Vore you would love to see more of?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore you would love to see more of?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:52 am

What are some vore scenes that there is not a whole lot of, but you wish that there was more of?

Like for me, there is a lack of humans being eaten by Pokémon and Digimon. Those are some of my favorite vore scenes, but sadly there is not enough of it. Also Reshiram as a pred or Rydia as a pred. All of which in a macro/micro scene.

What are some vore scenarios you think that there is a lack of?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore you would love to see more of?

Postby coop500 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 am

Nice male humanoid predators protecting children in their bellies, like nice vampires, werewolves, demons, angels or whatnot.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby cranberryknights1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:29 am

I love it anytime theres 2 characters from video games or anime are in some sort of match either a single match or part of a tournament where the loser is eaten by the winner in order to obtain victory.Theres some here and there on this site and what I have read is usually quite good so it just makes me wanna see more of it.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby CompactorFlame » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Breast vore where each breast is autonomous in its own actions and perhaps even occupied by the mind of the prey the owner of said breasts started with. If that makes any sense.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:53 am

Preds who act cruel or cocky but actually have vulnerabilities like loneliness or a goal of protecting people.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby gulletpleasure22 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 am

I’m always nervous about admitting it but I love it when a pred humps himself after a meal. Ultimate domination of a body and visualizing a prey being bounded and used is really hot. Or having the pred just super aroused by digestion.
gulletpleasure22
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am

Succubus vore.
Think of vampire vore, but instead of blood the woman sucks their prey dry by draining their semen.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 am

I just want to see some more non-fatal, non-digestion vore. I like the idea of someone getting eaten, but is perfectly safe, sometimes to the annoyance of the Pred.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 am

I would really like to see more vore that involves reluctant predators and willing prey, mainly because I tend to enjoy role reversal.
157and493
Participator

Postby Revan75 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 am

External digestion.
The prey's body is melting into a soup due to pred's poison or something similar. And then the pred decides to start his meal, while the prey is still melting & conscious.
Revan75
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:17 am

I'd like to see more transformation vore. Where the prey is magically transformed into an ordinary food item (a grape, a banana, a biscuit, a walnut...), and eaten.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Devourerita » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 am

I'd like to see more eldritch predators, predators that clearly don't belong from the same planet/dimension as the prey, with the prey barely being able to understand what is eating it
Last edited by Devourerita on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Devourerita wrote:I'd like to see more eldritch predators, predators that clearly don't belong from the same planet/dimension as the prey, with the prey barely being able to understand what is eating it

I love that idea! That's coming from someone who's already a big fan of aliens, though. Also, there is a criminal lack of human cboy or herm unbirth.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Whales as predators. They are so underused. That and mermaids as prey.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby JamesJayZero » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:32 am

I love the scenarios where the prey gets stuck in pred's throat(like if the pred wears a collar or because of prey's fighting). And where the prey pushes itself out of the stomach into the throat, but the pred stops it and swallows them back down.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:42 am

Scenario’s in which the prey is fully cognitive throughout their digestion/excretion, and don’t suffocate due to an absence of oxygen, yet’re still constantly nauseated for however long their respitory functions are taking place. They also still feel the pain associated from being digested inside and out, but’re never fully digested to the point where they cease to be.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby darthkomar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 am

Pred POV vore art
darthkomar
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion