Perfect prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Perfect prey

Postby Starbo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:37 pm

I've got a question for all of you securely situated in the Pred role. What makes your ideal human prey? What physical traits set off your devious desires?
Starbo
New to the forum

Re: Perfect prey

Postby Eznam » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Starbo wrote:I've got a question for all of you securely situated in the Pred role. What makes your ideal human prey? What physical traits set off your devious desires?

Generally anyone who isn't jacking themselves off thinking about how great it'd be to be eaten by me is pretty ideal. Nothing I can stand less than someone who just constantly has to remind you that they get hard at the thought of dying in you. "Oh please eat me I want your asshole to be my grave"

Though skinny/muscular ladies with a cute/pretty face is where it's at physically. I know when I say that everyone here imagines a skeleton, arnold schwarzenegger in a wig and 200kg of lard in a rubber suit, because moderate body proportions don't exist in this fetish, but I really just mean a normal healthy person. I don't particularly care about their physical attributes beyond that. They can be flat as a board or hoisting K cups, their ass can be round or it can look like Hank Hill's ass. As long as she's a 6+ in my eyes I want her in me.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:34 pm

I agree with Eznam. I'm ok with willing preys but when it feels like the prey is just drooling and jacking off to the idea it just rob the charm out of it. Especially with those cheesy lines, like I don't wanna swallow someone that screams "add me to your ass add me to your ass" before sliding down. I don't mind whatever you want to happen but ughh don't say it. It's the prey equivalent of when preds say "I'm going to put you in my mouth and you're going to slide on my tongue and drench in my saliva and slide down my gullet and graze my tonsils and uvula and go down my sexy esophagus and fall in my stomach and be digested alive and go through my intestines and be shit out", gotta have some moderation here.

I agree with Eznam proportions thingie too, there are more than three body types, but I mostly like people that look like people imo, like everyday people just look normal and realistic. I don't really mind that much though. I like if they are clothed too, actually I prefer naked but when do you actually find someone naked? Unless you rip them off but it feels better when not doing it imo. Even though licking clothing taste bad and I would know that because I lick sauce and syrup when it falls on me :(

Also naga are perfect for their noodle shape.
Kitsouille
???

Postby SnakeEyes » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:46 pm

They gotta be shorter than me, otherwise I see myself as the prey. Unwilling is definitely a must, nobody should want to be eaten. Someone who can curl their body up into a tight ball that JUST barely fits in my stomach
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Continuing on the trend unwilling preferred and it's definitely a nope if they're jacking it to the idea of adding to you. Realistic human proportions always help too and while I wouldn't say someone needs to be shorter per se, they ought to have a disadvantaged body type to mine. That could mean shorter, more scrawny, or about the same in a disadvantageous position. It would be much harder to gulp down an athlete, bbw, or switch sporting their own belly.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnakeEyes » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:35 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:Continuing on the trend unwilling preferred and it's definitely a nope if they're jacking it to the idea of adding to you. Realistic human proportions always help too and while I wouldn't say someone needs to be shorter per se, they ought to have a disadvantaged body type to mine. That could mean shorter, more scrawny, or about the same in a disadvantageous position. It would be much harder to gulp down an athlete, bbw, or switch sporting their own belly.

This ^^^ I'm a switch but I know my place. I'm not tiny but I'm not at the top of the food chain.
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby cranberryknights1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:35 pm

I am not a pred myself however I do like to imagine scenarios where a pred vores someone who is a rival of theres or someone that can't stands them.Its a big turn on to see a character who despises someone so much only for them to end up inside that same person and there rival or arch nemesis get the last laugh in that way.So I guess to answer the topic question I would say a ideal prey would be someone with a grudge against the pred.

oh and as for physical traits definitely someone considerably smaller than the pred. Like a plus size model eating a petite and dainty actress.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 pm

An innocent little orphan, a bit scrawny and frail in need of a safe, warm place to snuggle, preferably female. Of course, I mean this in a wholesome, non-sexual manner, just child protecting!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jaxed » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:49 pm

Starbo wrote:What makes your ideal human prey?

