Second Life Muscle Vore Comics pt 2 (new char intro 4/30)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Second Life Muscle Vore Comics pt 2 (new char intro 4/30)

Postby DevHauer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:54 pm

My original thread with earlier comics: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=52193&p=2732044#p2732044

It looks like my other thread was maxed out at 15 uploaded files, so I had to start a second one. :p The first had over 5400 views, so thank you to everyone who had a look!

Its been some time but here's Dev back in a new comic! She's grown her hair out into a new style but whether she'll keep it I don't know yet. One thing hasn't changed and that's the size of her appetite! :9

dessert1.jpg

dessert2.jpg

Here's Dev's longest comic ever, where she takes on her biggest, juiciest meal yet! :9

bigtits1.jpg

bigtits2.jpg

bigtits3.jpg

bigtits4.jpg

Aleesha is a newer SL character I introduced a few months ago, she's just an avi modification of Dev but she's a totally different personality. She was once a skinny little runt, but after she graduated from high school she volunteered for some genetic experimentation at FutaLabs, Inc and the rest is history! Now she's a hulking, hungry futa musclegirl, out to prove herself to the other older, more experienced preds. I've never had a proper futa RP character before so I thought she'd be a bit of fun, and there's a dearth of black preds in vore so I figured hey, why not? :D
Aleesha.jpg
Last edited by DevHauer on Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
DevHauer
New to the forum

Re: Second Life Muscle Vore Comics pt 2 (new F/F added 1/1)

Postby DevHauer » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Its been a little while but I finally got a new series together. :) Dev's got a slightly different look with close-cropped hair and a new tattoo set, but her appetite hasn't changed a bit. If anything it's only gotten bigger! ;9
DevHauer
New to the forum

Re: Second Life Muscle Vore Comics pt 2 (new F/F added 2/9)

Postby Zenith- » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:43 am

A second topic page with your wonderful work! I'm all aboard for that :-D
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Komodorazor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:54 am

I gotta say, this stuff looks nice! Great work! :)
Komodorazor
---

Postby DevHauer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:39 pm

Thanks guys! :) Be sure to save the files you like because I've closed my DeviantArt gallery and will be posting these here in this forum exclusively, or at least until I get the okay to put them in my gallery here if that ever start letting us do that again. :D
DevHauer
New to the forum

Re: Second Life Muscle Vore Comics pt 2 (new char intro 4/30

Postby DevHauer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 am

Its been a little while, I haven't been in SL all that much due to RL business but I did have enough time to debut a new character, Aleesha! i updated the original post with a little info and a pic.
DevHauer
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!