Help me think of Mother Vore scenarios

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Help me think of Mother Vore scenarios

Postby DTH » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 am

Hey guys, I plan on writing a new story soon where a mother eats her son. Hit me with some good concepts/motivations for why she would eat him for inspiration!
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Re: Help me think of Mother Vore scenarios

Postby Celestia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 am

son wrecked the family car and as punishment the mom shrinks him down and prepares him as a sandwich before eating him.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:58 am

She sees his grades, which are failing.
She finds out he like a Vore and decides to give it a try.
She wants some bonding time.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Base54 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:02 am

I would suggest her being a step-mother, and in classical step-mother fashion, hate her son. Not wanting to have to look after the son of her newly acquired husband, the step-mother eats the her step-son inc old blood.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 am

How about he is a lazy, criminal type that refuses to help around the house, steals money from her and has friends come over and eat all of the groceries she just bought. Oh and he is in his mid 20s or so and won't move out or look for a job. She comes home from working a double shift and is starving only to find no food is left after his party.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PσllιтσCσиPαραѕ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 pm

The son is not his and they exchanged it, that the mother feels so much hate to the point of eating the boy
PσllιтσCσиPαραѕ
New to the forum

Postby Gendor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Love how every other idea is: The son is a fuckup. Seriously, the originality of that...
Why not just say Gynocentricity and the end it at that?

-The son is pressuring her into it.
-Depending on the age, she could do it in a way to keep herself afloat while storing his soul for rebirth.(Goblins from Discworld)
-She is drunk beyond reckoning, a real cliché one but better than what I've read so far.
-It becomes a rule that only one child in every family gets to become an adult, and it's time to choose from the group and he lost the virtual coin toss.
-She goes insane like in the movie Babadook but the possessive monster causes her to devour the son.

Depending on if you want her to really choose it or not can make a big difference, but basically any kind of magic/superpower/mutation/possession/cultural idea can work as a "Whatever just do it" trigger, while if you want her to want her to do it you really need to make it a very personal reason, like how she feels that he is a toxic human being or how he is making her life worse by simply doing his thing, this could be beating other siblings, smashing things in tantrums or maybe he chases of any potential boyfriend.

If you want a reason why, you could specify where the blame lies, because to me Mom/Son is always so cheesy that it's a bigger cliché than Giantess' with big tits.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DTH » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Gendor wrote:Love how every other idea is: The son is a fuckup. Seriously, the originality of that...
Why not just say Gynocentricity and the end it at that?

-The son is pressuring her into it.
-Depending on the age, she could do it in a way to keep herself afloat while storing his soul for rebirth.(Goblins from Discworld)
-She is drunk beyond reckoning, a real cliché one but better than what I've read so far.
-It becomes a rule that only one child in every family gets to become an adult, and it's time to choose from the group and he lost the virtual coin toss.
-She goes insane like in the movie Babadook but the possessive monster causes her to devour the son.

Depending on if you want her to really choose it or not can make a big difference, but basically any kind of magic/superpower/mutation/possession/cultural idea can work as a "Whatever just do it" trigger, while if you want her to want her to do it you really need to make it a very personal reason, like how she feels that he is a toxic human being or how he is making her life worse by simply doing his thing, this could be beating other siblings, smashing things in tantrums or maybe he chases of any potential boyfriend.

If you want a reason why, you could specify where the blame lies, because to me Mom/Son is always so cheesy that it's a bigger cliché than Giantess' with big tits.

Thank you for at least attempting to be creative here. Interesting ideas. And yeah, I’m shocked at how bland every other suggestion is.
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Survival. Scenario 1.

The mother is starving, she's got a job that barely makes ends meet, the son is either not helping at all and being a general nuisance or helping very little and not giving two shits if he actually helps around the house.

Survival. Scenario 2.

The mother is starving, her husband eats all of the food in the house because "he bought it so it belongs to him". The son, offering to help, lets his mom eat him so she's not dying of hunger. Digests him and reforms him for rebirth.

Anger. Scenario 1.

The son is all but a dead beat. Sits on his ass all day, plays video games, eats all the food. The mother, fed up with it, gives him an ultimatum, get a job and help out around the house or deal with the consequences. One month later, he hasn't helped at all so she eats him to punish him.

Anger. Scenario 2.

The mom has had a very shitty week. Work sucked. All of her dates have sucked. Bills keep piling up. House payment is coming up due. Food is scarce. She's having trouble even managing to put food on the table. The son offers to let his mom eat him, since she's got the higher paying job and just doesn't have enough energy to keep up the tough day's work.

Accidental. Scenario 1.

Son is sitting on the floor playing legos (because who DOESN'T love legos even as adults). Mom slips on a roller-blade or something, son slips up her butt and into her stomach due to the force.

Accidental. Scenario 2.

Son is working on a ladder fixing something. Mom is sitting on the floor (no furniture yet, new house). Mom yawns, head tipped back as far as it can go. Ladder buckles, son falls off of he ladder. Gravity sends him don mom's gullet into her gut.

I... dunno if those are original enough, but... what do you think?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DiamondM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:45 pm

If I may offer some ideas for softer reasons for mother/son vore? Jeez, like why does he have to be hated or be a screw-up? lol (these are more casual or willing):

-mother has secret shrinking/samesize vore capable powers, son catches her one day and asks if it can be done to him, much to the mother's surprise

-it's simple and maybe more common, but I do like the idea of a mom/step-mom discovering the son's vore fetish and wanting to indulge and roleplay somehow. This one can be switched up by changing who has the fetish, which you don't see too often.

-maybe a world-building setting where once young men reach certain age they give off some kind of pheromone that makes women want to
eat them, and on the son's birthday he happens to be near his mother/step-mom. It could be interesting to see this as a norm for this world,
maybe have it so the men of age get to pick who they're eaten by, and the mc picks his own mom to do it?

-son does something that hurt him on accident, and overprotective mom desires to eat him or keep him exclusively inside her in some way to keep him safe.

-another world-building scenario where vore is a profession, and the mom has a job in it as a pred. The son hears about it and as a goof orders someone to eat him, ironically the mom gets her son as a customer. Uh.. antics ensue. :V
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby DTH » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:41 am

I love it MonkeyRLG
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thatonepred » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:08 pm

The mother and son have a superhero/villain dynamic. Villain!mother eats her son because she's an evil glutton hell-bent on eating the world. Hero!mother does it as a time-out after spanking the brat.

The mother has an allergic reaction to the sight of the colour yellow. Every time she sees it her head spits open and tongues start pulling all the yellow in. One day the son comes in with a yellow shirt on. Cue reaction and the kid getting eaten.

The son is a werewolf. The mother eats him to stop him from hurting people while teasing him about "that time of the month".

The mother is sick and the son is a doctor. She eats him because she trusts him to heal her.

The son is a sacrifice to a demon. In order to complete the ritual, the mother must eat him.

The son keeps making a nuisance of himself by spinning his eyeballs in their sockets, snorting lines of the colour purple and incinerating the furniture with his farts. This irritates the mother and she eats him.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:47 pm

Mom has a new boyfriend who's 1. into vore and 2. wants to get rid of any previous kids a potential mate has, like lions do. So he hypnotizes her to make her eat her son.
blergle
---

Postby DTH » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:29 pm

Thatonepred wrote:The mother and son have a superhero/villain dynamic. Villain!mother eats her son because she's an evil glutton hell-bent on eating the world. Hero!mother does it as a time-out after spanking the brat.

The mother has an allergic reaction to the sight of the colour yellow. Every time she sees it her head spits open and tongues start pulling all the yellow in. One day the son comes in with a yellow shirt on. Cue reaction and the kid getting eaten.

The son is a werewolf. The mother eats him to stop him from hurting people while teasing him about "that time of the month".

The mother is sick and the son is a doctor. She eats him because she trusts him to heal her.

The son is a sacrifice to a demon. In order to complete the ritual, the mother must eat him.

The son keeps making a nuisance of himself by spinning his eyeballs in their sockets, snorting lines of the colour purple and incinerating the furniture with his farts. This irritates the mother and she eats him.

With the exception of the last one (which is fucking weird) those are all great!
DTH
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamdann » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:40 pm

This is something I like, how about the idea of a mom being so overprotective and smothering of her kids that she swallowes them so that the big bad world can't hurt them?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:55 am

DTH wrote:With the exception of the last one (which is fucking weird) those are all great!

I'm weird myself, thought I'd throw it in there. But the doctor one - eating a doctor to heal - was one scenario I've had in my head for a while. Glad I finally put something of it onto paper.

Anyway here's two more:

The mother and son become one as the great hero Super Preggo! ...Except that she doesn't necessarily need to unbirth him and they REALLY need to stop the dastardly villain from... whatever they're doing. Jaywalking, probably, or short-changing a charity.

The mother is a Goddess of Life, the son, the God of Death. Every year the son is birthed by the mother to usher the world in a long winter, only to be eaten by her to begin spring once again and renew the cycle of life and death. Alternatively his arrival would spell an apocalypse, and at the end of it, the mother eats him and ushers the survivors into the new age.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:08 pm

1. The son is an alien. The mother adopted him and tried to raise him. Despite her love and attention, though, he grew up evil and bent on destruction. She swallowed him to keep him safe and try to prevent his causing harm.
  2. The son is on a quest in a dangerous world. The mother swallows him and his friends when they needs to rest and recover.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:58 pm

The mother really wants a daughter instead, so she knocks herself up (possibly with the son), then eats the son to feed the pregnancy.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion