Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby Marpatt » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:32 pm

So, question for Carreau, I remember reading a post about possibly being able to eat more prey while digestion is going on. Any updates on that? or am I miss remembering? ^^;

Thats all, keep up the good work on the mod, and the context menu can't come soon enough! :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Makothesharkess » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

im having this issue when I eat someone with the coldsteel belly that my body randomly switches to zeroed sliders and then back to with the coldsteel belly it happens quite alot and if someone knows how to stop that please help
Makothesharkess
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Alright then, first thing first, should I use all the stuff included in the coldsteelj separate download?
Is there anything that should get deleted in there? The stuff in f4ee/sliders/cbbe.exe is conflicting with voremersion addon and also the esp included, seems to increase your weight after you eat some npcs, regardless of settings in mcm i think?

Just look up the installation note on Voremension folders, especially the word file. There's an important note to delete Weight Gain.esp and use Voremension.esp instead.
Should these 3 sliders be defaulted to 0 as well? I only have these with a couple of items

Yes, you should put those 3 sliders to zero as well.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Marpatt wrote:So, question for Carreau, I remember reading a post about possibly being able to eat more prey while digestion is going on. Any updates on that? or am I miss remembering? ^^;

Thats all, keep up the good work on the mod, and the context menu can't come soon enough! :-D

My last post said I was working in this stuff and talking about it in my blogs

Makothesharkess wrote:im having this issue when I eat someone with the coldsteel belly that my body randomly switches to zeroed sliders and then back to with the coldsteel belly it happens quite alot and if someone knows how to stop that please help

It’s a game engine quirk. Nothing that i know is happening because of the mod. The frequency at which it happens is dependent on the machine.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Marpatt » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Carreau wrote:
My last post said I was working in this stuff and talking about it in my blogs

Ah, I missed that. I assume it'll come in version 1.4? Even if it doesn't, I am glad its coming.

Thanks for answering my question.
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calivar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 am

I've ran into a couple issues in my latest play through so I figured now would be as good a time as any to finally make an account and say thanks while I ask for help. So thanks ^_^

The first problem is the belly mesh seems to jut out from the player model.
https://imgur.com/a/OBLBNsT (I hope this link works)

The other thing is that the "Digest Item Filter Contents" option in the holo tape hasn't been working.

If anyone knows of a solution for these problems I would be very thankful.

Oh and thanks again ^_^
Calivar
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am

Calivar wrote:I've ran into a couple issues in my latest play through so I figured now would be as good a time as any to finally make an account and say thanks while I ask for help. So thanks ^_^

The first problem is the belly mesh seems to jut out from the player model.
https://imgur.com/a/OBLBNsT (I hope this link works)

The other thing is that the "Digest Item Filter Contents" option in the holo tape hasn't been working.

If anyone knows of a solution for these problems I would be very thankful.

Oh and thanks again ^_^

The belly mesh requires you to go into bodyslide and make changes to conform to your body. That’s how Gat instructs it in the FOvore 2.0.2 thread

As for the holo tape menu, all that option does (or should do) is delete all of the items in the player’s belly storage. It’s meant for quick cleanup if you let too much junk hang around.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jellman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:16 pm

are there any plans to add voice acting for bria?, not like this mod needs it, but there are at least a few voice actresses around ekas and im sure one of them might be interested, assuming you even have to stick to ekas to find a voice actress
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm

jellman wrote:are there any plans to add voice acting for bria?, not like this mod needs it, but there are at least a few voice actresses around ekas and im sure one of them might be interested, assuming you even have to stick to ekas to find a voice actress

It's been asked before, and it's not high on my priority list. I mean, I'd like to have some voice work for her, but I don't want to spend any money on it. So that's not fair for a VA in the slightest. And when you look at just how many lines Bria has between her companion dialogue, her companion quest, the SAV system, and the upcoming context system, plus future plans, it's a lot of work.
Carreau
---

Postby dumb4588 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 pm

I'm back, Just to add to the previous post, on the intro page on the mod (first picture you see), you get to see the vault suit with no shorts, how do you get that vault suit, just wondering about it.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:26 pm

dumb4588 wrote:I'm back, Just to add to the previous post, on the intro page on the mod (first picture you see), you get to see the vault suit with no shorts, how do you get that vault suit, just wondering about it.

carreau already answered your question on the last page
they are from lazmans jumpsuit mod

found here = https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 am

cheese130 wrote:
dumb4588 wrote:I'm back, Just to add to the previous post, on the intro page on the mod (first picture you see), you get to see the vault suit with no shorts, how do you get that vault suit, just wondering about it.

carreau already answered your question on the last page
they are from lazmans jumpsuit mod

found here = https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription

I think I know what he’s talking about. He’s asking about the Pampas bodysuit I have in the OP where I discuss the ColdSteel bellies. I have it set up with Vault-Tec colors.

The only other outfit in the OP would be the Vault Explorer where I have the thicc/thin comparisons for both AtomicB and CBBE.
Carreau
---

Postby welp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:37 am

Any tips on encouraging companions to actually use the devour weapons? For some reason Piper will just hit people with her gun at close range even though I've given here two different types of NPC devours.
welp
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 am

Companion AI is annoying as fuck when it comes to weapon selection. You can try giving her an upgraded devour since it will have heavier rank weighting from the upgrades. I have a perk made up to force a combat style change that can help make NPCs use melee more often. It’s called VM_PredMeleePerk (formID xxxx6C6A. You can do a ‘help vm_ 4’ command in the console to find the numbers to replace xxxx). NPCs that become preds from drinking nuka acid should have that perk applied automatically, though
Carreau
---

Postby mazdab » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:16 am

welp wrote:Any tips on encouraging companions to actually use the devour weapons? For some reason Piper will just hit people with her gun at close range even though I've given here two different types of NPC devours.

For me, I'm using console command to make the devour fist into default weapon for Bria, but for me she still pick up weapon from the corpse. I can easily sell it, so I'm not complaining.
Here's the fix I found on Reddit

Note that you need to know your companion base id, it's easily doable by entering console command and click the companion.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Heres some questions,
What was the command to make the player a pred, because i used the nuka acid and it didnt work properly, also whats the command to enable the rest of the vore menu (such as the level up button)

Thanks in advance
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Let’s address the issue of the nuka acid. When you drank it, you got absolutely no messages and items didn’t get into your inventory?

Do you have any other mods that alter nuka acid in any way? Other than base fallout vore and my mod.

Does the holotape still show the “activate experiment” selection instead of all of the options?

If it does and nuka acid is still failing, it would be best if you type ‘set 000updatebool to 1’ in the console, activate the experiment through the holotape, and then type ‘player.setav vm_hashadnukaacid 1’ in the console

As for the second question, type ‘set Vm_VoreDebugEnabled to 1’ in the console
Carreau
---

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Carreau wrote:Let’s address the issue of the nuka acid. When you drank it, you got absolutely no messages and items didn’t get into your inventory?

Do you have any other mods that alter nuka acid in any way? Other than base fallout vore and my mod.

Does the holotape still show the “activate experiment” selection instead of all of the options?

If it does and nuka acid is still failing, it would be best if you type ‘set 000updatebool to 1’ in the console, activate the experiment through the holotape, and then type ‘player.setav vm_hashadnukaacid 1’ in the console

As for the second question, type ‘set Vm_VoreDebugEnabled to 1’ in the console

I found the issue, after taking the nuka cola, i get the usual flavor text and items, but enabling the rest of the menus return the message “you are not a pred”, but after eating something everything falls back into place.
Egg on my face.

But thanks for the quick response my dude!
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:18 pm

No worries! Enjoy! :gulp: :gulp:
Carreau
---

Postby Leshir » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 pm

mazdab wrote:
Alright then, first thing first, should I use all the stuff included in the coldsteelj separate download?
Is there anything that should get deleted in there? The stuff in f4ee/sliders/cbbe.exe is conflicting with voremersion addon and also the esp included, seems to increase your weight after you eat some npcs, regardless of settings in mcm i think?

Just look up the installation note on Voremension folders, especially the word file. There's an important note to delete Weight Gain.esp and use Voremension.esp instead.
Should these 3 sliders be defaulted to 0 as well? I only have these with a couple of items

Yes, you should put those 3 sliders to zero as well.

Alright I finished cleaning up the coldsteelj stuff and only have his bodyslide stuff in the installation, bellies show up and seems to work fine. The problem is that at each tick of digestion when belly scale down I lose performance like crazy, every 1 or 2 ticks I lose like 1 or 0.5 fps, is that normal? It does seem to make the gameplay really not that smooth
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game