Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:30 am

Another nice looking scene from Subnautica: Below Zero.
Features one of the new Leviathan-class creatures:

https://youtu.be/qZHUwRVzO0I

Of course, it is not yet perfect, but still, it looks very nice.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby StormyTheWonderfox » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59 pm

duder5k wrote:
saintheartwing wrote:Any Vore in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? I saw that big giant snake in there...

Almost done the game and so far there's implied vore with the giant snake lore wise, specifically people like to become their "brides" by entering their stomachs.
Spoiler: show
And for a less implied thing you can also make one of them eat a monkey on screen (well it can be on screen but it shouldnt to be honest you have to run past the snake while this happens) but nothing too substantial with them, theres also a giant fish that tries to bite you in a stealth segmant, but once it dies you can find its body which has its mouth wide open if you want a mawshot.

And I mean sexual preference is a thing some people experience and no one can really stop that, but people really should share the stuff they don't like for other people tbh?

Actually the snake does have a vore animation, if you drop on his head later in the game and dont press the second death blow he flips you off and eats you
StormyTheWonderfox
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:29 am

found a interesting one totally without searching for it thanks to a youtube advertisement

not sure how the gameplay is, but in an advertisement for the game Rise of Kingdoms it showed the player feeding up animals to a dragon hatchling to make him grow bigger and then use the dragon to attack an army

the cool thing is that you get to see the whole process of the animal getting gobbled up whole; the dragon will snatch them up in his jaws and you will see a very big bulge going down the dragon neck before it evolves into a bigger form. in the advertisement he did it twice, as a hatchling (i didnt saw the prey on this one, i was about to naturally hit the skip ad button when i saw the throat bulge out of the corner of my eye and stoped) and then it feed a wolf to the now teenage dragon. both time sporting a big bulge going down its neck
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:14 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Another nice looking scene from Subnautica: Below Zero.
Features one of the new Leviathan-class creatures:

https://youtu.be/qZHUwRVzO0I

Of course, it is not yet perfect, but still, it looks very nice.

Oh my gosh... that looks SO beautiful of it opening it’s mouth, and first person POV almost going down it’s throat like that! Why can’t there be a shark, or whale scene that can do basically that to you in game? I would love to see that!
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby swordstance101 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:16 am

Well, there is a squidshark that does that. When you hit 0 hp she fights back but her feet slip in and it swallows her whole. Think you can find a gif of it on the wiki where it doesn't swallow though.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sub ... 0219150352
Edit1: here is the attack gif. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sub ... 0308232402
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby madcommanderfox » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Found an interesting ad on YouTube for a mobile game, I am posting this without a link and I am sorry as I couldn't find the ad again and misses the next of the game, but that aside it showed a dragon as like a hatchling and they fed it something wasn't too notable but it got bigger like it leveled up they fed it a whole wolf and it quickly snatched it up and swallowed it with a giant bulge one that stayed for a bit before disappearing after it leveled again. Hopefully someone can find it I tried but couldn't, I did notice mobile game ads do only show up when browsing YouTube on your phone so been trying to get it to show again as I couldn't find through Google or YouTube. Sorry again I don't have a link to it.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 am

madcommanderfox wrote:Found an interesting ad on YouTube for a mobile game, I am posting this without a link and I am sorry as I couldn't find the ad again and misses the next of the game, but that aside it showed a dragon as like a hatchling and they fed it something wasn't too notable but it got bigger like it leveled up they fed it a whole wolf and it quickly snatched it up and swallowed it with a giant bulge one that stayed for a bit before disappearing after it leveled again. Hopefully someone can find it I tried but couldn't, I did notice mobile game ads do only show up when browsing YouTube on your phone so been trying to get it to show again as I couldn't find through Google or YouTube. Sorry again I don't have a link to it.

the game is called Rise of kingdoms, i mentioned too a few comments above
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:15 am

DrakeX wrote:
madcommanderfox wrote:Found an interesting ad on YouTube for a mobile game, I am posting this without a link and I am sorry as I couldn't find the ad again and misses the next of the game, but that aside it showed a dragon as like a hatchling and they fed it something wasn't too notable but it got bigger like it leveled up they fed it a whole wolf and it quickly snatched it up and swallowed it with a giant bulge one that stayed for a bit before disappearing after it leveled again. Hopefully someone can find it I tried but couldn't, I did notice mobile game ads do only show up when browsing YouTube on your phone so been trying to get it to show again as I couldn't find through Google or YouTube. Sorry again I don't have a link to it.

Haven't played the game. But if it's like all other clickbait ad games. What is shown is either not included in the game or isn't entirely in the game. The later, being of too few pixels or something relating to being not a key focus of the game.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby madcommanderfox » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:00 am

DrakeX wrote:

I am so sorry I missed it and I thought it was rise of kingdoms but I never could find the ad so I figured I got the name wrong.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:46 am

I cannot recall if it was mentioned but there are two great vore chefs: kawasaki from kirby super star, and wildcat from breath of fire two. In both cases rhere was some interesting prep sequences in game. I wonder if there are others?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Heath2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:26 pm

DrakeX wrote:found a box art for the pc version of Croc, from the initial age of 3D gaming, it shows Croc "dealing" with the competition (Mario, Crash, Lara)

What's weird is that Croc is a vegetarian.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby emeraldfur » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:44 am

are there any mobile/gacha games with vore? i gotta get my fix
emeraldfur
New to the forum

Postby Orlando » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:31 pm

I’m hoping Another Eden has a vorish monster but already played up to chapter 23 and nothinf... sucks because there’s some really well designed females too....

Last mobile game that had some toad vore was Phantom Chaser but that game shut down. There is a game called Chaos Master with a character named Corpos that can swallow a character whole if they are weak enough. If they’re not, he doesn’t even attack them... it just fails... =_= There’s also a Rift worm boss that can swallow the entire party if they’re weak enough. If they’re not weak enough, they just suffer wind damage and don’t actually get nommed...

There was a video but it was in Korean so I can’t find it. But the game recently became available in NA itunes store so I’d get it now before the servers shut down.

I downloaded it but the game doesn’t interest me enough to play and get the character... it’s like $10 a character... wtf. Even if I paid $300 probably no guarantee of getting Corpos...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:15 am

Heath2 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:found a box art for the pc version of Croc, from the initial age of 3D gaming, it shows Croc "dealing" with the competition (Mario, Crash, Lara)

What's weird is that Croc is a vegetarian.

Also, there's the fact that he only has two okay games to his name while all three of his "prey" are still going strong!
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightmareX7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:59 am

Orlando wrote:I’m hoping Another Eden has a vorish monster but already played up to chapter 23 and nothinf... sucks because there’s some really well designed females too....

Last mobile game that had some toad vore was Phantom Chaser but that game shut down. There is a game called Chaos Master with a character named Corpos that can swallow a character whole if they are weak enough. If they’re not, he doesn’t even attack them... it just fails... =_= There’s also a Rift worm boss that can swallow the entire party if they’re weak enough. If they’re not weak enough, they just suffer wind damage and don’t actually get nommed...

There was a video but it was in Korean so I can’t find it. But the game recently became available in NA itunes store so I’d get it now before the servers shut down.

I downloaded it but the game doesn’t interest me enough to play and get the character... it’s like $10 a character... wtf. Even if I paid $300 probably no guarantee of getting Corpos...

I got you covered my friend. I found these videos some time ago and quite enjoyed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rLPLg ... ex=38&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itVNoPU ... ex=39&t=0s
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Don't know if this one has been mentioned, but...

Roko Roko/Loco Roco (PSP) is a game where the Roko are constantly being threatened by this invading species called Moja, that loves to feast on the Roko. In fact, the only way to defeat them is to land on top of them with some inertia. Splat! If a Roko gets eaten, this is the only way to save them, with a short time limit to do so.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:17 am

This has probably already been mentioned, but there is some mentioned vore in the lore of The Elder Scrolls, specifically how the Orcs came into being.

There was this powerful Aedroth, or Aldemeri deity named Trinimac who was highly worshiped by a lot of elves. During the Mythic Era when the Chimer, the Dark Elves before they became Dark Elves, tried to leave the Summerset Isles, Trinimac tried to stop them. However, the Daedric Prince who organized for the Chimer to flee, Boethiah(who is often depicted as female), confronted Trinimac, and the two fought. Even as strong as Trinimac was, he lost to Boethiah, and Boethiah devoured him whole. While he sat in her stomach, Boethiah used Trinimac's voice to bolster the morale of the Chimer. After some time, Boethiah passed Trinimac through her digestive system and out the other end as dung, which for some reason turned Trinimac into the Daedric Prince Malacath, and all the elves who worshiped Trinimac before were turned into the Orsimer, or Orcs.

It is only mentioned in the lore, but just thought it would be interesting to share.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:48 am

TrueFudanshi wrote:This has probably already been mentioned, but there is some mentioned vore in the lore of The Elder Scrolls, specifically how the Orcs came into being.

There was this powerful Aedroth, or Aldemeri deity named Trinimac who was highly worshiped by a lot of elves. During the Mythic Era when the Chimer, the Dark Elves before they became Dark Elves, tried to leave the Summerset Isles, Trinimac tried to stop them. However, the Daedric Prince who organized for the Chimer to flee, Boethiah(who is often depicted as female), confronted Trinimac, and the two fought. Even as strong as Trinimac was, he lost to Boethiah, and Boethiah devoured him whole. While he sat in her stomach, Boethiah used Trinimac's voice to bolster the morale of the Chimer. After some time, Boethiah passed Trinimac through her digestive system and out the other end as dung, which for some reason turned Trinimac into the Daedric Prince Malacath, and all the elves who worshiped Trinimac before were turned into the Orsimer, or Orcs.

It is only mentioned in the lore, but just thought it would be interesting to share.

I'm an Elder Scrolls Buff and I didn't know this... looks like I need to do some more exploring in Skyrim and the like.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:35 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
TrueFudanshi wrote:This has probably already been mentioned, but there is some mentioned vore in the lore of The Elder Scrolls, specifically how the Orcs came into being.

I'm an Elder Scrolls Buff and I didn't know this... looks like I need to do some more exploring in Skyrim and the like.

Even I hadn't come across this bit of interesting info...(and I've read over five hundred books from TES V alone)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby DerpyHooves » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Vore in the new subnautica.

https://youtu.be/aa2va4aOT2A
At 12:37 is the good one. There's sortof more earlier in the video. This is going to be intense in vr
Let's not play this silly game :)
DerpyHooves
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion