Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby PrettyTerrible » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:demo as great! though i cant find anything after the end game sam sequence. anything im missing? ps havent found any more jars of micros and i love the little animation after battling smaller creatures

If you try to cross the long bridge in the forest area near the fairies after completing the demo, something new will happen.
neversurrender21 wrote:also is there a way i can download episode 1 again. i think my own files out of date being at 1.3

The download link for Episode 1 can be found on CarnivorousVixen's userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/CarnivorousVixen
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Postby neversurrender21 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:37 pm

PrettyTerrible wrote:
neversurrender21 wrote:demo as great! though i cant find anything after the end game sam sequence. anything im missing? ps havent found any more jars of micros and i love the little animation after battling smaller creatures

If you try to cross the long bridge in the forest area near the fairies after completing the demo, something new will happen.
neversurrender21 wrote:also is there a way i can download episode 1 again. i think my own files out of date being at 1.3

The download link for Episode 1 can be found on CarnivorousVixen's userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/CarnivorousVixen

Thank you though the hillarious thing is right after i posted i found both of these but still thats awesome!
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby VVV » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:48 pm

how will i know if the deom gets updated will it just be epiosde 3 or will is epiosde get updated
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

VVV wrote:how will i know if the deom gets updated will it just be epiosde 3 or will is epiosde get updated

I'll always mention here when there's a new update
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:18 pm

I've got some major writer's block... can't find a way around it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:58 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I've got some major writer's block... can't find a way around it

i usually listen to music to get past writers block.
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Re: Chocola RPG

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:06 am

I'll have something to release soon, and it won't be just a demo. Been working super hard on the project
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:03 pm

IT'S HAPPENING.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:12 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'll have something to release soon, and it won't be just a demo. Been working super hard on the project

Don't forget to pace yourself and take it at your own speed, we want updates quick, but not if it creates problems for the creator.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Just one more scene to create before the next release. It'll be part 1 of episode 2, a bit longer than the entirety of episode 1 I think
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:39 pm

whenever i get a creativity block, i often find bouncing ideas off freinds until i think of something genius is very helpful.

good luck on the development process! this is your world! go crazy with it!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Episode 2 has officially begun! This is only part one of the story since episode 2 is shaping up to be much larger than the first one. Development on part 2 will continue from the same build eventually making it one big game, so when its finished all you have to do is copy your save over to continue the story with all your progress intact. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!dixXEYJS!V37QpZv6Q9Gi ... -7bVGU0hgg

Includes F/F oral, F/H cock and girl on girl sex
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby RumiBelly » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:29 pm

Bug Report
Spoiler: show
The bed in the temple resets your position to the bed in the swamp.
Fleeing a battle and your assailant moving onto your space as you flee results in a black screen and restarting the battle.
The invisible wall in the locked house has a gap directly in front of the door.
It is impossible to fail to retrieve chocola from the queen's stomach. I intentionally waited out the timer before grabbing the last bun

Questons
Does the empty bottle have a use yet?

Complaints
The RNG involved with the croc girls makes it tedious to get though especially when getting all the hidden items in that area

Overall I quite liked the update and am looking forward to the rest of the story
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:33 am

great to see a update!

encountered a problem and fix though. when i clicked on the mega link, it asked for a decription key. i assumed the key was fGqWBjGR3w, but it turns out the link was incomplete.

if you've encountered this, the link didnt display correctly on the main page.

https://mega.nz/#!AnAXUCSI!CM8eiA62Dcyc ... fGqWBjGR3w doesnt seem to link correctly.
however, vixen's post above this one seems to be the right link. i dont understand it, but hopefully the main page link can be fixed.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Froggy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 am

On the bottle:

You can use it by going back to Queen Almohada, but there's no real use for it at that point unless you want to grind for no good reason.

Are there only the two uses for the carrot coins, by the by?

The front-post link is broken because it's a copy of the text displayed and not the actual link.
Froggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:36 am

radiogenicvore wrote:Bug Report
The bed in the temple resets your position to the bed in the swamp.
Fleeing a battle and your assailant moving onto your space as you flee results in a black screen and restarting the battle.
The invisible wall in the locked house has a gap directly in front of the door.
It is impossible to fail to retrieve chocola from the queen's stomach. I intentionally waited out the timer before grabbing the last bun

Questons
Does the empty bottle have a use yet?

Complaints
The RNG involved with the croc girls makes it tedious to get though especially when getting all the hidden items in that area

Overall I quite liked the update and am looking forward to the rest of the story

I fixed most of these now I think except for the invisible wall one, forgot to but it's minor. No idea how the timed event got messed up, I tested it before and it worked but somehow it got messed up, I have no idea how. And yeah the bottle does have a use. Its a pretty secret thing.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am

Froggy wrote:On the bottle:

You can use it by going back to Queen Almohada, but there's no real use for it at that point unless you want to grind for no good reason.

Are there only the two uses for the carrot coins, by the by?

The front-post link is broken because it's a copy of the text displayed and not the actual link.

i fixed the link with an updated and and yeah there's two uses so far
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:21 am

also, is it safe to port saves form the demo?

i was able to use the saves by replacing the global.rpgsave folder. hopefully no long terms problems erupt.

now to figure out what i was supposed to do after the demo.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:24 am

mmmooo55 wrote:also, is it safe to port saves form the demo?

i was able to use the saves by replacing the global.rpgsave folder. hopefully no long terms problems erupt.

now to figure out what i was supposed to do after the demo.

Its not recomended, I added some new stuff to the parts found in the demo or changed things
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:29 am

alright. thanks for the imput, hopefully it wont take too long
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game