Name for scenarios where the prey shares the pred's body?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Name for scenarios where the prey shares the pred's body?

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:09 am

What's the name for those scenarios where a prey ends up absorbed into the pred's body and sharing it with them? Like, a common one is in cock vore, anal vore and unbirth where the person just becomes a sentient dick-ass-cunt, but most people would call that transformation and that's not really what I mean because transformation is when your body as a prey gets turned into a replacement for the pred's body, but I'm also talking about scenarios where the person just becomes a sentient portion of the pred's body as a result of their consciousness being absorbed.

Essentially I just realized that I'd probably love it if I could become part of someone else's body and partially control small parts of it :D In fact, all things considered, even IRL, if I were to partially control someone's left hand (or right hand if they're left handed) and their left eye, along with access to the entire body's sensations, I'd actually do it. There's about a hundred reasons why I'd love everything about doing it, and like, 5 reasons why I wouldn't. Beyond the fact that it's a fetish, I mean. In fact, get slurped up to achieve that is kinda just a bonus.

Edit: Does anyone else want this, and if so, could you come tell me what your dream scenario for that would be? I'm very curious if I can finally find some common ground with the people on this website.
Last edited by Eznam on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Name for scenarios where the prey shares the pred's body

Postby Shadowslayer » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:36 am

You just used most of the words there, and in fact it usually crosses multiple tags; "sentient" and "absorption" are pretty common, sometimes overlaps with "soul vore", and some people label the specific kind of "sentient" the person becomes (eg; "sentient fat", "sentient breasts", "sentient ass").
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 am

Shadowslayer wrote:You just used most of the words there, and in fact it usually crosses multiple tags; "sentient" and "absorption" are pretty common, sometimes overlaps with "soul vore", and some people label the specific kind of "sentient" the person becomes (eg; "sentient fat", "sentient breasts", "sentient ass").

:c I thought it'd have one central word for easy finding. Guess it's not that common to want to share a body with someone else.
Last edited by Eznam on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Willing_prey94 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:49 am

I know about sentient fat or sentient pudge, where the prey become spart of the pred's fat on their breasts, ass, hips or belly
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:17 am

Willing_prey94 wrote:I know about sentient fat or sentient pudge, where the prey become spart of the pred's fat on their breasts, ass, hips or belly

Yeah but I'm thinking actual interations with the body they share rather than just metaphorically existing within it. Something more permanent than fat, which would just get reabsorbed permanently when the pred loses weight. Sentient fat is essentially just endo but instead of being your body, you're the fat your body became until the fat becomes micro-scale food for the pred's cells.

Hey, that'd make a pretty good story. A pred eats another pred and the prey ends up as sentient fat in his belly and in order to not die he uses his position to force the pred to binge uncontrollably so that more fat would have to be absorbed before the Preyd's fat.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:30 am

I'm actually working on a story that sort of overlaps with this, except there is no control from the prey. Instead they are essentially a spectator of the preds life afterwards.

The ex-prey sees, senses and experiences the preds entire existence- after digestion- as if they reside in their mind or behind their eyes. So it sounds similar in terms of occupying a body (as opposed to becoming a sentient fetishised part of a body) but with an absence of control, and without an emphasis on physically becoming a body part(s)

And yes- I'd have no idea how to tag this theme, either!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Birichino » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 am

That sounds like a kind of fusion, but I've never seen it before.

Of course, I stay in the Oral territory.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 am

Birichino wrote:That sounds like a kind of fusion, but I've never seen it before.

Of course, I stay in the Oral territory.

Would you like to see what's in my oral territory :wink:
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:39 pm

I'm not into this with bio vore, but it's a huge chunk of my interest with AI and stuff. I've been doing a roleplay for the past 18 months about this very theme: a sentient mech and his new pilot, who basically have to mindmeld whenever the human gets in his cockpit. The cockpit is, of course, a stand-in for a belly. Sometimes it's more metaphorical, sometimes the characters get really into the kinky vore aspects of it. But yeah, depending on how skilled the pilot is and how advanced the AI, their level of synchronization can be anything from feeling like the human is playing a complicated video game, to "wearing" the mech like a suit, to "becoming" the mech and having their thoughts and movements merge into a single being. It's a lot of fun playing with each level of depth, as you can get different kinds of interactions and scenes and kinks out of em :D

I don't have a word for it, but in the RP we've been calling it just 'syncing', or the points where their minds meet we dubbed 'neurospace'.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:45 pm

You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Cohabitation
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Eznam » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:46 am

Paradox wrote:do you mean this by any chance?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22327

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52689

Nah, actually, that's exactly what I meant by *not TF*. This is more of a nightmare scenario than a dream one :neutral: Being a tumourous growth on someone else's body is far from appealing. I'd rather have no eyes than be subjected to looking like that. Plus, like, I don't intend on being absorbed to death and I don't think there's any way to be let out of the body, so I'd rather not disfigure my new body with my old one. If I'm gonna be staying in it for the rest of my life I might as well keep it looking good. The only advantage I can see to that is that I wouldn't get any dicks put in my vagina because no one wants to fuck that.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 am

Well, its not like facial remains have to remain. I too don't like that.
I'd prefer to look sexy after being absorbed/converted XD

Just thought you look for that crazy term involving absorption/body-part transformations
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Eznam » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:27 am

Paradox wrote:Well, its not like facial remains have to remain. I too don't like that.
I'd prefer to look sexy after being absorbed/converted XD

Just thought you look for that crazy term involving absorption/body-part transformations

Nah it's closely related but it's less transforming into stuff and more taking over already existing parts. Like 2 people in one body, rather than just having one person trapped in another's body.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mawsome » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:53 am

Try "merging" and see if that fits your description
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby TacoRaptor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

I haven't really though much about the type of vore fusion/merging Eznam is talking about. The closest I have ever fantasized about is more similar to a cross between Kisupure's and what is described by Borealis. Sometimes if I eat my imaginary friend, I can let him see and control some parts of me if I want to. Or I could make him see/experience whatever I want like some kind of psychically controlled acid trip.
TacoRaptor
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 am

Cohabitation?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:58 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Cohabitation?

We’re of two minds about this!
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to General Vore Discussion