Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 am

I'm currently looking for other writers willing to help with the project,see this post for details on how to apply! There is a soft deadline of March 10th for sending in applications.

"Dear Eka's User,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into St.Miluina's Vore Academy for the fall semester. After careful review of your application and record of past incidents, we believe you'll be a great fit here at MVA. Only a select few applicants are let in each year, so be proud!

Here at St.Miluina's we put all of our students through a best-of-its-kind program to guide them towards mastery of the art. You'll take classes to improve your skill in all facets of vore--swallowing, digestion, escaping, even alternative forms such as unbirth. Outside of class students are left at each other's mercy--in most situations, there are no repercussions for taking advantage of weakness in your peers. Those few who survive through their fourth year are destined for greatness, I hope you'll be among them!

As a freshman you'll be housed in the west wing of the main building, your exact room assignment will come at a later date. Orientation is on Sunday September 1st, be sure not to miss it! When you arrive on campus, please drop off your belongings at the front gate to be brought to your room, then go to Karbo Hall and report to the woman at the desk to get your schedule for the day. I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,
Evelyn Inedia, Headmistress"

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy is a text adventure game where you play as a new student attending the titular vore-centric college. As you advance through the year you'll hone your skills by taking classes, build relationships with your classmates, and get into all sorts of vore related shenanigans! I've strived to make this more than just your run of the mill choose your own adventure game--MVA features stats for your character and her relationships with other students, interactive vore encounters, and a lot of variable text/dialogue based on your prior choices. The game contains scenes with the player as both predator and prey, and in nearly every scene it's possible to end with the prey managing to escape

At the moment, the game is only finished through the first day of the second week of the school year(of five planned to be playable), but there's still quite a bit of content, including a total of 91 possible vore scenes! I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions people have after playing, and I hope you enjoy!

Contains: F/F, F/FF, Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth (All vore is same size)

|Download Link:https://mega.nz/file/7KRhUSxR#GFov_81hdgbTjOFs4kjWkEmkQWbOVUUWp317yIrNOS8|

If you like the game, consider supporting it on patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/osmiumorchid

Change Log: 1.1.1:
  • Added a full new day of content, including 6 new vore scenes
  • Implemented a system for jumping ahead to Week 2, so that returning players that don't have saves to import from older versions can skip straight to newer content if they want. However, the saves generated by skipping ahead will always be a fairly generic even though there is some customization you can do, so not all routes will be available this way. For example, Mina cannot be rescued if you jump ahead. (2 of the vore scenes on Day 8 are not available if you jump ahead instead of playing through)
  • Gave Vivian a new action in her prey scene that actually deals damage so that she's a threat outside of her climax crush and the "gutslut" ending is obtainable again (in the previous update, the struggle system overhaul made it impossible to trigger said ending)
  • Cherry now has alt text for the niche situation of you losing within 2 turns before she can even offer you the choice of taking the long way out in her Friday scene, since previously the normal digestion ending referenced you turning her down
  • On the first Monday(Day 2), the option to work out is now always available instead of being locked behind either gaining weight or getting invited by Kayla earlier in the day
  • Slightly increased the passive acid damage you take each turn in prey scenes to make less aggressive preds a tiny bit more threatening (was 0>1>2>3 damage per turn as the acid level rose, now 0>1>3>5 damage per turn)
  • The background in prey scenes now has an animated transition when the acid level rises instead of instantly swapping
  • It should no longer be possible to softlock the game by digesting Penny when you aren't meant to be able to
  • Fixed the odd saving bug that could cause pred scenes to break until your reloaded again under specific circumstances
  • Fixed a softlock that would occur in Cherry's Saturday scene under certain circumstances
  • Fixed an oversight where you wouldn't actually lose hearts with Alice for eating Betty/getting Betty eaten despite her furiously coming after you for it
  • Fixed a bug where the variable for rescuing Mandy on Thursday was not being properly set if you swallowed her and then let her out. An attempt to fix this is made when importing old saves, but unfortunately this was far enough back that the patch might not work on saves made at the end of Day 7
  • Fixed the Kris/Mina scene on Day 7, which had mistakenly never been properly updated to the overhauled struggle system
  • Sadie and Cassidy(Day 7) now correctly get removed as prey if they escape your stomach, instead of still appearing on your list of prior prey as long as you've successfully digested at least one prey before. (Like the note above for the Mandy fix, old saves made at the end of Day 7 might potentially not have Sadie corrected due to how far in the past her scene is)
  • Mina's lab scene no longer leaves a clone of her permanently taking up space in your stomach (and older saves that experienced this bug should have it corrected)
  • Lots of other minor bug fixes and typo corrections

v1.0.3
Spoiler: show
  • Completely overhauled the interactive vore scene system to be more engaging and involve less RNG. Listing all of the specific changes would take far too long
  • Added a brand new tutorial that you can access from any time (if you aren't in hardcore mode) that will walk you through how the interactive vore scene mechanics work as well as give information on other game mechanics if you need it
  • Polished the UI quite a bit (improved sidebar, better organized menus, scenes where you are the prey now have an "immersive" background)
  • Added proper easy and hard modes that just adjust the difficulty of the interactive vore scenes (accessed from the options menu). The old easy mode is now "god mode" and received a few minor additions
  • Added butt size as a separately tracked class of weight gain as a counterpart to breast size, complete with gain/loss messages at the end of the day and a moderate amount of alt text retroactively added throughout week 1. In the opening survey you can now choose whether you want your weight gain to be biased more towards butt or breast growth as well
  • Adjusted experience curves for your stats, which had been using placeholder values until now (there shouldn't be a huge difference in week 1, this change was more in preparation for the future)
  • Fully implemented Capacity as a stat--you can now view it in the stat menu and get messages when it improves like any other stat, unlike before where it technically existed but was completely hidden.
  • Digestion times are more consistent--the time it takes to fully digest someone still varies, but the range between minimum and maximum digestion time is about half of what it was before
  • If you're the one to eat Betty on Friday, you can now choose to release her when she's on her last legs. Don't read into why I added this
  • Added a "week in review" screen after you go to sleep on Saturday to recap some of your achievements and progress throughout the week before transitioning to the next
  • Added a new scene to the party on Saturday involving object vore [Patreon Poll Winner] (for those not in the loop of the patreon page, week 1 is now off limits for scene suggestions so this will be the last new scene added to it)
  • A lot of miscellaneous bug fixes, typo corrections, and probably other small things I'm forgetting

Known Bugs:
  • In specific circumstances some people have had trouble getting the game to run in firefox

List of Vore Scenes:
Day 1
  • Eaten by the Custodian
  • Eaten by Sam
  • Eaten by Anita
  • Eaten by Alice
  • Eaten by Hannah
  • Eaten by Sarah
  • Eaten by Alice 2
  • Eat Anita
  • Eat Mandy
  • Eat Chandra
  • Eat Mandy 2
  • Eat Gabby

Day 2
  • Eaten by Betty*
  • Eaten by Olivia
  • "Eaten" by Olivia
  • "Eaten" by Matilda
  • Eaten by Erika*
  • Eaten by Morgan
  • Eaten by Zoey alongside Emma
  • Eaten by Leila
  • Eaten by Professor Slate (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Alex
  • "Eat" Olivia
  • Eat Alex
  • Eat Penny (Non-Fatal)
  • Eat Mina

Day 3
  • Eaten by Alesha*
  • Eaten by Bree (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Zoey (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by Maeve (Always Fatal)
  • Unbirthed by Nadia
  • Lab time with Haley
  • Lab Time with Mina*
  • Eat Gina
  • Eat Jackie
  • Eat Ashley

Day 4
  • Eaten by Sunny*
  • Eaten by Alice
  • "Eaten" by Joan (Swim Club Exclusive)
  • Eat Cassidy*
  • Eat Bethany (Cooking Club Exclusive)
  • Eat April* (Tabletop Club Exclusive)
  • (Tabletop includes several less substantial vore scenes)

Day 5
  • Eaten by Professor Bora (Non-Fatal)
  • Unbirthed by Janet
  • Eaten by Sunny* (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Zoey (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by Nicole
  • Eaten by Mina*
  • Eaten by Chandra* (Non-Fatal)
  • Eaten by Izumi
  • Eaten By Emma* (Non-Fatal)
  • Eat Mina*
  • Eat Nicole
  • Eat Mandy*
  • Eat Amelia
  • Eat Jackie (Always Fatal)*

Day 6
  • Eaten by Cherry
  • Eaten by Kayla
  • Eaten by Claire
  • Eaten by Alice/Sadie (Always Fatal)*
  • Eaten by Olivia*
  • "Eaten" by Olivia*
  • Eaten by Leah* (Tabletop Club Exclusive)
  • Eaten by Sam
  • Eat Sadie
  • Eat Claire
  • Eat Nikki* (Tabletop Club Exclusive)
  • Eat Maria*
  • Eat Betty
  • Eat Lian

Day 7
  • Eaten By Alice*
  • Eaten by Meghan*
  • "Eaten" by Cherry*
  • Eaten by... someone (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by Emma
  • Eaten by Vivian*
  • Eaten by Cassidy*
  • Eaten by Jada
  • Eaten by Sunny
  • Eaten by Kris alongside Mina*
  • Eaten by Leah* (Always Fatal)
  • Eat Kayla
  • Eat Chelsea*
  • Eat Regina*
  • Eat... someone (Always Fatal)
  • Eat Cassidy

Day 8
  • Lab with Leah
  • Eaten by Darcy
  • Eaten by Maeve (Always Fatal)
  • Eaten by [redacted]*
  • Eaten by Alice alongside Mina*
  • Eat Vickey*
  • Eat Amelia [Repeat Scene]

(Asterisks mean that you need to have done something in an earlier day to trigger the scene; quotes around eat/eaten indicate it's an anal scene, because I refuse to use vore as a verb. Note that non-fatal is only specifically indicated for types of scenes that aren't assumed to be non fatal anyways, like Lab and Unbirth scenes)

Character References:(Disclaimer- the game itself does not contain visuals)
Imgur Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/Ti1AteN?
Week 2 Alt Outfits: https://imgur.com/a/XgYsWPM
Download: https://mega.nz/file/bDxEDISY#TudKzu23yxjNkckWRhzwx0nLSbAcSReGwKoaX636p00
Kiskekae model import codes, for anyone that knows what that means and wants to use them: https://mega.nz/file/CWpXwYAb#ZFUL9uarAMu7S7-PGnt0RjRYvzx7DtrsahOpItvXlIg

Scene Guides:(Disclaimer: all of these are fan made, unofficial guides, not something made by me)
"(Unofficial) Saint Miluina’s Vore Academy Guide" by Kuler (For version 1.0.3) (Google Doc)
"The Unoffical In-Depth Guide to SMVA" by Speciker (For version 0.4.2) ( Mega Download)

Current Word Count: 1,053,057
Last edited by OsmiumOrchid on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:49 pm, edited 45 times in total.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Re: [Text Adventure]Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.1.0

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:55 am

This is really interesting. I like the setup, the stats, and the relationship tracking.
When the adventure becomes longer, it would be nice to have a save feature. Also, when a stat 'fails', I'd like to see some indicator of the RNG roll or just a notice that says "blah blah check failed".
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:45 am

Is this human pred only or is there some species variety available?
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:54 am

Pretty good so far. I'm loving Sam's route.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Will defenitely try this out in the future.

I'm not a big fan of OV, so I'm looking forward to the alternative vore scenes.

I'll defenitely be keeping an eye on this project
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 pm

It's a little frustrating failing to eat prey nearly every time you try, but this is honestly pretty great. Maybe some kind of opportunity to build your character at the start, or a system that lets you force a success at something once per day, or something.
I'd also appreciate some willing prey options, though I get that that doesn't seem to be what you're going for here, but at least the ability to sit and let yourself get digested once you're already in a stomach would be excellent.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby hoshokuhime » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Hey I remember this! I gave some feedback on an earlier version of it, I'm really happy to see you continued with it!

This is very much improved from the last time I read it, and I'm happy to see characters becoming fleshed out and memorable. Any bugs I recall seeing from the original version look to have been stomped out, and this runs smoothly now. Fun to read and experiment what different choices will give you, especially with all the new options now. This has become one of my favorite text games and I hope you'll keep going with it, thanks for the content!
hoshokuhime
New to the forum

Postby Racklin1899 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 pm

This is possibly my favorite text adventure. So many routes and characters and scenes for an early build, and I love it all. That Oblivion reference was a pleasant surprise and cements Leah as best girl, no contest.
Racklin1899
New to the forum

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm

I know this is basically just a demo at this point, but I already love it. The system looks like it has a LOT of potential, with lots of room for character progression and the like. Personally, I can't wait until there's the possibility for player/multiple scenarios.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

I will be honest, i have never really been optimistic when it comes to budding interactives that does not come from FA, most don't last so i approached this game rather warily. However.. Damn! The characters and interactions are good,the setting isn't too obnoxious, i like the gameplay of sort and it shows a lot of promise! If anything, ill just say what i say to anything i fancy. Keep up the good job and don't bite more than you can chew!
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 am

Does it need to be run on Internet Explorer? I couldn't get it to play nice with Chrome.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frogcubus » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:54 am

:-D I'm a big fan of how this is coming along. I'll be watching this with great interest.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Act4 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 am

Very good start, the writing is excellent, the mechanics and the relationship stats are a new twist which set this game apart from others in the same vein and after playing through all available content I saw absolutely no unfinished paths what so ever, for a first release that is quite an impressive feat. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this game development, really looking forward to see what you'll add on for the next day and so on.
Act4
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:08 am

DroolingPred wrote:This is really interesting. I like the setup, the stats, and the relationship tracking.
When the adventure becomes longer, it would be nice to have a save feature. Also, when a stat 'fails', I'd like to see some indicator of the RNG roll or just a notice that says "blah blah check failed".

Saving is actually one of my biggest concerns going forward, I haven't really familiarized myself with how save games work in Twine and I'm afraid they won't be compatible with new versions of the game when there's an update. Rest assured I'll figure something out though! To your second point, that brings up something that would be good to get feedback on. I've deliberately tried to keep the feeling of being a story by obfuscating the stats instead of giving you the raw numbers. Would people rather have a way to view the actual numeric value of all your stats and relationship levels?

Snorlaxkid wrote:Is this human pred only or is there some species variety available?

Humans only, as other than the fact there's vore the setting is grounded in reality. That said there may be some shenanigans during tabletop club meetings when we get to that down the line...

empatheticapathy wrote:It's a little frustrating failing to eat prey nearly every time you try, but this is honestly pretty great. Maybe some kind of opportunity to build your character at the start, or a system that lets you force a success at something once per day, or something.
I'd also appreciate some willing prey options, though I get that that doesn't seem to be what you're going for here, but at least the ability to sit and let yourself get digested once you're already in a stomach would be excellent.

I may tweak the check that's made for pred scenes, I was also noticing in my final check of the game that they felt a little too harsh. It's somewhat intentional because you haven't actually, y'know, trained at all yet, so I believe in all of the pred scenes you actually have exactly 50% chance to succeed at trying to eat them and on keeping them down on their first escape attempt. Attending classes will boost your stats and make it easier, plus by the end of the first week you'll be able to unlock the ability to 'survive' failing once like Sam and Alice can, but I'm thinking it might be smart to make this introductory scenes less punishing. Being able to personalize your character a bit at the start to influence their stats a little is definitely an interesting idea, I'll keep that in mind!

There are a few willing prey scenes I have in mind for the future! I doubt any of them will be fatal if that's what you're looking for though. I feel like having the option to just accept your fate in scenes where you're the prey would require them to play out differently, and doing that for every scene is a bit of a tall order with the amount of writing I already need to do. However, I did toy with the idea of adding a "Panic" option under struggle in prey scenes that has minimal, if any, change to the text but makes it so that you automatically fail your escape check and can just let the scene play out if you want. Would that work for you?

hoshokuhime wrote:Hey I remember this! I gave some feedback on an earlier version of it, I'm really happy to see you continued with it!

This is very much improved from the last time I read it, and I'm happy to see characters becoming fleshed out and memorable. Any bugs I recall seeing from the original version look to have been stomped out, and this runs smoothly now. Fun to read and experiment what different choices will give you, especially with all the new options now. This has become one of my favorite text games and I hope you'll keep going with it, thanks for the content!

Thanks so much! I'm glad to hear you're liking the characters, I'm trying my best to make them actually interesting instead of just a device to get to the vore.

Racklin1899 wrote:This is possibly my favorite text adventure. So many routes and characters and scenes for an early build, and I love it all. That Oblivion reference was a pleasant surprise and cements Leah as best girl, no contest.

Haha I was a little worried that joke would come off as being out of place, so that's good to hear! You'll be happy to know that Leah is part of the pool of dateable characters ;)

Nathairach wrote:I know this is basically just a demo at this point, but I already love it. The system looks like it has a LOT of potential, with lots of room for character progression and the like. Personally, I can't wait until there's the possibility for player/multiple scenarios.

We'll get there eventually! I need to work out how those are actually going to work within the system I have set up first though

Slayerhero90 wrote:Does it need to be run on Internet Explorer? I couldn't get it to play nice with Chrome.

It shouldn't! I've been running it in a chrome incognito tab just fine. What problems are you having?

Thanks for all the feedback so far, feels great to finally have this released in some capacity! I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it! It was honestly pretty draining getting this first day finished and ready to go, so everyone's words of encouragement are greatly appreciated!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Zond » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 am

this game is cool
but there was a possibility the save game :(
in general, waiting for the continuation! :gulp:
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theprinceh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:42 am

Where is Hannah, I cant find her got everyone else. Or am I just an idiot.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:06 am

Regarding stats and numbers - it isn't so much that I want to see numbers, but I want to know when the stats are having an effect. It could be as minimal as a certain text color indicating a partially random outcome.

Growth and improvement are exciting, so I like that the MC starts off weak.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby TootCore » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 am

The amount of content for an early build and the relationship system are both quite fantastic ! A guide to getting each scene would be welcome, seeing as there is no save function yet.
TootCore
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:27 am

It just goes to a black screen and doesn't load the name textbox. Wonder if it has to do with Adblock.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:It just goes to a black screen and doesn't load the name textbox. Wonder if it has to do with Adblock.

Which Adblock add-on are you using? I had no issues with it on Chrome with AdBlocker Ultimate, for what that's worth.
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game