JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby JayPlays » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 am

It says "Generating new download key, We are generating a new download key for this file. Click the button below to continue."
JayPlays
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 am

having had problems with this webpage before, it usually takes me up to around 10 attempts before my computer will actually let me download it, usually it just times out with a failed attempt to download saying the page was unresponsive.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:58 am

acutelittlerabbit wrote:
KingstoneB123 wrote:I found something :3
https://www.axfc.net/u/3929904?
Pass sizevore

What game is this? By the way, is there any news of FantasM?

latest I've seen floating around the internet for Fantasm (since apparently trying to pay for it doesn't work well with their fantia website) is 0.0901 and that version has a bug where you can progress past a certain point (in the new content) since the water bottle item doesn't let you wash yourself off from the bunny scent that you have picked up.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Zephyr231 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:
acutelittlerabbit wrote:
Pass sizevore

latest I've seen floating around the internet for Fantasm (since apparently trying to pay for it doesn't work well with their fantia website) is 0.0901 and that version has a bug where you can progress past a certain point (in the new content) since the water bottle item doesn't let you wash yourself off from the bunny scent that you have picked up.

I spoke with the creator, and he said that apparently there's a special pool of water SOMEWHERE in that level where you can get water that lets you wash yourself off.
Never managed to find it, however, you don't need it to progress the story, but there are quite a few places where I can't go.
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby bighead » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:55 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:
acutelittlerabbit wrote:
Pass sizevore

I've had success getting it from their enty page.

https://enty.jp/abereon

I've not had any luck translating it with different software, so haven't had a good chance to properly play through yet.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby JayPlays » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 am

so i can download every other game posted but that one i dont know is there a way some one could post a new link

Left the computer on over night trying and it didn't download
JayPlays
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:53 pm

new version of Fantasm is out, just letting people know, its current version is 0.10
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Zephyr231 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:17 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:new version of Fantasm is out, just letting people know, its current version is 0.10

A grand total of one boss battle before I ran into the good old "Thank you for playing this update!"
A bit underwhelming.
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sinistral » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm

There is actually a scene for the big fairy in the second area now as well. This was more of a tweaking update. The encounter rate was reduced and the money and exp was increased to compensate. Some bosses also got a little bit of a damage nerf because of complaints that they did too much damage.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:09 am

Zephyr231 wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:new version of Fantasm is out, just letting people know, its current version is 0.10

A grand total of one boss battle before I ran into the good old "Thank you for playing this update!"
A bit underwhelming.

ill have to wait for it to be posted on mega or a torrent site, as the webpage wont take my credit card to be a member, and the game creator doesn't do patreon, just another version of it, so I have to acquire versions through "other means"

and the only working link I've found is on pan.baidu and being an English only kind of person it was beyond me to make an account
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Lovetisguy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 am

ok so i bought fantasm and downloaded it but i can't for the life of me figure out how to open it
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Lovetisguy wrote:ok so i bought fantasm and downloaded it but i can't for the life of me figure out how to open it

if its a zip file you need to unpack it, could also be a language packet problem, renaming the main folder to remove and jp characters can solve that a lot of the time, being as ive only downloaded it from mega or a torrent site that has it zipped, I'm unsure what your given errors are to help out.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Phionna » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Sinistral wrote:There is actually a scene for the big fairy in the second area now as well. This was more of a tweaking update. The encounter rate was reduced and the money and exp was increased to compensate. Some bosses also got a little bit of a damage nerf because of complaints that they did too much damage.

what do you mean big fairy in second area? which zone is that? and has he still not addressed the pink haired girl in the ruins?
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lovetisguy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:18 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:
Lovetisguy wrote:ok so i bought fantasm and downloaded it but i can't for the life of me figure out how to open it

if its a zip file you need to unpack it, could also be a language packet problem, renaming the main folder to remove and jp characters can solve that a lot of the time, being as ive only downloaded it from mega or a torrent site that has it zipped, I'm unsure what your given errors are to help out.

Thank you renaming it worked man i feel :silly:
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby acutelittlerabbit » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:41 am

I'm having trouble with fantasM, I keep dying all over the place. The game is too damn hard for me lol. Can anyone put up a save file?
acutelittlerabbit
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 pm

acutelittlerabbit wrote:I'm having trouble with fantasM, I keep dying all over the place. The game is too damn hard for me lol. Can anyone put up a save file?

you can lower the difficulty in the shrine above respawn area if you are having a lot of problems. I've seen a few save files with maxed out characters floating around, one called dr.pepsi or something, however if you do use those, you do miss several scenes. Keep in mind, this game is very heavy JRPG and will require a substantial amount of grinding to clear some bosses/areas.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Navien » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Does anyone know about the "Big sis cat" enimey in Fantasm, the late game enimey that's bug and holds a big sword? Apprently there's game sprites of it unbirthing bu holding someone with its tail, but i was never able to figure out how to trigure it (used others saves). Does anyone know if it's even triggerable for this character?
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby tbk » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Apparently, Reduction Research Department got a new update.
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:32 pm

With all the updates happening to various games on this topic, I'm honestly surprised that nothing new has come along after so long.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Big_D » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 pm

How do you get FantasM?
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game