Quitting midway through an rp and/or never replying

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Quitting midway through an rp and/or never replying

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 am

Kitsouille wrote:
C107galaxytachyon wrote:I’d say my problem lies more in my partners always blocking me on discord without giving me even a moment’s notice as to why.

Wow. Quitting and never replying is one thing, but blocking? Like, why? That's so weird.

I agree one hundred percent on this. This has actually happened to me before. In fact, the perpetrators have been allowed false safeguarding against legitimate scrutiny because well...it's a topic that I won't discuss here. Ultimately, it's ill-will and just bad behavior.

Of course, Free Will is Free Will, and I have no argument against it, but infringing on the Free Will of others is never okay.

Yeah I know, off-topic. I can't help it, dammit.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 am

They have 100% the right to not want to do it, and even not want to do it anymore even if they said they would. They kinda owe an explanation why after we planned something together and started doing it. How hard is it to say you're not in the mood anymore or that you suddenly more busy in real life?

But wow I can't wrap my head around blocking. Like they don't wanna talk to you ever again? What?! And you can't even know what you did wrong? If I did do something wrong, it would be cool to know so I could apologize and think about not doing that thing again. Communication is pretty important here.
Kitsouille
???

Postby PocketHero » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 am

... Guilty. Right here...

And it's nothing I'm proud of. Been going through old PMs to apologize to others about some of my absences. Cuz regardless of the reasons, it's a real shitty thing to leave people hanging. All I can say for myself is that it's never been intentional, save for a few times where I was kind of creeped out by some strangers, but other than that... nah, it's me being a forgetful, stressed out, slightly depressed and overconfident moron.

Overconfident because I thought I could still handle and enjoy RPs last year, cuz damn did I need the escape... RL has been a stressful nightmare... First half of 2018 was bad, but I still had a handle on things. I reached out to others for some fun RPs...

... Then shit the fan... real hard... real fast. One thing just kept happening right after the other, and before I realized it, I was days, hell weeks behind on everything. It was embarrassing, I felt like a real jackass... How long does it take to just write a simple "Sorry, G2G, GG" or whatever? ... Not long... but I always hate disappointing others, and that makes it awkward... which gives me cold feet...

Ain't no excuse all the same though. So yeah, to all affected by my depressed stupidity, I do apologize. Still trying to reach out to some of them. Hoping 2019 will be better.
PocketHero
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Kitsouille wrote:...I can't wrap my head around blocking. Like they don't wanna talk to you ever again? What?! And you can't even know what you did wrong? If I did do something wrong, it would be cool to know so I could apologize and think about not doing that thing again. Communication is pretty important here.

I agree on this. In fact, those that have hurt me in this way have yet to be made to answer for it. Someday, Karma will bite them, but I'll not get any benefit because I'll still not have closure. If it weren't for the favoring of suppressing legitimate scrutiny, I'd have a hey day with the guilty.

But you know, that's just me trying to balance out the immorality of it all.

PocketHero wrote:...Hoping 2019 will be better...

Well, we're all going to find out how great or terrible 2019 and 2020 in turn will be... it won't be much longer.
As for RPs, hopefully all goes well.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:13 am

Eh, I can kind of get the blocking thing if they use their Skype or Discord account for things outside of vore and have a good reason to quit it and let no one see. I have an account specifically for vore and RP on the chats I use just to hide it better that way, but some people might have expected to be living alone permanently and didn't think about it before some life changing event makes them have to purge their vore. Now if they block you on Eka's, f-list, and the like that's a legit low move with no excuses.
Jayezox
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:11 am

Jayezox wrote:...but some people might have expected to be living alone permanently and didn't think about it before some life changing event makes them have to purge their vore.

That's just an unfortunate thing, but still...

Jayezox wrote:Now if they block you on Eka's, f-list, and the like that's a legit low move with no excuses.

One hundred percent.

sweetladyamy
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion