Looking For Comics

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking For Comics

Postby mibankai1171 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:54 am

I am looking for vore themed comics where the prey puts up a pretty good struggle only to be swallowed anyway, what I mean by this is the prey resisting/fighting back before they even come close to entering the body of the pred if it leads to struggling as they go down that is fine. I am also looking for any comics that has the pred forcibly turned into the prey anything along those lines would be nice to. Now before someone asks why doesn't this lazy bastard do it himself I will say I have hundreds of artists on my watch list so I am hoping someone will post a comic, gif, animation or video that I may have missed. If you have or find anything just post a link here I would really appreciate it and I thank you.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking For Comics

Postby mibankai1171 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:27 am

I gotta say I am surprised and disappointed that I have not received 1 reply. :?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:16 am

I drew a giantess vore comic last year, it was written by Argo5 and drawn by me. I have a thread on this site where it is posted. It is located in the Work to be Shared subforum.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 am

The thread is called Samuel Orona’s GTS vore comics I’m having problems linking threads with my iPad, so you’ll have to look for it, the thread was from May 2018.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:52 am

I bumped my gts vore comics thread, you can find it in the work to be shared subforum.
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mibankai1171 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:44 am

SamuelOrona wrote:I bumped my gts vore comics thread, you can find it in the work to be shared subforum.

Thank you I do tend to go for more same size work but I do appreciate the you sharing it.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion