Any good non-fatal works where the prey is forever stuck?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Any good non-fatal works where the prey is forever stuck?

Postby Miridium » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 am

There was a particular fic that I had to use the wayback machine to find. It featured the prey getting vored by the pred and becoming stuck inside her belly forever without being digested.

It's a very rare scenario but one I enjoy. Any good examples?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Any good non-fatal works where the prey is forever stuck

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 am

you should check out some of the artist Raeviled's work on here. he's got some great renamon pics that would be right up your ally. Also, I can usually find stuff of that nature by using the Endo tag, if you haven't already you may try that
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 pm

There's a comic called Red and Wolfette out there somewhere. It's currently at a part where Red and Wolfette are at odds, but up until the point I'm at right now, Red basically lived in Wolfette's stomach.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby gamdann » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm

I love non fatal vore myself. If you wanna see any of the comics and pics and fics I commissioned just let me know.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:18 am

This is a concept still in the preliminary stages for a story I’m working on called “Micromania”

Shrunken people in the future are sold as toys, and if they get swallowed by an athlete, their shrunken body is genetically engineered to produce adenosine triphospate, a chemical needed to move the muscles of the body.

This forms a symbiotic relationship where the shrunken victim does not die or get digested, but serves to provide energy for his captor.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby DrakeX » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Some time ago i commissioned an artist to have my dragon OC eaten by a Pooka rabbit from the Odin Sphere game, who then used his magic to shrink him in his belly after finding out he couldn't digest him. Since rabbits cannot puke and both dragons and Pookas are immortal in the game that means that he would remain the Pooka's belly pet forever

Here are the links to the comic

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23486675/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23576956/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion