Uncommon Secondary Kinks

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Uncommon Secondary Kinks

Postby ZeBourgeoisie » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:59 am

On the internet, you can find fetish art of anything. Giantess, inflation, furry, and, of course, vore art are all plentiful and easy to find. But sometimes you want something a little more specific, and that can frustrate your searches. So let's list some secondary kinks that we love being paired with our vore, or maybe some vorish tropes that we think deserve a little more love. Keep in mind that this isn't intended to be a request thread, although if you have some nice examples of a trope someone opined for, I suppose posting them couldn't hurt. :D

With all that said, I'll start off with my kinks.

Massage: Man, I've gotta say that I love massage in general. It's probably my second most prominent kink, and I'd love to see it paired with vore more often. Some fun scenarios could include a pred 'tenderizing' an unwitting prey with a vigorous full body massage, using cooking oil in place of massage oil to help them slide down a bit easier. Or, you could have a successful pred receive a relaxing belly massage to help them digest their still wriggling meal.

Tail Slurping: A triumphant pred has just gulped down most of a cat, rat, imp, or other long-tailed prey species. All that's left of the unfortunate victim is their tail dangling from their captor's maw. With a final gulp, the pred slurps up that tail like a spaghetti noodle. A satisfying smacking noise signifies that the prey has been completely consumed.

Belching Articles of Clothing: This one isn't as uncommon as the other two, but it's so good that I still think it needs more love. One of the most popular (and hottest imo) variants of this is panty belching, where after a rough trip down an esophagus, the prey's panties come free and the pred burps up the loose garment. It's great, and I'd love to see a scenario where a pred collects the burped up clothing of their prey as mementos or trophies.

That's all I've got for now. What are yours? :-D
ZeBourgeoisie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Uncommon Secondary Kinks

Postby Cowrie » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:55 pm

I have a major thing for male prey having sex with the pred's pyloric sphincter from inside the stomach. I've found very little stuff featuring it.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Nomboy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Two preys, generally tinies, having sex inside the predator... basically in wherever they may have ended up eg. vaginal, mouth, throat, stomach, etc.. It happens occasionally, but definitely not common.
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:37 pm

I really like when a female pred jumps on top of another full size females head and gets it stuck up there butt while the pred sits on there shoulders and either just relax's on top of them for a bit before sliding down or lets the prey stumble around blindly while they are stuck like that. I have found this method in some material on this site but always would like it to be more common as it is a huge turn on whenever it happens.Especially if the pred takes the time to comment or gloat to there prey while there in such a embarrassing position but can do nothing about it.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Oh boy, I have a bunch of these all over the place.

I've been on a bit of a melting kick, so the pred is more or less drinking the prey like a smoothie. I read a really nice story like this a while back called "Customer Satisfaction" or something, but it's I've only ever seen anything similar a few times. outside of slime vore (which does a good job scratching the itch, I suppose). I suppose it's reasonable to expect the breaking down part to happen inside the pred.
I also tend to like really uncomfortable preds, such as you might see with forced vore, or preds with indigestion. Regretful preds, too. An extreme form of this coming over from my inflation fetish is bursting. Preds eating way more than they can handle and paying the natural consequence is hard to find.
On the polar opposite of that, preds being taken care of is really cute. Who wouldn't want a belly rub and a cuddle after a big meal. There's a lot of room to play with the "Caretaker" interacting with the prey as well. Vore with accomplices is hard to find done well, or at least they way I like it.
Protective safe vore is really underdone. Saving someone freezing to death or drowning or being chased down by swallowing them is such a power move. Accidentally unsafe vore can sometimes be a bonus too, although that's not all that uncommon.
Vore that features internal shots of prey mixed in with other more normal food is unfortunately rare as well, although not perhaps as much as some other things.
Relatedly, mixed states of digestion in one pred is another thing I wish I saw more of, even if it is a bit gimmicky. Whole prey with mostly-digested prey. A few times I've seen pred/multi images where the texture of the pred's stomach viably changes from struggling live prey at the top to completely digested prey at the bottom.
Like OP said, burping up clothes is really hot. Ditto on the panties aspect, as well. It's a shame it isn't tagged more, or that it doesn't have some universally agreed on catchy name to tag with.
Also, vore involving teleportation. Best kind of accidental vore, IMO. I've seen it more that a lot of things on this list but still fairly uncommon.

On to the absurdly specific stuff, vore in swimming pools is a goldmine. Swallowing a ton of water with the prey, swallowing a whole pool and everyone in it, the pred's belly fitting the sides perfectly. Preds just chilling, letting the buoyancy help rest their heavy stomach.
Also, prey that can clone themselves. I've always been bothered by the sort of cognitive dissonance that comes with wanting to be digested but not wanting to die, and having a prey that can feel their clone being digested while also being same and sound massaging the pred's belly is more or less literally eating your cake and having it too.

So that's what I can think of so far.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:36 am

Watersports, cum-inflation, and cock-worship. I like it when, for one brief moment, my entire world, my existence, becomes entangled with a predator's penis--I want to be subjected to *everything* it has to offer me (asides from like, poor hygiene, for some reason that's off the table). I don't see this one like, ever, but, I have a thing for watersports to take on unrealistic or outright magical qualities, such as beer pee or juice pee. Imagine getting drunk off a predator's urine, and your surprise that instead of being horrible and gross, it is *exactly* your favorite beer or wine---and drunk enough to be helpless, helpless to prevent yourself from being seasoned and marinated in cum, both inside your body and on your skin or fur or what-have-you, and then?

Cock-food.

With these things, cock-vore is magnitudes better to me, but without cock-vore, these other fetishes tarnish. Without these things, I love cock-vore, although at times I can get a "been there done that" sort of attitude even if I still enjoy what I'm seeing or reading. I just love cock vore! But, *with* these things... I can't *get enough*, the mere thought makes my skin-crawl and my breath light.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Brazzel » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 am

This is going to sound counter-intuitive, but I think that good sex is really hard to find in vore. I want the characters to find the situation as sexually satisfying as I do, but when every pred is the "You are merely food, MUAHAHAHAHA", then there is rarely a chance for sex to come into play.

The pred's partner having sex with them while their stomach is full is my FAVORITE plot conceit and I think that the reason that its so rare in vore art is the mere fact that two characters need to be drawn and the positions are complicated. I've dabbled in drawing a little myself and by gosh is it hard to get even one character in the right pose, so I get it. In writing, however...I also get it. Sex scenes are hard. Recreating physical feeling is hard.

Anyway, if anyone finds a good story where sex is a central theme, hit me up.
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 am

ZeBourgeoisie wrote:the pred slurps up that tail like a spaghetti noodle. A satisfying smacking noise signifies that the prey has been completely consumed

This, with nagas/lamias. Both by the head or the tail but tail first is better. When the tail is starting to get pulled down by the throat muscles and the prey realizes this and nothing they can do will help them at this point.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:38 pm

ZeBourgeoisie wrote:
Tail Slurping: A triumphant pred has just gulped down most of a cat, rat, imp, or other long-tailed prey species. All that's left of the unfortunate victim is their tail dangling from their captor's maw. With a final gulp, the pred slurps up that tail like a spaghetti noodle. A satisfying smacking noise signifies that the prey has been completely consumed.

Belching Articles of Clothing: This one isn't as uncommon as the other two, but it's so good that I still think it needs more love. One of the most popular (and hottest imo) variants of this is panty belching, where after a rough trip down an esophagus, the prey's panties come free and the pred burps up the loose garment. It's great, and I'd love to see a scenario where a pred collects the burped up clothing of their prey as mementos or trophies.

I like tail slurping, but hair slurping (especially if it's in a braid or ponytail)... that is great. also burping up clothes is a given. gas is great, whether it's the pred farting in the prey's face to either knock them out, gross them out, show them what they're gonna become, or just to assert dominance over the prey, burping after gulping them down, or farting during/after digestion. Also, I like the stomach to be as uncomfortable to the prey as possible. Wet, sticky, hot, smelly, you name it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Brazzel wrote:This is going to sound counter-intuitive, but I think that good sex is really hard to find in vore. I want the characters to find the situation as sexually satisfying as I do, but when every pred is the "You are merely food, MUAHAHAHAHA", then there is rarely a chance for sex to come into play.

This!

Also: vore needs more robophiles. SpiderMilkshake is one of the few people who does a lot of this, which I am eternally grateful for. But the one thing I wish I could do more of is robot endo. I've played around with it quite a bit in RP but figuring out how to translate it into shorter stories or pictures is hard. Basically the pred is a pilotable mech or vehicle, and the prey is their pilot or passenger. Instead of a stomach is a cockpit or cargo space or something - somewhere for the prey to strap in and feel safe, or be held captive, or they can work together to save the day. Little hands on buttons and controls inside the mech's belly; being able to communicate with each other; maybe prehensile tentacles or other appendages so that the mech can touch and tease and stimulate their fare. But either way the mech can have that feeling of being full, of something warm and soft and moving inside them. Yum.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Hum... Sexism! And by that I mean I have a thing for gobbling up 80s/90s era chauvinists. It's not a niche I've seen anyone else show a particular interest for, and it's one that is frequently misunderstood if I try to give it a simpler name. (A lot of people will just assume I want to bully boys if I just list myself as having a sexism kink. I've yet to find a kink name that properly communicates what I'm into without requiring an explanation.)

Can't say I have any other kinks that difficult to work with.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:19 am

Eating chauvinists? It reminds me of Tv tropes articles "Acceptable targets" and "Asshole victim", not that I wish actual harm on a person. I can get behind that.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Greedyy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:02 am

ZeBourgeoisie wrote:Belching Articles of Clothing: This one isn't as uncommon as the other two, but it's so good that I still think it needs more love. One of the most popular (and hottest imo) variants of this is panty belching, where after a rough trip down an esophagus, the prey's panties come free and the pred burps up the loose garment. It's great, and I'd love to see a scenario where a pred collects the burped up clothing of their prey as mementos or trophies.

To this I fully agree :D
I'm especially a big fan of the pred wearing the items in question as a tease, like showing them off to someone close to the prey etc.
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 am

So, I'm an odd case in that none of my kinks is exactly rare in isolation, or even combined with just vore, but very little rings 4+ of my bells, and if I came across something that set them all off I'd probably be content with that for the rest of my life.

Macro/Micro. I'm sorry, same size is basically the standard for vore here on Eka's, but the idea of playing with a preything the size of a bug or smaller, or looking up at an endlessly massive colossus of a lovely lady pred (even if it's only by comparison, and I've just been shrunk for her play and consumption), is absolutely my thing.

Athletic/tomboyish pred girls. Muscle. Power. The sheer arrogance that comes with the beauty of a model and the absolutely perfect form of an athlete makes for a pred that can crush out all hope of resistance, undeniable fucking Goddess might.

Prey being sexually interested in their pred. This is an odd case, but basically I love the idea of the pred luring her prey close with her sex appeal, so that they're too busy thinking with their baser urges when she inevitably reduces them to mere nutrition. Plus it helps with scenarios where the prey is basically just a horndog fuckface getting their just desserts.

Gaps in social status. This one is mostly to make scenarios more intense. A pred working retail, one of the lowest positions on the social totem pole, devouring a politician/high-ranking official? Scandalously humiliating. A top-tier Empress or CEO reducing some pathetic nobody to cum? A sound annihilation. I don't understand it, but I l o v e it.

And a few more, but these are the ones where I usually get "I can do one, but not any of the other three", and that makes me sad.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Torture. I recently saw some images pop up where the unwilling pred victim is forced to be held down and forced to eat people/creatures. Could even involve some bondage themes.
Skin tight bodies. Tight vore is excellent detail.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:31 pm

A couple of UB ones, one weirdly specific.

Motherly changes from longer stays. Where during an endo stay, after keeping the prey for a while, the pred's body starts to go "Oh hey, something big in there, must be a baby" and prepares accordingly. Subtly widening hips, figure turning more motherly, breasts starting to lactate, etc.

Egg encasement for the sake of egg encasement. Doesn't have to be TF-related. A prey staying in an egg-capable pred, whether by pred's species, or some weird quirk of the pred, ending up wrapped up tightly in an egg inside. Especially if the pred decides to use it as an excuse to keep the prey a bit longer before laying them. Could be combined with ovipos on the prey too, prey filled with eggs and wrapped up in an egg. :3
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HappyCore » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:01 am

SCREAMINGLOUDLY wrote:So, I'm an odd case in that none of my kinks is exactly rare in isolation, or even combined with just vore, but very little rings 4+ of my bells, and if I came across something that set them all off I'd probably be content with that for the rest of my life.

Macro/Micro. I'm sorry, same size is basically the standard for vore here on Eka's, but the idea of playing with a preything the size of a bug or smaller, or looking up at an endlessly massive colossus of a lovely lady pred (even if it's only by comparison, and I've just been shrunk for her play and consumption), is absolutely my thing.

Athletic/tomboyish pred girls. Muscle. Power. The sheer arrogance that comes with the beauty of a model and the absolutely perfect form of an athlete makes for a pred that can crush out all hope of resistance, undeniable fucking Goddess might.

Prey being sexually interested in their pred. This is an odd case, but basically I love the idea of the pred luring her prey close with her sex appeal, so that they're too busy thinking with their baser urges when she inevitably reduces them to mere nutrition. Plus it helps with scenarios where the prey is basically just a horndog fuckface getting their just desserts.

Gaps in social status. This one is mostly to make scenarios more intense. A pred working retail, one of the lowest positions on the social totem pole, devouring a politician/high-ranking official? Scandalously humiliating. A top-tier Empress or CEO reducing some pathetic nobody to cum? A sound annihilation. I don't understand it, but I l o v e it.

And a few more, but these are the ones where I usually get "I can do one, but not any of the other three", and that makes me sad.

All of this is just
Yes.
I do love all of these things A TON, though for me I'm a more Skin tight, same size, for the most part, but I love very large preds just as much, I don't like being teeny tiny, but I love large size differences definitely!!

for my own personal input I don't know if this is really common, but I love it when a pred sits and just plays with their belly endlessly to bother the prey inside.
I also have a small thing for the prey maybe living inside of the pred. you know like the prey comes out of the pred, leaves for work, comes back and just climbs right inside at the end of the day. Good stuff.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm

I'd like to find anything where the preys are tied tied together and the first one gets eaten while the next gets pulled in. Problem is when you do -furry -scalie -m/m you don't get alot of results.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:55 pm

Besides vanilla vore, there isn't much I like outside of it, but these things stand alone as well for me, and go even better with vore, of course.

<b>Getting chased</b>
I think it's kinda fun to try to outrun a predator before just giving in. Especially when predator and prey are of similar intelligence, making it difficult for either one to win.
<b>Predator and prey outwitting each other</b>
This can be in many forms, but even just verbally outwitting each other as to why the prey should/should not be eaten or why the pred should/should not eat the prey works for me. Logically, it would be easier to just eat the prey without trying to show them the logical reason of how it is irrational to not be eaten, but I like the concept, and in a certain context (e.g. a prey is caught and can't escape, but the pred isn't able to eat the prey without the prey's consent) it can be even better than mindless eating/being eaten.
Of course, as a very intelligent prey whose mind is practically ruled by logic, it would make sense that I would want my predator to give me a bit of an intellectual challenge, cutting off my argumental escape routes one by one with words.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 pm

I guess this would count, I dunno what to call it, but when a "prey" gets inside the mouth of a giant/giantess for all purpose but sex or vore, so either as a safe place, for hiding, accidents, etc.

My mind races to wonder how both parties feel about it or if they have conversations about it later, and the conversation can be vorish or lewd. You can't just get covered in drool, tasted, licked, hang on the uvula and/or almost swallowed and never even mention it ever again. Or at the very least, bring it up only to say the event should never be spoken about, ever. I know it's just one of my dirty fascinating kink, but I can't believe it doesn't happen off-screen.

I remember one untranslated manga that showed up in one thread here a few years ago, one guy was shrunk and held close to his friend's mouth to whisper to each others, but then someone came in the room and surprised them and the micro fell inside her mouth. She turns to face the guy that just arrived and she cannot speak, spit her friend or anything but he's slipping all over her tongue and saliva and fall down her throat but manage to grab her uvula on time, so now she must resist gagging. It was incredibly hot imo but the point is, they must have talked about that.

Did he mention her breath, how it was hard to breathe in the warm, heavy air? How it felt like she was eating him on purpose, how scared he was, her oral hygiene, how gross it was, that he got all slimy, that fortunately her uvula has a shape that makes it easy to hang on? Did she mention how bad/good he or his clothes tasted, did she comment on any boner he could have had and how she felt it? Did she mention how she just felt him moving closer and closer to her gullet and was scared that doing anything would have made matters worst? How grabbing her uvula felt horrible, how she would have threw him up if she swallowed him? Did he tell her it's easy to say when you're not the one getting eaten? Does he have some PTSD whenever she opens her mouth too wide or when she's eating? Did it make him develop a fantasy or a vore fetish? Does he have dreams or nightmares about it? And then another friend interrupts their conversation, asking what they were talking about, both blushes and claim it was nothing important.

So many questions, and more. Just thinking about it is exciting in itself, it's so much better than a vanilla gulping.
Kitsouille
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion