Listening to stomach sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:00 pm

I had a friend who we took turns listening to eatchothers stomachs on Skype the other day, it was lots of fun :D
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Zakkerus » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:29 am

I enjoy listening to stomach sounds. However, I usually enjoy listening to a lot of Jesche's vore audio. Heh, he has some really good stomach audio. M-Maybe a little too good...if ya know what I mean... I have tried to record some of my own stomach sounds before. It usually starts growling and gurgling up a storm around 12am. I sent the recording to a bud of mine and he loved it.
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 am

Zakkerus wrote:I enjoy listening to stomach sounds. However, I usually enjoy listening to a lot of Jesche's vore audio. Heh, he has some really good stomach audio. M-Maybe a little too good...if ya know what I mean... I have tried to record some of my own stomach sounds before. It usually starts growling and gurgling up a storm around 12am. I sent the recording to a bud of mine and he loved it.

Yeah I've recorded my stomach for a friend too, it's fun :D
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Zakkerus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:34 am

C-B-A wrote:Yeah I've recorded my stomach for a friend too, it's fun :D

Yes, it sure is fun. Especially listening to the recording itself. Sometimes it picks up on noises that I didn't even hear. :p
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:39 am

Zakkerus wrote:
C-B-A wrote:Yeah I've recorded my stomach for a friend too, it's fun :D

Yes, it sure is fun. Especially listening to the recording itself. Sometimes it picks up on noises that I didn't even hear. :p

Fore sure, it's fun to hear the queen sounds you only hear with a mic or putting your ear on a belly.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Redhotbull6 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 am

I often listen to my gf's stomach. The best thing about it is that her stomach sounds like a storm inside and she absolutely love that i listen to it.
Redhotbull6
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:30 pm

wolfmaster110 wrote:I often listen to my gf's stomach. The best thing about it is that her stomach sounds like a storm inside and she absolutely love that i listen to it.

Pretty lucky of you.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby todomatsu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:55 am

I actually get pretty aroused listening to tummy growls. :oops:
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Justin Bailey » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:13 pm

We have a whole thread here and no links to stomach sound audio files? :( I want to join in the fun too.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 pm

I never really got into listening to actual sounds, though I have no significant other or male friend to listen to either. I may havw to take a gander around the internet for stomach sounds.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Floriaaa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:29 am

Back at school, I used to enjoy it whenever my classmates stomachs growled loudly. I would look in their direction and they would look back with a look of embarrassment on their faces. Of course, I was secretly enjoying it while wondering what went on in their bellies. Often this would happen during tests or examinations when all was quiet and whatever my friends ate decided it was the right time to traverse their intestines loudly.

Also, i try to listen out for my friends' stomach noises whenever I sleepover at a friend's place or when travelling together. I often wake up earlier than my friends and I've been fortunate enough to catch their empty stomachs growling while they slept. Once while on vacation with my best friend I caught his bowels gurgling with the sound of gas moving through his colon one morning. After a few gurgles, he let out a fart that smelled really bad. Clearly that fart was made up of whatever that was making his bowel growl a while ago!
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:40 am

I love listening stomach sounds in head phones. Also, a big fan of mouth sounds!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby assabf6 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:23 pm

coop500 wrote:I never really got into listening to actual sounds, though I have no significant other or male friend to listen to either. I may havw to take a gander around the internet for stomach sounds.

I'm very interested in listening to someone's belly by Skype or by sending audios.

If someone's interested, mail me at eduardoruizcortes1@gmail. com

I like female bellies, but I won't say no to any belly partner
assabf6
New to the forum

Postby Swallower5 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 pm

I've always loved doing this. I built an electronic amplifier kit years ago and found I could put the mic in my navel and place the speaker under my pillow and listen all night long :-D If you swallow some air and lay on your left side the air will naturally go into the intestines making nice loud noises in the process, and huge farts after.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:28 am

Swallower5 wrote:I've always loved doing this. I built an electronic amplifier kit years ago and found I could put the mic in my navel and place the speaker under my pillow and listen all night long :-D If you swallow some air and lay on your left side the air will naturally go into the intestines making nice loud noises in the process, and huge farts after.

That sounds like a lot or fun actually.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby C-B-A » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:58 am

I'm going to bump this thread.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby farmboy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:24 am

I love listening my girl's belly, especially if she's digesting something <3 And she actually knows I love it so much so she always lets me rest my head on her plump gut
farmboy
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:35 am

My own stomach gurgled a lot when I drank milk, but nowadays it stays silent unless I need to go to the loo, or I'm ill.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby C-B-A » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:21 am

farmboy wrote:I love listening my girl's belly, especially if she's digesting something <3 And she actually knows I love it so much so she always lets me rest my head on her plump gut

That sounds like fun, I used to do that with my ex, had a friend who let me as well but it's been a while.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby metalvixen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:21 am

I have recently discovered this fetish myself. I'm 3 months pregnant and my belly is making all kinds of noises now after I eat. I had never noticed it before but I kinda like it :)
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion