Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Now with a Tipja

Postby lich1993 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:22 pm

now i can't wait to play it,also can there be a scene where Claire is the pred ? i think it will be an interesting
lich1993
Participator

Postby Petz22 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:02 am

Man, at this point I'll be more hyped for this than WoW Classic :D Definitely looking forward to the update.
As we all know, quality takes time, so I am fine with waiting ^^

I just hope your guys have a blast while developing it :)

Best regar- [Iris ate the last of the message]
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:35 pm

lich1993 wrote:now i can't wait to play it,also can there be a scene where Claire is the pred ? i think it will be an interesting

Only if you ask real nicely, donate two kidneys, and bake Athys a triple layer chocolate fudge cake
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Skullhammer123 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:41 am

can i get an estimate on when it'll be released?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:06 am

Skullhammer123 wrote:can i get an estimate on when it'll be released?

Did you read the mini-comic I posted on the last page?

To answer your question, No.
We don't have an estimated release date.
Not even a guess or a ballpark.
That's because things change or take unexpectedly longer to do.
It'll be released when it's ready.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skullhammer123 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 am

ok thats understandable, i can wait. i did read the mini comic but wanted to see if you had an estimate.
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Petz22 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:39 am

It is worth waiting for everything good in life :)

As long as we are not talking "Half-life 3" waiting times :lol:
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator's Coliseum Please fill out our Player Survey

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello everyone, as we here on the development is powering through the rework the end of that is on the horizon. To nod towards that we have made a quick survey for us to better understand what you guys like, and for you guys to give us anonymous input.
https://goo.gl/forms/oMTR5KmdB4ID6hoZ2
Please take a minute or two to fill this out, we would be grateful.
Thank you in advance - Lead Developer / DarkPinkie
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Player Survey

Postby TargaryenTurtle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:01 pm

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but, I can't find the potion shop, even after looking for at least 20 minutes. Could someone help me out and tell me where it is, or how to get it to open?
TargaryenTurtle
New to the forum

Postby Dimalad » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:38 pm

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need 15 affection with each pred and then head to the outside of the coliseum. A cutscene should play and the potion shop should open bottom left
Dimalad
New to the forum

Postby abeabe1350 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:05 am

Dimalad wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need 15 affection with each pred and then head to the outside of the coliseum. A cutscene should play and the potion shop should open bottom left

I think you also have to talk to the creppy vampire kid, but I haven't had a look at the public build for ages.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Alright, so have noticed the items I've bought for armor can't be equipped, is that supposed to happen? If they can't be equipped, why buy them at all? I got the scene with the dragoness, but for some reason, can't equip armor, is there something special I have to do to be able to do so? Thank you.

Addendum: After completing all the monster girls relationship line, is there anything to do in Gobbo or elsewhere? Story wise, after ingredients to complete ritual in order to not die. Do any of the girls have a permanent vore death they use on Claire? Do we meet the Succubus a second time in this update?

Addendum II: Where do you find Mimi, Nyx, and Melias?

Addendum III: Also have no access to Jasmine Jazz or the Interrupted Breakfast scene.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorefanexteme » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:09 pm

i cant even play because i cant find all 18 co workers. i can only get to 17. ive checked at least what seems like the entire map at least 5 times. its really irritating and there are not any walkthroughs on youtube. please make a walkthrough or make the characters easyer to find. thanks!
vorefanexteme
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:29 am

vore2412 wrote:Alright, so have noticed the items I've bought for armor can't be equipped, is that supposed to happen? If they can't be equipped, why buy them at all? I got the scene with the dragoness, but for some reason, can't equip armor, is there something special I have to do to be able to do so? Thank you.

Addendum: After completing all the monster girls relationship line, is there anything to do in Gobbo or elsewhere? Story wise, after ingredients to complete ritual in order to not die. Do any of the girls have a permanent vore death they use on Claire? Do we meet the Succubus a second time in this update?

Addendum II: Where do you find Mimi, Nyx, and Melias?

Addendum III: Also have no access to Jasmine Jazz or the Interrupted Breakfast scene.

Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't had time to check Eka's for a while. If you want a question answered expediently I recommend looking up to join our public Discord channel. The link is in the opening post.

The armour items was not properly implemented by this version, and I think Lurker planned on them being more akin to consumable items. They will work in the next big release as proper armour items though.

Re: Addendum
There are more things, there is a lot of scenes not tied to anything, however there is only one scene in Gobsol (with the lamia priestess). However from addendum 3 I can tell you know about the scenes document.

Re: Addendun II
Mimi and Nyx are actually future characters teased in the survey. Melias is the female of the kitsune twins (Malias is the male).

Re: Addendum III
For Jasmine Jazz, get drunk on a weekday and then hit on Jasmine (the bartender). Interrupted breakfast was someone typoing the name, its actually named Interrupted Dinner (touch the abandoned Salad on Monday morning/Afternoonn, can't remember the time).

vorefanexteme wrote:i cant even play because i cant find all 18 co workers. i can only get to 17. ive checked at least what seems like the entire map at least 5 times. its really irritating and there are not any walkthroughs on youtube. please make a walkthrough or make the characters easyer to find. thanks!

This is a very common problem. It will be adressed by the next version. However for now you just have to find all 18, yes there is actually 18, you just gotta find them. The one I personally keep forgetting is Selene (the coliseum nurse) who is actually inside the coliseum foyer, just up to the northwest of Athys.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Black_Knight » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:27 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Re: Addendum III
For Jasmine Jazz, get drunk on a weekday and then hit on Jasmine (the bartender). Interrupted breakfast was someone typoing the name, its actually named Interrupted Dinner (touch the abandoned Salad on Monday morning/Afternoonn, can't remember the time).

Abandoned salad?
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:22 pm

Black_Knight wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Re: Addendum III

Abandoned salad?

It is a bowl of food on the counter. Seeing as nobody is around I think that qualify it as abandoned.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Black_Knight » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:14 am

DarkPinkie wrote:It is a bowl of food on the counter. Seeing as nobody is around I think that qualify it as abandoned.

lol sorry about the vagueness of my question, I was meaning to ask where is this so called abandoned salad? do not think I have ever seen it
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Black_Knight wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:It is a bowl of food on the counter. Seeing as nobody is around I think that qualify it as abandoned.

lol sorry about the vagueness of my question, I was meaning to ask where is this so called abandoned salad? do not think I have ever seen it

The salad
Spoiler: show
Can be found at Bessie's restaurant at monday afternoon, being situated at the counter where Bessie usually sell food and drinks. Knowing the salad's owner though, you won't (or rather WILL) see the end of it, litterally and figuratively
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5e 04-03-18) Discord Bot Purge!

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello everyone, I am writing this post to remind everyone that the final countdown to avoid getting caught up in the Discord Bot Purge is upon us. At midnight GMT we will go through the server and remove anyone without any role. To get a role you can read rules channel (and follow the appropriate instructions) to get your role.

If you get kicked in the bot purge (Or a future bot purge), no worries. You can just rejoin the server at your leisure. However we will clear out bots on the server every week or so so get your role if you don't want to rejoin repeatedly.

If you are not on our public Discord server then disregard this message. For those that are not this instead can serve as a bit of a news. The new version is coming along soonish. A lot of things have been remade and loads of new stuff have been added. Also a bunch of quality of life improvements have also been made.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Petz22 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:43 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:Hello everyone, I am writing this post to remind everyone that the final countdown to avoid getting caught up in the Discord Bot Purge is upon us. At midnight GMT we will go through the server and remove anyone without any role. To get a role you can read rules channel (and follow the appropriate instructions) to get your role.

If you get kicked in the bot purge (Or a future bot purge), no worries. You can just rejoin the server at your leisure. However we will clear out bots on the server every week or so so get your role if you don't want to rejoin repeatedly.

If you are not on our public Discord server then disregard this message. For those that are not this instead can serve as a bit of a news. The new version is coming along soonish. A lot of things have been remade and loads of new stuff have been added. Also a bunch of quality of life improvements have also been made.
Am I ever so much looking forward to see what the release will have in store :-D *looks towards my personal bug smasher enclosure* ... soon...
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game