Vore love acts?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore love acts?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so what better time to ask all of you, what are some ways vore can be a love act or an act of love?

Remember, vore love acts can be either initiated by the pred or the prey. An example of a love act initiated by the prey is giving yourself so that your lover can survive. An act initiated by the pred could be 'safe keeping' until danger is no more.

My idea, with Reshiram, is that my final wish is that Reshiram would swallow me upon my death so that my body can nourish her body since we loved each other all these years. If there is a point where I am alive but there is no chance that I will stay alive (Maybe a Pokémon attacked me or something), I want to be swallowed while still alive so I can spend my last moments closest to Reshiram as possible.

What are your ideas where vore can be turned into a love act?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore love acts?

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Shrunken people in the future are sold as toys, and if they get swallowed by an athlete, their shrunken body is genetically engineered to produce adenosine triphospate, a chemical needed to move the muscles of the body.

This forms a symbiotic relationship where the shrunken victim does not die or get digested, but serves to provide energy for his captor.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Speedyblupi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Anything is possible if you have the technology and/or magic to reform. You could have two people willingly eating each other multiple times, just for the pleasure of it - I've read plenty of stories like this.

SamuelOrona wrote:.

So basically human mitochondria... interesting concept.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Speedyblupi wrote:Anything is possible if you have the technology and/or magic to reform. You could have two people willingly eating each other multiple times, just for the pleasure of it - I've read plenty of stories like this.

SamuelOrona wrote:.

So basically human mitochondria... interesting concept.

It’s part of a story I’ve been working on called “Micromania” but I have a bet with one of my sisters that I will finish a different story first, I’m making them into comic books. The other story is called “Small Time” where a terrorist group called the Death Matrix kidnapped the daughter of a college professor in the year 5150, and he recruits a college student and his girlfriend from our time to help him go on 7 missions, where they’re shrunk down to an inch tall in each time they journey to. The college student gets swallowed by a girl in each time they travel to; the first era is colonial times.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 pm

I wanna ask if you actually literally believe that
A) Reshiram exists outside of the imagination
B) you're married to it
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 am

JimmyJoeIII wrote:I wanna ask if you actually literally believe that
B) you're married to it

I wanna ask if you have any ability to differentiate between fantasy and reality.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:07 am

JimmyJoeIII wrote:I wanna ask if you actually literally believe that
B) you're married to it

No, I know that it is fantasy. And as for marriage, that is fantasy too but I heavily get into character with it so it may seem that I believe those two things.

Edit: I do a lot of Photoshops of her and I, and I know that I do these photoshops. I do not literally hug her or whatever, it is in the photoshop. It is just how I express my feelings for her. I say I am married to her because I feel real love for her, and I do not feel this way about any other thing
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:04 pm

I think that if you had a giant plush of Reshiram, that you would do a lot more stuff with it, as much as you love it.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Estee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:01 pm

On topic, I kinda like the idea of pred and prey having a burning desire for each other.

The pred seeing the prey as desirable in every possible way, not just as food but as a partner and wanting to eat them in order to have them forever.

The prey meanwhile feels absolutely devoted to the predator, not wanting to go out any other way than through the preds stomach.
Estee
Participator

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Estee wrote:On topic, I kinda like the idea of pred and prey having a burning desire for each other.

The pred seeing the prey as desirable in every possible way, not just as food but as a partner and wanting to eat them in order to have them forever.

The prey meanwhile feels absolutely devoted to the predator, not wanting to go out any other way than through the preds stomach.

I couldn't have said it better myself, that form of desire for each other can definitely make a great relationship though for some like that it may not last very long
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Postby yetra » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Yeah I mean, unwilling prey and emotionally distant or cruel preds have their place, but I can't help but enjoy it the most when both are doing it lovingly knowing full well how much pleasure the other gets out of it.

At its simplest having it be a way to bond is pretty wonderful, there's no closer you can get to someone than being inside them or having them inside you. When there's no danger involved it's the greatest safety and embrace.

And when it's a little riskier, it just makes it all the more thrilling for the two to put that much trust in each other. The pred might not want to kill the prey and the prey might not want to die, but they still want to dance on death's door. There's nothing as intense as it is to keep prey clutched firmly within me and trying my best to stop my stomach from churning, making sure they have enough air and listening to their needs--or being held inside and trying not to disturb the pred's stomach from reacting too much, knowing all these pulsating movements and the growing tingliness could go wrong in a moment's time if my captor so desired.

And when digestion (or whatever other death comes first) is a guarantee, it's the greatest possible desires put head to head: wanting someone completely and fully down to wanting to make every scrap of them one's own, and wanting to sacrifice one's entire self just to give them basic pleasure and necessary nourishment.
yetra
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion