Looking for yet another story.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for yet another story.

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:55 pm

I have searched and searched tags also for this story, but I can no longer find it. It was where there were three girls and one guy(voice only) or four girls I believe. two girls fused together or merged, and swallowed another girl then demerged, and the third asked to let her out, and they said they can't because there is half of her in each of them. :/ If anyone knows this story or the author, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

They might have been twins.

I have looked all over, it definitely isn't tagged correctly.
Last edited by Whereaminow27 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for yet another story.

Postby shortprey20 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Are you thinking of casting couch by TwrchTwrch?

Heres the link:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/267231
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Been through them, didn't see the girls fused then swallow a third girl while fused, and then defused and couldn't let her out because there was half of her in each of them ^^
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shortprey20 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Hmmm yeah Im not sure about that story then. Sorry
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:40 am

I am afraid that is going to be the case. :/
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Bump again, just in case someone found it.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore