Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Leshir » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 am

Stunlocked wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:Did you remember to check the Build Morphs button next to the Batch Build button?
Also most of the armor aren't supported by default, so you might be wearing unsupported armor.
Cloth ripping can be disabled in the MCM menu, if the option keeps turning itself back on or doesn't work at all, you probably installed F4SE incorrectly

I just build absolutely everything when I build them, so I guess do that? And yeah, the Build Morphs thing is needed for the coldsteel bellies or any armor supporting them(and for the thicc sliders)

tryed all that it does still not work :\ , any other idea for a fix please?
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby MGVU » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 am

Will there be a system that affects player height through vore.

Also how do I use thicc vore? I have a slim thicc preset and my goal is to have her go from her slim thicc preset to a bbw. Do I change anything in body slide or do I change somehting ingame?
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby adog421 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:00 am

Jalampkin15 wrote:Will there be a system that affects player height through vore.

Also how do I use thicc vore? I have a slim thicc preset and my goal is to have her go from her slim thicc preset to a bbw. Do I change anything in body slide or do I change somehting ingame?

Go into MCM and under Thicc Vore there should be options for Atomic Beauty thin and thicc and CBBE thin and thicc. Depending on what you used to build your charcter in bodyslide (Atomic beauty model or CBBE model, also make sure that build morphs was checked off) you would edit the appropriate settings. I use CBBE so i only use CBBE thicc and thin settings and whenever you digest someone or something you gain weight. Make sure that the weight gain option is on along with thicc vore.
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 am

Leshir wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:
Stunlocked wrote:Did you remember to check the Build Morphs button next to the Batch Build button?
Also most of the armor aren't supported by default, so you might be wearing unsupported armor.
Cloth ripping can be disabled in the MCM menu, if the option keeps turning itself back on or doesn't work at all, you probably installed F4SE incorrectly

I just build absolutely everything when I build them, so I guess do that? And yeah, the Build Morphs thing is needed for the coldsteel bellies or any armor supporting them(and for the thicc sliders)

tryed all that it does still not work :\ , any other idea for a fix please?

Oh right, try making a new set of that armor.
Do the sliders work when not wearing anything?
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:22 pm

adog421 wrote:Ok so pretty stupid question and im sure it has been answered but is there a way to make this mod compatible with consoles?

That's a definite no
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby dumb4588 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 pm

One question, how did you get to use coldsteel with the vault suit with pants? I'm stuck with the shorts currently.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshir » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Stunlocked wrote:Oh right, try making a new set of that armor.

Sliders in showlooksmenu do seem to work while both nude and for the armors that I created the morphs for. One thing that may help you understand maybe, one conversion i downloaded here seems to be stuck at the max weight i believe? my character is super fat when i equip that armor as default
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Leshir wrote:Sliders in showlooksmenu do seem to work while both nude and for the armors that I created the morphs for. One thing that may help you understand maybe, one conversion i downloaded here seems to be stuck at the max weight i believe? my character is super fat when i equip that armor as default

You should first make a new custom preset at BodySlide, then scroll all Single Weight sliders to zero. Coldsteelj conversions by default are all to max, so yeah. Then you can make your own CBBE body default to all female character in game. Don't forget to save it and then batch build with build morphs ticked.
Last edited by mazdab on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby mazdab » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm

dumb4588 wrote:One question, how did you get to use coldsteel with the vault suit with pants? I'm stuck with the shorts currently.

I think one of the Coldsteelj conversion make the short styled jumpsuit into default. If you want to get a long jumpsuit with high heels like Carreau's character, you can craft it on Chem Station.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:00 am

i hate that im always "this guy", but any idea when the next update will be ready?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby YummyLady » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:28 am

hey is this on xbox yet?
YummyLady
New to the forum

Postby jellman » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:39 am

also it might be worth putting this is as big of text possible on the front page: "this is never coming to console", you know, since people keep asking
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:42 am

YummyLady wrote:hey is this on xbox yet?

Bethesda would never allow a fetish mod on their mod browser.
Besides, this thing needs F4SE, MCM, Bodyslide, the other Vore mod and Coldsteel's weight gain, none of which are available on consoles
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Leshir » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:49 am

mazdab wrote:
Leshir wrote:Sliders in showlooksmenu do seem to work while both nude and for the armors that I created the morphs for. One thing that may help you understand maybe, one conversion i downloaded here seems to be stuck at the max weight i believe? my character is super fat when i equip that armor as default

You should first make a new custom preset at BodySlide, then scroll all Single Weight sliders to zero. Coldsteelj conversions by default are all to max, so yeah. Then you can make your own CBBE body default to all female character in game. Don't forget to save it and then batch build with build morphs ticked.

When you say make a new preset, you mean creating a cbbe body? I'm already using a custom one. Also regarding Single weight sliders are you talking about the first 6 things in the list in the screenshot?
Spoiler: show

Cause I have no clue what to do with that, plus only the dicky pinup conversion that i downloaded from the other thread has these sliders
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 am

I've been busy all weekend. So let's get into some answers.

Jalampkin15 wrote:Will this mod get a dialogue system? Also is there a way to have enemies in your stomach drop. It's a little irritating when u eat several enemies but u can't keep eating even if one or 2 enemies in the stomach have been digested.

The mod still sees the player as being to full and I have to wait until the stomach fully returns to normal.

Literally every blog post of mine for the last month has been on all of this.

adog421 wrote:So ive got this weird problem where i enable crouch for scat and when i exit out of MCM it automatically disables it.

If any of your settings are resetting, it's usually due to F4SE. Reinstall it.

Jalampkin15 wrote:Will there be a system that affects player height through vore.

All settings that affect thicc vore are done in game through MCM. Changing stuff through bodyslide affects the model's 0-size to the in game sliders. Like, if I set the SSBBW2 slider to 50 in bodyslide, the in game sliders will show 0, and will go up/down accordingly. If you want a good BBW preset in game and you're using ColdSteel's bodies, you can set the SSBBW slider for your thicc setting. I honestly think the thicc settings i have set up for the CBBE sliders works pretty well with the SSBBW slider to give it an extra thicc look.

dumb4588 wrote:One question, how did you get to use coldsteel with the vault suit with pants? I'm stuck with the shorts currently.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm using Lazman's jumpsuits. That's a completely different armor from the vault suit.

Leshir wrote:

Sliders in showlooksmenu do seem to work while both nude and for the armors that I created the morphs for. One thing that may help you understand maybe, one conversion i downloaded here seems to be stuck at the max weight i believe? my character is super fat when i equip that armor as default

Then you missed a slider when setting everything to 0 for that armor. Cold defaults all of his sliders to 100, which is consistently annoying. And not every outfit has every slider, so if you're batch building, and the outfit you use to set the sliders doesn't have a particular slider that another in your batch queue does have, that slider will default.

YummyLady wrote:hey is this on xbox yet?

No. Never will be. Never can be.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 am

When you say make a new preset, you mean creating a cbbe body? I'm already using a custom one. Also regarding Single weight sliders are you talking about the first 6 things in the list in the screenshot?
Cause I have no clue what to do with that, plus only the dicky pinup conversion that i downloaded from the other thread has these sliders

Yes, I'm talking about those six sliders. Put all of them to zero. If you want to use CBBE Curvy is up to you, but don't forget to save so it override the default settings. So everytime you add new armor conversion from Galmar, you don't need to build a new body and reset them all to zero, in this case use your CBBE Curvy.

BTW, if you want to convert all armor sufficiently, don't forget to choose Group Filter and ticked all voremension armor conversion, both from Galmar and Coldsteelj. Most of Galmar's conversion based of where the original armor sliders are. Most of them are not grouped, so you must ticked Unassigned group too.
Image Image Image
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leshir » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:18 am

Carreau wrote:I've been busy all weekend. So let's get into some answers.

Leshir wrote:

Then you missed a slider when setting everything to 0 for that armor. Cold defaults all of his sliders to 100, which is consistently annoying. And not every outfit has every slider, so if you're batch building, and the outfit you use to set the sliders doesn't have a particular slider that another in your batch queue does have, that slider will default.

Hey carreau just wanted to say thank you for answering, if you ever have some time I would appreciate if you told me what screenshot i should post so you could see if I messed something up. I'm sure I messed something up but I have no idea what and I don't even understand why, since it's not like I haven't installed thousands of mods at this point, since so many years between skyrim and fallout. Another thing i forgot to mention is that enabling coldsteelj bellies in mcm menu doesn't make them showing up.
Last edited by Leshir on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshir » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 am

mazdab wrote:

Yes, I'm talking about those six sliders. Put all of them to zero. If you want to use CBBE Curvy is up to you, but don't forget to save so it override the default settings. So everytime you add new armor conversion from Galmar, you don't need to build a new body and reset them all to zero, in this case use your CBBE Curvy.

BTW, if you want to convert all armor sufficiently, don't forget to choose Group Filter and ticked all voremension armor conversion, both from Galmar and Coldsteelj. Most of Galmar's conversion based of where the original armor sliders are. Most of them are not grouped, so you must ticked Unassigned group too.
Image Image Image

If that's the case then I messed something up cause only the conversion from galmar shows up having these sliders. I have a doubt at this point. Were the conversions that were installed during voremersion installation had bodyslide conversions or I had to get them somewhere else? Also another thing, even tough I did set up all the sliders to 0 the body I get is very different from the one I even use in game, not sure if i'ts normal. Again if you want me to post some screenshot, just lemme know, I have no idea what else i'm doing wrong. Another thing i forgot to mention is that enabling coldsteelj bellies in mcm menu doesn't make them showing up.
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:21 am

If that's the case then I messed something up cause only the conversion from galmar shows up having these sliders. I have a doubt at this point. Were the conversions that were installed during voremersion installation had bodyslide conversions or I had to get them somewhere else? Also another thing, even tough I did set up all the sliders to 0 the body I get is very different from the one I even use in game, not sure if i'ts normal. Again if you want me to post some screenshot, just lemme know, I have no idea what else i'm doing wrong. Another thing i forgot to mention is that enabling coldsteelj bellies in mcm menu doesn't make them showing up.

Just post the pictures and make it into album on imgur, I might help you tomorrow-ish. It's midnight in here and I have to go somewhere early tomorrow.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leshir » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:56 pm

mazdab wrote:

Just post the pictures and make it into album on imgur, I might help you tomorrow-ish. It's midnight in here and I have to go somewhere early tomorrow.

Alright then, first thing first, should I use all the stuff included in the coldsteelj separate download?

Is there anything that should get deleted in there? The stuff in f4ee/sliders/cbbe.exe is conflicting with voremersion addon and also the esp included, seems to increase your weight after you eat some npcs, regardless of settings in mcm i think?

Should these 3 sliders be defaulted to 0 as well? I only have these with a couple of items
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game