before cruise: Sagan was a hermit, and rarely left his room. A fire once occured in his room, leaving him with a few permanent burn marks.
Personality: Shy, yet playful. Suffers from selective muteness, and prefers communicating through gestures.

(Just gonna leave this here and try to join in some time)
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby JmoneyJ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Name: Dustin Mousington
Species: Mouse anthro (the size of a mouse)
Prey
Preferred vore: Any though hes very unwilling though will turn willing once it happens only to immedietely revert to unwilling and deny that it happened
Sex: yes but not likely in the conventional way.
Life before cruise: Dustin is a wealthy mouse of noble birth that simply lives with the hole in the ship. Claims to have made his fortunes outside the ship, but none have yet to see said fortunes particularly since he can really only drag so much at a time.
Personality: Entitled and posh and seems to like to think his unproven noble birth should inspire respect from people. Loves to be posh and elegant, but is actually quite prone to freakouts when in an uncomfortable situation.

Name: Shadow Bane
Species: Neko Demi
Both
Preferred vore: Any
Sex: yes
Life before cruise: Shadow is a stowaway on the Epicure seeking adventure and experience new things. He came from a rather boring background so was desperate to see more of the world and meet new people.
Personality: A bit standoffish at first as he has the people skills of a porcupine and a cactus, but really just needs time to warm up to people. Once befriending someone he is much more kind, excitable, and playful. Does not like Naga's from a bad past experience when his journey first started.

(Sounded like fun figured I'd drop two passengers)

Dustin was currently sitting on a barstool in the Epicure's bar and the stool was quite a bit to big for him. But even so he was sitting with a small cup of what he claimed was "the finest whiskey on the ship" and chatting with some other passengers.

"So naturally I was like if money can't solve the issue then nothing can dear boy", Dustin said laughing mostly to himself before noticing his drink was empty," Oh....how unpleasant....ahem Help!.....is anyone on staff available to bring me a drink I'm quite parched".

Shadow meanwhile was resting in the lower levels of the ship he had considered going up above deck dor awhile, but realized it was best to remain in the lower levels. For one he was a stowaway and assumed it was smarter to wait for the ship to take off to avoid being tossed out. That....and his social skills weren't exactly up to par and he often came off as rude. Not really his intention he just had trouble warming up to people.
JmoneyJ
New to the forum

Postby Dragonknight007 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 am

(Appologies with being away a while my younger brother broke his arm and I had to look after him)
(Welcome TinyIncoveniance)
(Welcome JmoneyJ lovely characters you got there)

After an hour had gone by miles had finished unpacking everything "mom I'm going to go off and play okay" salina nodded "okay sweetie"
With her permission miles left his room and started heading for the lower part of the ship to find Min cabin

Behind the bar a door opened and Dustin saw a beautiful succubus girl wearing a bit revealing purple dress walk out "sure sweetie what can I get to wet your lip" she then gave a suggestive wink

Name: Samantha Bloodmoar
Species: Demon Succubus
Pred
Preferred vore: anal
Sex: yes
Staff role: Bartender
Personality: samantha is a really nice succubus who flirts with anyone she doesn't care who they are as a succubus she feeds off sexual energy so she always willing to fuck and eat anyone she meets
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:25 pm

(I guess I can at least try to start a story for Sagan)
Stumbling around the ship, Sagan was trying his best to avoid being seen by any of the busy passengers or the staff. As a micro, he hadn't necessarily gotten the best room on the ship, and thus he had decided to venture out in search for a better room and a bigger, comfier bed. The many larger scale creatures he had seen on his quick trip out of his room had made him extremely skeptic of whether he'd manage to avoid being squished flat for even a day. However, Sagan was in luck, as he soon found a hole into one of the higher quality rooms on the ship. Not only was it spacious, but the rather large bed semt like it would make for a good resting place after his stressing encounters in the corridors. He climbed up the side of the bed to soon fall asleep. Whether or not someone owned the bed, did not seem to concern Sagan... yet.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elamental4 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Alaska had decided to do her job and headed down to the bar. She walked over to her bench that advertised her prices. $5 for a lap dance, $10 for a blowjob, $12 for full on sex, and $15 to get eaten after. She looked around at all the potential customers and picked her lips.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:15 am

Kate happened to walk into the room where Sagan was, and was about to start to prepare the bed for a new guest when she saw Sagan sleeping on it. She lightly poked him trying to get him to wake up, without hurting him. "excuse me. sir? You can't sleep here, this is for a guest who is arriving soon."
Awolfest
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay