Vore Writer up for Hire!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Vore Writer up for Hire!

Postby Koraidon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Dear Portal users!
My name is SavageLycan and I am a lover of all kinds of vore, but particularly into Soft, Anal, and even Cock Vore as well as absorbing! I am a writer and have been writing for the past 15 years of my life and have been freelancing writing for 2 years going on 3 years this year! I have a big fetish for vore and get pretty frisky around the subject. So in saying this I'm opening myself for writing commissions and would be willing to write out your deepest and sexiest vore stories that you can throw in my direction! Being homosexual I can guarantee that I'm a pro at M/M content. But this, of course, doesn't mean I'll limit myself to just gay content, I can write many other sexualities as well!

I am very much open to trying out new kinds of vore for your stories and such. So if you have an interest in hiring me go ahead and continue reading about what I'll write, not write and prices and such and contact me for more information on my commissions! I look forward to writing out your vore fantasies! Nom away preds, get swallowed my dear prey and have a great day/night!

*Anal Vore
*Oral Vore (Same Size or Small Vore)
*Absorbing Vore (The act of merging one character in with another via Goo or magic)
*Cock Vore

Questionable content:
*Digestion
*Watersports

Will not do:
*Gore
*Scat

I charge $10 per thousand words.

Means of contact:
Discord -LordoftheCrystal#9592
Telegram - https://t.me/DJRedWolf
Sofurry - https://thesavagelycan.sofurry.com//
Main Website: https://dalkrmoonfire.wixsite.com/redwo ... commission
Last edited by Koraidon on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Writer up for Hire!

Postby Raynebow » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 pm

Hey! You should include some of your work in the post to give people an idea of what they're ordering. :o
Raynebow
New to the forum

Postby Koraidon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:33 pm

I have content on my gallery that is now accessible to everyone! I have currently three stories there!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Two more slots are available before I temporarily close commissions to work on my projects! Get your commission in today before the slots are filled!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:59 pm

I am happy to announce that another satisfied customer has been given their project! It took a few days but finally got it done and am happy to also announce that a third slot has been open!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby saintheartwing » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:40 pm

So lemme see if I've got your prices right. Stories that are from 1 to 15 thousand words are $20-$40?
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:58 am

saintheartwing wrote:So lemme see if I've got your prices right. Stories that are from 1 to 15 thousand words are $20-$40?

I am charging clients $10 per thousand word.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Three more slots are available!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Attention! Need some awesome vore stories? I am open to write some for you, starting prices is $10 per thousand word!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 am

Hello gang! We still got some slots open if you want to hire me to do some amazing vore content!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Giving this a bump, we have a few slots open to write some various kinds of vore! looking to dabble into some more different varieties then what I"m use to writing!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 pm

We got some spots open to write various kinds of vore! Check out my gallery of writings to get a feel for how I write and if you want send me a PM about what you want me to write! I charge $10 per thousand word!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Its Savage here saying that I have more room and slots open for some vore commissions! I am looking to expand and branch out on my vore subjects and am willing to try out new things! If you have any fetish vore related and or subject or scene you want played out in a story, I'/d be willing to write it! I charge $10 per thousand word!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:28 am

We're still currently open for taking on writing commissions of all and any vore types!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Its finally spring which means time for more commissions! I'm currently open to taking on new commissions! send me a DM if interested!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed May 01, 2019 4:44 pm

If you are looking for a writer that can do any kinds of vore, I'm your wolf! Give me a DM and we can start discussing things!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:28 pm

I'm all caught up on my work and need some more! looking to write some hot sexy M/M Vore and other types of vore as well! Send me a DM if interested. I charge $10 per thousand word.
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koraidon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:44 pm

Giving this a boost up there, still on the look out for clients that want vore content written!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slimshod » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Will you do underage prey and cooking vore at all? If you'll do cooking vore, would you be willing to do partial dismemberment (ex. cooking and eating a cooked dick)? And would CTF (cock transformation) count under absorption for you?
Slimshod
Been posting for a bit

Return to Artists Valley