Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Plugin: Voracious Raiders v1

Postby 2410561942 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 am

humm after i disable the mod "JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons" i found the game break more easily when i get eaten and i really dont know why == pls help...
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:14 pm

I can't do much with that little information; also nothing in this mod changes what happens when the player gets eaten, that's all base Fallout Vore / Voremersion stuff.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:26 pm

I haven't downloaded yet cause I'm dealing with other technical issues so forgive me if it's a dumb question but how are the differences between the raiders as a prey or pred character determined? Is there an MCM menu to apply these changes? I was only wondering since I like a challenging game and have the raiders gain a chance to actually digest my character for once so being eaten is an actual concern rather than a nuisance
Last edited by NaomiLuvsU on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombiese » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 am

It's based on whether or not the player has used a Nuka Acid yet. If they haven't, it uses the "prey" calculation, otherwise it uses the pred calculation. I think this will apply whenever an enemy is generated, so if you drink a Nuka Acid later some of the areas you already visited may have higher level enemies! Nuka Acid always makes your vore level 14, regardless of what your character level was.

I do have some things I'm working on for a deadlier prey player experience, but it may be a little while before they're ready.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby soulman4 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:14 pm

Ran into an issue where I can't try to escape and I'm not losing health after being eaten by a raider. What can I do about that? I'm really low level so I don't think I'm resisting the acid or anything, but I could be wrong.
soulman4
New to the forum

Postby DaveDaBeast » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:31 pm

zombiese wrote:I should take those out as dependencies, they shouldn't be there. Guess that'll be the next update!

So did you ever get around to updating it to remove the dependencies...normally it wouldn't be an issue but those mods require ALL the DLC to work and I don't wanna pay for stuff I'm not gonna use just for a mod:/
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

Postby wetcardboardbox » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 am

ShumaGorath wrote: those mods require ALL the DLC to work and I don't wanna pay for stuff I'm not gonna use just for a mod:/

Mod appears to be abandoned as the creator hasn't posted here for over a year (maybe PM them?) but aside from that Nuka World and Far Harbor are both really good, worth getting the season pass just for them, plus a bunch a settlement stuff from the others.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game