Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby boparapatel1245 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:48 pm

New King Kong amusement highlights t-rex vore with Anne being eaten up in a pleasant little movement it can eat you as well however too bad all you see is an exceptionally huge close up of its throat not the swallow similarly as with Anne.
I read grand blue manga at manga zuki me and I think this is one of the best manga.
boparapatel1245
New to the forum

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:33 am

boparapatel1245 wrote:New King Kong amusement highlights t-rex vore with Anne being eaten up in a pleasant little movement it can eat you as well however too bad all you see is an exceptionally huge close up of its throat not the swallow similarly as with Anne.

Any link to this ? or how can I search for it ?
Boundy22
Participator

Postby NightmareX7 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:22 pm

So, in the new Sims 4 game pack, Stangerville...

Spoiler: show
At the end of the story, you will fight a huge mother plant. If fight it without help, your sim will be beaten around a bit. Lose to it a second time, your sim will be tossed into the air and caught by the plant, followed by their muffled screams. After they burst their head and arm out, they will continue to scream and try to escape, only for the the plant to push them back into its mouth and swallow them whole, complete with a (rather fast moving) bulge.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:14 am

Boundy22 wrote:
boparapatel1245 wrote:New King Kong amusement highlights t-rex vore with Anne being eaten up in a pleasant little movement it can eat you as well however too bad all you see is an exceptionally huge close up of its throat not the swallow similarly as with Anne.

Yeah, i would also love to get at least enough information to look this up myself.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby HS » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:

Yeah, i would also love to get at least enough information to look this up myself.

I think it's related to the PS2/XBOX360 official King Kong game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qggiXClvk This video has the V-Rex from that game eat someone at 0:50, and eat winged creatures at 1:30 and 1:45.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:01 pm

HS wrote:I think it's related to the PS2/XBOX360 official King Kong game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qggiXClvk This video has the V-Rex from that game eat someone at 0:50, and eat winged creatures at 1:30 and 1:45.

Ohh.. that old game. That's not new at all. I understood the other post, as if there was something recent.
Oh well. Thanks for clearing this up.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:12 am

This kinda counts I guess. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the game Trove, there's two dungeons I encountered that took place inside giant creatures. Mind you, they were still and made from blocks, much like Minecraft, but they were well designed and the insides were pretty dynamic.
One was a giant classic Chinese styles Dragon and the other was a giant sand worm. You go through their mouths and end up fighting your way through to their stomachs.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killerwolf6 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:25 am

The game Death End re;Quest opens with the main heroine getting devoured by some giant monster, the scene shows her being swallowed, though it ten cuts to a scene where the girl is laying on the ground as the narration says her head was bitten off.

There are a few vorish game over scenes to, though most of them are just some text on a black screen telling you what happened.a couple of ones to note though are a game over scene where one party member goes crazy then kills the rest of the party and feeds them to a bug like creature (this is implied) and one where the party is eaten by spiders.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am

probably been mentioned but in super mario world, if you eat a koopa with yoshi and keep him in his mouth for too long, he will swallow him, if you spit out the shell and it lose momentum it will stop and the Koopa will emerge from it, wich means that they are still alive inside the shell before yoshi swallows them
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:22 pm

I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby DrakeX » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:23 pm

Mario & Luigi bowser inside Story, this one is allready known, just wanted to point out that there is a spesific enemy where hard vore also happens: when you first arrive at Bowser Castle, you will fight these chain chomp that have this small goggle wearing worms sticking out of their heads. If you inhale them when the worm is sticking out, Bowser will suck them in and chew them in his mouth, gaining health and bp in the process. If this is not enough to implicate their grimly demise at Bowser jaws, if you inhale one of the UFOs that fly ocasionally alongside the worm, only the UFO arrives at the Mario bros to fight.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby saintheartwing » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Any Vore in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? I saw that big giant snake in there...
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Point'n'Click game "TSIOQUE"

In classic Dragon's Lair style, some of the game overs involve the main character getting eaten.

Girl gets eaten by fairy godmother lizard: https://youtu.be/QJuGrDu3HhE?t=1248

Girl gets eaten by vacuum dragon: https://youtu.be/EMQeXKJwv8s?t=4359
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 pm

DrakeX wrote:Mario & Luigi bowser inside Story, this one is allready known, just wanted to point out that there is a spesific enemy where hard vore also happens: when you first arrive at Bowser Castle, you will fight these chain chomp that have this small goggle wearing worms sticking out of their heads. If you inhale them when the worm is sticking out, Bowser will suck them in and chew them in his mouth, gaining health and bp in the process. If this is not enough to implicate their grimly demise at Bowser jaws, if you inhale one of the UFOs that fly ocasionally alongside the worm, only the UFO arrives at the Mario bros to fight.

There's also the pitcher plant things (sockops) that talk about "chugging" things. If Mario or Luigi use a jump attack on them they get swallowed then spit back out.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Revan75 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:51 am

There are already 2 scenes in Subnautica Below Zero:
- The Spike Trap (plant) will drag the player into its mouch, consume him (instant death)
- The Squidshark has two different animations depending on the health of the player. The Squidshark will attack the player, try to swallow him. If the player has enough life, then he will manage to free himself. If not, then the Squidshark will finish its meal (death).

And in the future, there might be an animation for the Shadow Leviathan.
Revan75
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am

found a box art for the pc version of Croc, from the initial age of 3D gaming, it shows Croc "dealing" with the competition (Mario, Crash, Lara)
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:40 am

Revan75 wrote:There are already 2 scenes in Subnautica Below Zero:
- The Spike Trap (plant) will drag the player into its mouch, consume him (instant death)
- The Squidshark has two different animations depending on the health of the player. The Squidshark will attack the player, try to swallow him. If the player has enough life, then he will manage to free himself. If not, then the Squidshark will finish its meal (death).

One thing you're forgetting, the player character in Below Zero is actually a girl, there's likely people who otherwise wouldn't have cared if they thought it was happening to a dude.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 am

failbird105 wrote:
Revan75 wrote:There are already 2 scenes in Subnautica Below Zero:

One thing you're forgetting, the player character in Below Zero is actually a girl, there's likely people who otherwise wouldn't have cared if they thought it was happening to a dude.

Yeah.. way to many good vore scenes got lost, because people looked at them and said: "ah, just a guy got eaten. Nothing worth to share anywhere."

This focus on one gender, while ignoring anything else is the biggest nail on the coffin that is this community.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:38 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:This focus on one gender, while ignoring anything else is the biggest nail on the coffin that is this community.

The focus on gender binary, 'biological sex', and other Church and State-pushed nonsense, is the biggest nail in the coffin of society in general, but that's neither here nor there. If I ever make a vore-based video game, it will openly mock this ideal.

I'm already making a game that will mock a lot of stereotypes, but it won't have a lot of vore in it (if any at all).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby duder5k » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:20 pm

saintheartwing wrote:Any Vore in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? I saw that big giant snake in there...

Almost done the game and so far there's implied vore with the giant snake lore wise, specifically people like to become their "brides" by entering their stomachs.
And for a less implied thing you can also make one of them eat a monkey on screen (well it can be on screen but it shouldnt to be honest you have to run past the snake while this happens) but nothing too substantial with them, theres also a giant fish that tries to bite you in a stealth segmant, but once it dies you can find its body which has its mouth wide open if you want a mawshot.

And I mean sexual preference is a thing some people experience and no one can really stop that, but people really should share the stuff they don't like for other people tbh?
duder5k
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion