Hexxus looking to spread some Toxic Love~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hexxus looking to spread some Toxic Love~

Postby Pudgasaurus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:23 pm

Well hey there. Been a while since I've updated this with anything in particular I'm looking for. As of now, looking for some rp's with Hexxus ( his slime form ). Be it playing as him or falling victim to him. Consuming, growing, getting bigger and bigger, spreading toxic love until there's nothing left.

Majority of interests for this would include:

-Oral Vore
-Absorption
-Belching
-Smothering
-SInking / Drowning
-Chase scenes
-Horror

My biggest no no / turn offs I'd have to say would be sex. Odd to say, but have gotten a few who have mentioned it, so I figured it's best to put it out there.

I'll update this more soon but feel free to PM or message on discord with any questions if interested or want to take a crack at this.
Thank you all for checking out my thread / request thing. Hope to hear from some people soon. And if not, that's ok too.

Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Discord : pudgasaurus

Last bumped by Pudgasaurus on Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:23 pm.
Pudgasaurus
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!