And you've already lost me :p
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:37 am

Personally I feel differently to most people here. If the prey is larger than the pred I actually like that, I think it's awesome. That includes muscles. If the other lady's bulky enough to whoop my ass and she still fits my criteria of "looking like a normal person" I'm definitely more turned on if I can eat her.
Kitsouille wrote:I like if they are clothed too, actually I prefer naked but when do you actually find someone naked? Unless you rip them off but it feels better when not doing it imo. Even though licking clothing taste bad and I would know that because I lick sauce and syrup when it falls on me :(

Well there's a few way to get people naked without ripping it off.
Number 1: Invite them to have sex. They will take their clothes off willingly.
Number 2: Places where people swim. There's still either a bikini or a one piece of take off but it's significantly easier and you don't even have to rip if off, they just slide off easy.
3: Get either a claw hand or a devil tail with a sharp edge at the end and you can just cut it off with ease.
D: When they're asleep, people tend to not wear many clothes. If you're lucky, they'll be completely naked, if not there's only like, underwear or a shirt.
Last edited by Eznam on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:10 am

Weak (relative to me at least) and scared, but still involuntarily aroused. In terms of body type not too picky, but they have to have smooth hairless skin and a cute face.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby KnightleyPaine » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Starbo wrote:I've got a question for all of you securely situated in the Pred role. What makes your ideal human prey? What physical traits set off your devious desires?

Speaking purely for myself, conventionally alluring and/or authentic feeling.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby tangoordelta » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:58 pm

for me personally, the best prey is a silly and clueless doof that i can easily persuade to become thigh flab. i also love some fiesty meat that will struggle slightly but not too much when presented with filling my void of a tummy. appearance wise, small prey is always nice. from tiny to a few feet shorter i absolutely love. thick or thin? well i cant pack on too many pounds, though i also need to fill my gut. but at the end of the day, meat is meat and i cant wait to eat whoever i meet! :gulp: :-D ^^;
tangoordelta
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:46 am

I think a better question would be what personality you seek in prey.

As many people do not just enjoy human prey.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NightmareX7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:53 am

Well, my perfect prey would have to be:

1. Female. Always female. I do not like male prey.

2. Smaller than I. They have to fit, after all, and they are always eaten whole and alive. Kicking and squirming all the way down.

3. Great character. I like a prey that has some level of charisma. Not just in the looks (although they have to look tasty), but one with a personality that makes them more worth eating.

4. Preferably goth, musician, or punk. These women generally taste the best.

5. Younger prey. I'm talking anywhere from teen years to late 20's. Usually while they're in their prime.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Very few specifics. Generally the kind of person I normally find attractive by normal standards is suitable for prey. Otherwise anything goes. So much fight I can't keep them down, ready to cuddle up inside me and take a pleasant nap the moment they're swallowed, willing, unwilling, whatever.

I suppose that a thin and short makes me think "Dang, they'd be an easy mark to swallow" in the ultra rare case that I have vore on the mind when interacting with a real person, but A) I usually mentally cuss myself out for thinking that way about a real person and try and strike subsequent thoughts on the matter from my mind, and b) the idea of being filled up by a fuller build isn't dissatisfying in the least but doesn't invoke that same instinct IRL.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Pregnant ladies. Yum!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 pm

female prey. ethnicity, weight, etc., it doesn't matter as long as they're female. Also, unwilling, and I like if they're pregnant, too.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am

going along with some of the other comments, when it comes to my prey I don't like having them constantly reminding me that they're hard or wet while inside me, but at the same time it is nice to hear the once in a while begging to be melted, but also as a meal myself I tend to just wiggle a bit and try to please who ate me to the best of my extent without seeming to "thirsty" to be melted down, and I didn't see anyone mention it but with belly pets I prefer them to be loving and thoughtful while inside my stomach.
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Same things that would make them attractive to me in any other situation, really. :^P Female, generally speaking, but nonbinary is also a possibility. Curves, red or blonde curls, and freckles are a huge plus. Natural-looking body types; somewhat on the chunky side with wide hips is my favorite. Also, gap teeth drive me crazy. Height isn't a huge deal, but my main pref is for prey to be 1 to a few feet shorter.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion